Community > Posts By > Ariana

Ariana's photo
Fri 01/24/20 12:13 PM
I know on my end I can do a location filter to only show me potential matches near me, but is there a way to filter myself away from others' potential messages? For example, if you live 3,000 miles from me, it's a waste of my time to find out where you're from and delete them (the desktop side and the mobile site seem to display the messages and locations in different orders, but that's beside the point). Can I make it so if anyone from outside my area tries to message me, they can get an automatic response?

Ariana's photo
Sun 01/05/20 06:31 PM
You guys are funny. But I couldn't interpret your comment on it being women who tip the scales. Like in what respect are they more or less than men? In wanting intimate encounters?

Personally I've thought it would be fun, but I'm less concerned about being hurt emotionally as I am about being hurt physically. Even if the pre-encounter conversation went well, who knows if the guy is actually someone who gets off by hurting people or will refuse to wear a condom when the time comes? I have seriously considered hooking up a couple of times, but I've decided it's not worth the risk.

Ariana's photo
Mon 12/30/19 07:28 PM
What level of easiness does this communicate about me?

Ariana's photo
Mon 12/30/19 07:21 PM
no one will contact you if you don't fill out your profile. it makes a lot of extra work for them when you could just do it once. Also, "intimate encounter" has more of a "we're GOING to do this" which seems aggressive. You'd be better off listing yourself as "friend" or "activity partner" because it gives the other person an "out" if they don't want to follow through. Put info in your listing/profile about respect and really mean it. And I'm not your health class teacher, I'm someone who had unprotected sex and it came back to bite me. If you do oral, you're going to have to do one of those pain-in-the-a** (to me anyway, licking a piece of rubber or sucking on a condom doesn't sound appealing, but maybe for some people they do) protection methods to keep you guys safe from the bad germs. and really, it's not a good idea to trust a stranger (and you guys aren't immune to this either). if you happen to get lucky and meet someone you're attracted to and have consentual sex with them, the odds are against it. it sucks because I think a lot of it isn't that simple.

Ariana's photo
Mon 12/30/19 06:46 PM
where in MN and I'm prob too skinny lol

Ariana's photo
Mon 12/30/19 06:38 PM
stop being so negative

Ariana's photo
Mon 12/30/19 06:37 PM
2nd post of yours in a row where you're being really negative. Being negative isn't going to make you happy.

Ariana's photo
Mon 12/30/19 06:34 PM
prove it by anything else than what you think

Ariana's photo
Sun 12/29/19 07:57 PM
Park, picnic table at night

Ariana's photo
Sun 12/29/19 07:53 PM
I can't understand what you could possibly mean by that

Ariana's photo
Sun 12/29/19 07:51 PM
Wait, I'm testing them and/or playing with them for my own entertainment? Maybe so, cowboy :wink:

Ariana's photo
Sun 12/29/19 07:30 PM
It does, to a point, but why do I keep getting sent people's profiles from Texas and California if I live in MN?

Ariana's photo
Sat 12/28/19 01:19 PM
I'm suspecting Mingle2 doesn't necessarily choose people to show you based on an allover similarly to your profile, and here's why: when started here I noticed almost everyone was a white person close to my age. But as weeks went to months I was being shown more profiles of people of African descent, and more younger people. Am I just imagining things or is Mingle2 changing priorities to show me more people with individual traits, instead of general profile matches?

Ariana's photo
Thu 12/19/19 04:29 PM
If you're only looking for some fun, I say just ask, or make it obvious that's what you're looking for. There are plenty of older women looking for a strings-free sort of relationship. But if either of you have plans or aspirations for a romantic, long-term relationship, don't waste time and heartache trying to get what you won't get.