Community > Posts By > IamwhoIam1

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 11:34 AM
Thanks for your concern but I am too fed up to continue. If he doesn't want to meet me halfway or show any concern for my feelings, I am done with it all.

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 10:55 AM
Admit when you are at fault and learn how to say sorry. Saying SORRY means a lot. followed by a hug and a kiss would be more sweeter. :smile: :wink:

A certain someone owes me an apology for the way he mistreated me. You are absolutely right. I had to walk away because I got fed up with his callous and insensitive attitude. He should have approached me if he cares so much about my feelings and apologized for hurting me. He knows the reason why I walked away. People should not make the same mistake. It is painful. As for the hug and the kiss, yes, it would be sweeter.

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 10:47 AM
Silence is golden. :angel:

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 10:34 AM
laugh laugh laugh :wink:

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 09:45 AM

i am in line with "iamwholiam"...

but i would have used less sensitive words.
he is up to no good.

It makes me so hot when you're in line with me, baby.

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 08:40 AM

Strictly d**kly, baby.

hmmmm all girls that mention rabbits have been bisexual so far in my experience. so just asking. you sure???

which is your favorite rabbit?

The one which I boil. bigsmile

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 08:30 AM
:angel:

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 08:10 AM
Strictly d**kly, baby.

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 07:57 AM

Please anyone give 60$ money for me

Would that be American $? And credit or debit?

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 07:54 AM
You wouldn't happen to have a bunny rabbit as a pet, perhaps? :angel:

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 07:47 AM

She is not blaming him. She wrote that she informed him several times in direct messages, WHICH COULDN'T MAKE IT ANY CLEARER, that she was not interested in his sexual advances and he kept going back to sex, even sending her offensive photos without her consent.

I am a German and maybe my English didn't get it all.
I mean she is blaming him, for always going back to talking about sex and even sending pictures. If she was not interested, why then talking on with him? Informing him several times wouldn't change a macho into a monk. She suppose to stopp him earlier. By blocking him, she would'nt had to watch those pictures. Action is better than reaction!

Maybe she saw potential in him as a good man and kept putting up with his advances.

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 07:41 AM
I need to make a declaration:

Ako ay isang mag-atas puting diyosa smokin

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 07:40 AM

well, i know this is the internet, but has anyone considered the possibility that he, like her, is interested in developing an actual relationship?

he may be sitting back thinking this could be real, but he wants to meet with her, spend some time with her, see if she is really the person he has been talking to for all this time.

i seem to be in the minority here, but i could never commit to anyone that i have never met. so maybe, just maybe, he is on the level and simply needs something a bit more tangible than emails, im's, phone calls or skype conversations.

Then he would have made that clear. Why beat around the bush?

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 06:32 AM
OP, are you a transvestite?

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 06:10 AM
That's what they all say but you know you enjoy the attention.

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 06:08 AM
That's part of my charm

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 06:04 AM

hmmm I offered a friendly road trip if anyone was interested. I got called creepy and serial killer truck driver articles.

laugh laugh laugh

flowers

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 05:56 AM

^ That was meant for Mr. Charmer.

are you trying to discuss anything here or just attack me :)

You amuse me. :wink: flowers rofl

well u will eventually fall in love with me and ur heart will get broken cause mine is already taken

Don't remind me. The story of my life. :cry: :cry: brokenheart

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 05:54 AM
Mr. Charmer is just getting in deeper and deeper. rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 05:51 AM

^ That was meant for Mr. Charmer.

are you trying to discuss anything here or just attack me :)

You amuse me. :wink: flowers rofl

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25