Community > Posts By > trying_to_fly

trying_to_fly's photo
Mon 11/17/08 04:00 AM
Hope everybody is going to have a happy week full of joy... Make someone smile on a Monday. That's why they're so horrible. No one smiles.... I WANT TO SEE PEOPLE SMILING!!! On a Monday. You beautiful people deserve to be happy and I don't like it when it's Monday because in turn....you are all sad the weekend is over... So SMILE DARNIT!!laugh :wink: :wink: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving waving flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:07 PM
You got that right!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:03 PM

my week & weekend could have gone better I do believe,but on the flip side,,guess it could have gone worse...Hope your went well...:cry:
I'm sorry....well, if you need to talk I'm here.....just let me know....hope everything will be okay for you this week.... Take care....((((HUGS))))

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:01 PM

for a man to pee in front of a woman??
Well, I don't know how it is for other guys but, it's difficult for me to pee in front of ANYONE!! Don't know why it just is.....lol

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:00 PM

Hey, (((fly)))!! Long time, no see!!flowers I have a cold!!frustrated I hope you are doing better than that!flowers
Wow!! a lot of people are sick!! I hope everybody that is sick on mingle gets bette soon!! Hope you get well socks.... I'm sorry you're soooooo sick... I'll make you some soup or something....sick waving waving Have a GREAT week!!!

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:59 PM

Just wanted to say hi to you all and find out how your weekend was.... Hope everything is going well for all of you and wish you all a GREAT week this week. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

My weekend was pretty good. It was my friend's b-day and he celebrated it at Shout House which is a dueling piano bar where they play and you can requests all sorts of songs. Good times!drinker
Hey that actually sounds pretty cool!!! Glad you had a GREAT weekend!! I hope your week is just as good!!!! Take care and hope to see you around mingle!!!:thumbsup: waving flowerforyou flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:58 PM

I have bronchitis and have had to call off work for the last 2 days because I can't breathe, so it's pretty much been the best week of my life. I'm considering cutting my lungs out.

I feel your pain, my son was very sick with it and then I got sick, so we were both sick and it sucked arse.!

Hope your feelin better.

Hey Trying to Fly!!!!!!!!!!
Hello there miss kitten!!!laugh How are ya hun... Hope you have a GREAT week and everything is goin well for you... Hope you had a GREAT weekend too!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:56 PM

wad up?
how ya doin?flowerforyou
Doin Doin and Doin!!! How's it goin tonight!!! Hope you have a GREAT week!!!waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:50 PM

:banana: waving
waving waving waving :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:49 PM

Hey waving fly good to see you again
Hi cats!!! How's it goin?? Hope you have a GREAT week this week!!! Take care...:thumbsup: waving waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:45 PM

I have bronchitis and have had to call off work for the last 2 days because I can't breathe, so it's pretty much been the best week of my life. I'm considering cutting my lungs out.
Hey timp!! Hope everything is goin well....my friend is sick too... She's got the same thing you do. Hope you get well soon..... Take care....waving waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:44 PM

whats a mingler?laugh
Well, A mingler is someone who mingles on mingle..... That's my definition of a mingler...... Have a GREAT week!!!:thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:43 PM
:thumbsup:

Thanks (((Trying))) and the best to you too! flowerforyou
Thanks Mscarmen!!! Hope everything is goin well for you and goes better this week!!!

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:42 PM

waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving
waving waving waving waving HELLOOOOO!!!

trying_to_fly's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:39 PM
Just wanted to say hi to you all and find out how your weekend was.... Hope everything is going well for all of you and wish you all a GREAT week this week. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 11/15/08 04:23 AM

Ive been up through the night. Gotta love graveyard shift.
What up brother!!! How's it goin'? I used to work graveyard shift and HATED it....I'm a night owl but, not that much of a night owl... Hope you have a GREAT weekend!!!! Do something fun but, yet....not too much. We want to see you on here again...laugh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No worries....I have another 12 hour midnight shift tomorrwo night so I'll be here for sure.
awwww man!!! That stinks!!! No fun for you tonight!!! Hope you make it a great time though.... Which I know you will!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 11/15/08 04:22 AM

Thank you. And the weekend is starting for me, being 2pm and all.. :D
Have fun tonight!!! All is well here... Hope things are goin great for you... Take care and have a GREAT weekend!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 11/15/08 04:19 AM

Morning Fly, baking Xmas cookies this weekend as I am going to Denver on Thur to visit my daughter for a couple of weeks... Have a great Thanksgiving! flowerforyou happy
Hi!!! SOOOO great to see you this morning!!! Glad you stopped in!!! That's AWESOME you're going to visit your daughter!! I'm sooo glad you're living it up and doing things you like to do.....Very glad to see it... Have a WONDERFUL weekend and have a GREAT time with your daughter!!!flowerforyou biggrin

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 11/15/08 04:18 AM

Good Mornin,,,Coffee ready yet?
yawn drinker
You bet!! come on over and I'll give you some of mine!!! Anything for friends on here. Have a GREAT weekend and be safe!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Sat 11/15/08 04:17 AM

Good Morning Fly, hope you have a great weekend as well.flowerforyou

Pouring rain here, no outside fun for sure.
Hey there!! I don't know if it's supposed to ran here or not. Hope you have a GREAT weekend too!!!! Glad to see you on this morning!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou