Community > Posts By > IamwhoIam1

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 05:46 AM
^ That was meant for Mr. Charmer.

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 05:45 AM
^ I repeat from the other thread, I need to send you a copy of "How to Win Friends and Influence People". laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 05:38 AM
^ I need to send you a copy of "How to Win Friends and Influence People". laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 05:26 AM
^ Omg! I am not going to repeat myself. Read above. slaphead

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 05:09 AM

He said he like me so much but he only see me as a friend. He doesn't show any interest or talk about relationship and having a commitment. He wants to meet me when his coming in philippines for a vacation. My problem is he knows that i have feelings for him. I had no idea if he really wants to be with me or he just love the idea of having someone for a vacation, since he already know how i feel for him.

That screams like he is NOT INTERESTED because he gives her absolutely NO HOPE of his interest. He is using her for a place to crash for his vacation.

you are hilarious with your assumptions. that's not quite how vacations in the Philippines work.

As much as i am aware how "interested" and "integrated" you are with our culture and way of life, and as much as i have seen you defend a few on here, which is appreciated....you have many comments and posts that are also very presumptive , generalized and frankly, misrepresentative. Not all, mind you, but it is there. Your point of view as a frequent expat is valued, but kindly refrain yourself from being the spokesperson of every citizen(especially women) of the philippines. Thank you.

LMFAO flowers flowers flowers :laughing:

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 05:07 AM
She told him she wasn't interested after she saw his package. Maybe she wasn't too impressed. surprised

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 05:00 AM
I make educated assumptions.

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 04:57 AM
If a man wants to talk dirty or get involved with me intimately and I find him attractive, HE NEEDS TO WARM UP TO IT. If he hits me over the head with it right off the bat, he will get dissed and dismissed as a pervert. Have a normal conversation with me first, where you show interest in me as a human being, not a sex object.

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 04:52 AM
Why does she need to set anything in her profile when most men seem to bypass it and go for the women's photos anyway? She is not blaming him. She wrote that she informed him several times in direct messages, WHICH COULDN'T MAKE IT ANY CLEARER, that she was not interested in his sexual advances and he kept going back to sex, even sending her offensive photos without her consent.

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 04:45 AM
It couldn't be any clearer but I need to spell it out for some people.

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 04:43 AM
He said he like me so much but he only see me as a friend. He doesn't show any interest or talk about relationship and having a commitment. He wants to meet me when his coming in philippines for a vacation. My problem is he knows that i have feelings for him. I had no idea if he really wants to be with me or he just love the idea of having someone for a vacation, since he already know how i feel for him.

That screams like he is NOT INTERESTED because he gives her absolutely NO HOPE of his interest. He is using her for a place to crash for his vacation.

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 12:41 AM
Run! Don't waste your time on a man who has made it clear he is not into you. He will only end up using you.

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 12:19 AM
Is this the confession thread?

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 11:36 PM
Sassy just shared this video with me!!! LMFAO

The Kafot - I'm Jewish And You Know It - Official Parody to Sexy and I Know It

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 11:27 PM

But IamwhoIam1, I'm locked-out ! sad

:angel:

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 11:14 PM

slaphead IamwhoIam1, You can message me privately if You want, as I can't because I'm not rich, successful, or a man who is FEMALE !

Hahaha I updated my filters to stop the hundreds of e-mails from men I wasn't interested in. It's been nice and peaceful now. Ahhhhhh

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 11:12 PM

Really, will Judaism take no proselytes ?

They take them but there is a rigorous conversion process.

It includes trial by fire. :wink:

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 10:52 PM
That described me more than the other rooster. Cockadoodledoo

I got to the bottom of it. :wink:

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 09:54 PM
Jews are forbidden to marry outside their religion and converting anyone into the Jewish religion is frowned upon. Jews have Jewish souls that need to be preserved and intermarriage destroys this concept because the children will not have a Jewish soul if at least the mother is not Jewish by birth. That is why Jews have remained so few in number. There are currently 15 million Jews in the world. The extermination during the Holocaust added to the shortage.

I have dated men from different religions. I usually find myself attracted to white men who are not of my religion. I'd prefer to marry someone of my background if I could find one to attract me. I am vegetarian now but I was raised with a strict dietary code. Those outside my religion usually eat food which is forbidden in my religion and I would not allow that food into my home.

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 07:12 PM
Edited by IamwhoIam1 on Sun 09/06/15 07:14 PM
Rebel, you have stretched out this topic with the over long quote. Do you know how to name links so that doesn't happen?

I renamed it for you. Please edit your post above.

Country Man

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25