Community > Posts By > trying_to_fly

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 11/18/08 08:13 AM
There was one time I met someone the day after we talked....actually....wait...2 times. I wish I would've talked a long time before we met...I would've gotten to know their real side. I like talking for a while before I meet someone now. Let's me know who I'm going to see....:thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 11/18/08 08:06 AM
I have a best friend who is going through the same thing. I feel really bad cause the love is there for him and not her. I really hope you can find yourself and figure things out. We're all here for you and if you need someone we'll all listen. As for her.....forget about her. Sounds like you have a heart of gold and she's not worthy of your heart. I KNOW you'll find someone who loves it. Just takes time...takes a LOT of time but, it'll work....flowerforyou:thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 11/18/08 08:00 AM
Ninja Monkey's are plotting my demise!!!tears

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 11/18/08 06:25 AM
We're all in DEEP DEEP DOO DOO!!tears

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 11/18/08 06:21 AM
You're not lost....you're in the right place... Hope you have a WONDERFUL time on here!!! Have fun with us and be part of the family!!!flowers :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 11/18/08 06:16 AM

Good morning Fly.... Hope you have a great day!!

Morning everyone flowerforyou happy
(((SILVERFOX)))So glad to see you this morning!!!! How are ya love??? Hope everything is GREAT for you this morning!!!!flowers :heart: flowers :heart: flowers :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 11/18/08 06:15 AM

Good Morning!! What's in YOUR coffee as I WANT SOME, Mister I'd-Like-To-Teach-The-World-To-Sing !!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

What a nice message and may we all have a peaceful, blanketed-in-love day!!! drinker
laugh laugh laugh laugh Boy did I get a laugh on this one!!! Made my day!! Hope your day is WONDERFUL!!! I hope what you see is as beautiful as I do today!!!:heart: :heart: flowers flowers :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 11/18/08 06:14 AM

Yes, we greet the snowy dawn.
MICHIGANMAN!!! What's up brother??? Hey, I'll be in Traverse City on the 28th at Streeters for the Taproot show!! I'll be there with some friends. One friend on Mingle will be there with me. If you could make it....two friends from Mingle would be there with me and that would make it even BETTER!! We'll have to talk and plan this if you would like to come with us!!! Hope you can make it!!!:thumbsup: waving

I work Fri nights, but I have this Fri. off and am going to see Laith al Saadi at Streeters. Excellent blues guitar player.
Sounds cool!!! Too bad you work Friday nights!!! I was hoping you could make it.... Could you call in "DEAD" maybe you could get away with it??? laugh laugh laugh J/K... Hope you have fun this Friday!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 11/18/08 06:12 AM

tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 waving waving waving waving waving What a beautiful picture you painted for us....personally, I would rather be looking out my window and seeing a secluded beach with the sun glimmering across the water and the seagulls silhouetted by the sun....not a winter person at all...but your picture is indeed peaceful and lovely....hope you all have a wonderful day todayflowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers
(((MISKIM)))Always GREAT to see you!! Hope everything goes well for you today....See, I'm trying to be on here more!!! I guess I'm doing okay.... Glad I am on here more with all my friends!!! Hope everything is GRAND for you....flowers flowers biggrin :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 11/18/08 06:08 AM

It's easier just to be happy with what you've got and not do either.
Well said Ruthy!! Well said.....flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 11/18/08 06:06 AM

Good morning all!flowerforyou It's going to be another good day. Up to 74 degree's!
(((SHOES))) Glad to see you hun!!!! How are you this morning??? Wow!! It's not 74 here....wish it was. But, GOD wants us to have snow....so we get snow....good enough for me....just grand to be alive....it's going to be a GREAT day!!!!flowers flowers :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 11/18/08 06:05 AM

Good morning! I have to start class now, but wanted to wish you all well on this beautiful day!flowerforyou
Hi buffry!!! Hope everything goes ABSOLUTELY wonderful for you today!!! Hope to see you on here soon!!!flowers :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 11/18/08 06:04 AM

He is awesome, thanks:heart: How are you doing?

Morning {{{jeff}}}:heart:

I want snowtears
(((BAD GIRL))) How are ya love??? Hope your Tuesday is GRAND and everything is perfect... How's the HUBBY doin'?flowers flowers biggrin :thumbsup: waving

I'm doin GREAT!!! Hope you both are doing WONDERFUL!! I wish you both the best in the world!!!!:heart: :heart: flowers flowers :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 11/18/08 06:03 AM

Morningyawn

I am looking out of the window too and see the sun's light is making the tree's leaves look golden...Though I can't think where I put my coffee for the life of mefrustrated laugh laugh
laugh <------gives writer_girl a coaster.... There....Hope you have a GREAT day!!!flowers flowers

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 11/18/08 06:02 AM

Yes, we greet the snowy dawn.
MICHIGANMAN!!! What's up brother??? Hey, I'll be in Traverse City on the 28th at Streeters for the Taproot show!! I'll be there with some friends. One friend on Mingle will be there with me. If you could make it....two friends from Mingle would be there with me and that would make it even BETTER!! We'll have to talk and plan this if you would like to come with us!!! Hope you can make it!!!:thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 11/18/08 05:59 AM
WOW!! GREAT question!!! I think it's a LOT easier to ask for permission. Doing wrong is what too many of us do in this world and to smile and ask would make it too easy. I like doing things the hard way sometimes but, I never dip into anyone's refrigerator without asking first....:thumbsup: waving I hope I answered correctly....waving or just close anywaylaugh

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 11/18/08 05:55 AM

Morning {{{jeff}}}:heart:

I want snowtears
(((BAD GIRL))) How are ya love??? Hope your Tuesday is GRAND and everything is perfect... How's the HUBBY doin'?flowers flowers biggrin :thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 11/18/08 05:53 AM
Welcome to the site!! Hope you have a GREAT time here and good luck in your search....:thumbsup: waving

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 11/18/08 05:51 AM
:thumbsup: Well done Frank....:thumbsup:

trying_to_fly's photo
Tue 11/18/08 05:50 AM
Well, it's Tuesday and not Monday anymore so we can be happy about that. Hope everyone's Monday was a GREAT one and everyone's Tuesday is better than their Monday!! What do you all plan to do today? I look out my apartment window and see the nice quiet forest with light fluffy snow with a hot cup of coffee in my hand and hope.....it stays this peaceful for everyone in this world. I know these days things are pretty bad out there but, it takes us Minglers to make this world a better place. What I would like us to try to do today is tell just one person about this site to spread the joy we have on here to someone else. If you tell and they don't do, it's their loss. All we can do is try to make this world a better place. Have a WONDERFUL Tuesday and GOD be with all of you.....flowers flowers flowers biggrin :thumbsup: waving