Community > Posts By > trying_to_fly

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 11/19/08 02:28 AM

I've got 5 minutes til I gots to shower! Good morning!
(((BUFFRY)))How are ya!!! Great to see ya this morning!!!flowers flowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

I'm good, but have a 6am start today! Good to see you too! How are you?
Doin Good!!! Thanx!!!biggrin biggrin Boy you have an early start this morning!!! What are you doin up soooo early???? Do you have class again???waving waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 11/19/08 02:23 AM

I've got 5 minutes til I gots to shower! Good morning!
(((BUFFRY)))How are ya!!! Great to see ya this morning!!!flowers flowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 11/19/08 02:22 AM

like to stay but gotta run --
What up brother!! Hope to see ya later!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 11/19/08 02:22 AM

Morning Fly flowerforyou flowerforyou how are you this morning?
WE HAVE A WINNER!!! (((SILVERFOX))) How are ya hun??? SOOOO Glad you're here.... What are you up to this morning???flowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 11/19/08 02:18 AM
I think I'm the only one here now!! PLEASE!! If you're out there!!! Say something!!! And don't be dumb and post "Something". Let's have a nice, cool, sweet and down to earth conversation!!!! That would be sweet to get the brain going this morning!!!! Don't ya think???:banana: :banana: biggrin :thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 11/19/08 02:14 AM

Well, it's 4:35am here in Michigan. I'm not the least bit tired right now. Made my coffee already and am listening to some music. Who else wants to join me for some java and jams???? biggrin :thumbsup: waving

hello fellow michiganderdrinker
HEY!!! Another Michigan person!!! SWEET!!! How's it goin? Where you from???:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

I'm in Saginaw, where are you?
I'm in Gaylord....Don't laugh at my city....I didn't name it....laugh laugh

LOL, awww, I'm sure it's a very nice city.
It's actually not bad..... But, I want to move down to Bay City with my friends. Hopefully in the next couple of years I will be down there.....

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 11/19/08 02:13 AM
Well...I would say some yes.... I've seen a couple that would JUST talk about money, financial state, how much they make a year and one even mentioned what she was going to do with her money when her father died....talk about a selfish, rude and careless act!!! They are out there and I've met a couple. This girl that said this I met on Mingle and was 28 years old. I won't say any names though....can't do that. But, I will say, I'm 32 years old and am looking for the heart. I do have to be attracted to her but, that's number two.... But, to a point, you ARE correct.....

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 11/19/08 02:08 AM

Well, it's 4:35am here in Michigan. I'm not the least bit tired right now. Made my coffee already and am listening to some music. Who else wants to join me for some java and jams???? biggrin :thumbsup: waving

HEY!!! Another Michigan person!!! SWEET!!! How's it goin? Where you from???:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

I'm in Saginaw, where are you?
I'm in Gaylord....Don't laugh at my city....I didn't name it....laugh laugh

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 11/19/08 02:05 AM

Howdy 1:42am here in Washingtondrinker
Wow....it's REALLY early for you right now. I thought I was the only one up!! But, actually, your night just started really..... What's up this early morning???:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

Starting grave yard shift Wednesday night
So stay up all night sleep during the daydrinker

Very cool!!!! We're on to keep ya company!!!biggrin :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 11/19/08 02:04 AM
Edited by trying_to_fly on Wed 11/19/08 02:05 AM
KISSED A GIRL.....AND I LIKED IT!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: I can NOT believe I'm listening to this song right now.....but....I like it!!!!biggrin biggrin WOW!! The Bananas actually bop with the beat of the song!!!! SWEET!!!!

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 11/19/08 02:01 AM

Well....I don't have hazelnut but, Wally World is still open so I can go grab some.... Well, since it snowy outside...I'm wearing flannel pj bottoms with a Wicked Jester T-shirt.... And listening to some Gin Blossoms..... It's a light song morning. I usually listen to Metal but, not this morning. flowers flowers :thumbsup: waving

I'd have to have the light music in the a.m.'s too. I was teasing with the "what are you wearing". When I first got on the internet like 10 yrs ago and started going into chat rooms, it seems that's the way so many im's from guys would start...a/s/l...what are you wearing!
laugh laugh laugh You know what? You're right!! That is what happened!!! That's too funny!!! Silly Silly....laugh

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 11/19/08 02:00 AM

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 11/19/08 01:59 AM
Hieeee!!!waving waving Welcome and good morning!!! Hope you enjoy your stay at Club Mingle!!! I'm not the walmart greeter but, I play one on TV!!!!biggrin

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 11/19/08 01:57 AM
Well....I don't have hazelnut but, Wally World is still open so I can go grab some.... Well, since it snowy outside...I'm wearing flannel pj bottoms with a Wicked Jester T-shirt.... And listening to some Gin Blossoms..... It's a light song morning. I usually listen to Metal but, not this morning. flowers flowers :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 11/19/08 01:50 AM

Good Morning you two! Was up like at 3:30. I've got coffee if y'all drink it.
Hey there!! I've got some too!! Let's have a party!! WOO HOO!! lol. You're more than welcome to come over and join me....I'll have a cup ready for ya!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 11/19/08 01:48 AM

Howdy 1:42am here in Washingtondrinker
Wow....it's REALLY early for you right now. I thought I was the only one up!! But, actually, your night just started really..... What's up this early morning???:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Wed 11/19/08 01:37 AM

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 11/18/08 08:28 AM
Hi Jamie.... Welcome to the site!! Hope you feel better soon. There's a lot of friendly people on here you can talk to. Just take your time. Time heals all wounds.....:thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 11/18/08 08:25 AM
I'm sorry he's moved from you....I went through the same thing when I went to college and my girlfriend was going to be a Senior in High School. She was my first love and we left each other because of this. I still miss her to this day but, I'm over it. She'll always fill a void in my heart because I had her love at one time. Because it allowed me to know what love was.....

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 11/18/08 08:17 AM

So it's official... i'm back on the market again.

It's sad, i really thought i found something good this time.. but i guess my search for a good guy is ongoing...
It takes some time.... Trust me I know. You'll find the right one. His heart can only be so far away. It'll work out. Patience is the key.....flowers :thumbsup: waving