Community > Posts By > MojoTojo

MojoTojo's photo
Tue 12/02/08 04:07 PM
All very good observations.

But you also missed the other "we are quick to ignore history" bit. And that is how we seem to be spending oh so much towards this war. Which ignores two histories:
1> Eisenhower stated that we must not become a military industrial complex, yet we spend so much in our defense budget
2> I remember when Russia invaded Afghanistan, everyone was quick to call it "Russia's Vietnam", yet roughly 20 years later we invaded making it our 2nd Vietnam. And we decided one replay of Vietnam wasn't enough so we invaded Iraq. Although I support our troops 100 percent (they are just following orders), I can't help but see the parallels between Bush's troop surge and LBJ's demand for more troops in 'Nam.

The thing we have to keep in mind however (and this is stated in the most bipartisan way), a President is not measured by what he says he's going to do in office, but by the unexpected events that crop up during his Presidency. So let's not abandon hope just yet. Obama is stepping into some very unprecedented ****, despite what the "pundits" say, I cannot think of a President who has took office facing these trials. And we do have four years to see what happens.

MojoTojo's photo
Tue 02/05/08 06:45 PM
No prob.

I was curious if you did comic art as well( storyboarding, sequential art, etc.).
I'm a writer having problems finding people interested in doing art for some books I'm writing.
And if your not a comic artist do you know any?

MojoTojo's photo
Tue 02/05/08 06:41 PM
It feels disproportionate. As if the head is bigger than the body but its something you can fix with the shading I believe.

MojoTojo's photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:33 PM
that's a bold pair to compare him to
i hope he wins or at least gives ole johnny boy some hard competition but his lack of experience on the hill might play against him

at least you didnt give the colin powell comparison my buddy always gives him: "he's so well spoken"

MojoTojo's photo
Sat 12/29/07 06:32 PM
Jackyl-Lumberjack

MojoTojo's photo
Sat 12/29/07 06:29 PM
Hed[pe]-Hey Bartender

MojoTojo's photo
Wed 12/26/07 07:13 PM

Then this my friend is where we disagree i think batman could take out frank, hes a much more disciplined fighter more powerful more dangerous fighter, hes taken out foes much worse than frank castle: like deathstroke, jason todd and hush, and bane being the most prominent (their first encounter DOES NOT COUNT hes taken bane out multiple times since then) batman wouldnt finish punisher off, hed put away with a severe sense of humiliation
also i saw a preview for the dark night movie with heath ledger as joker, is it just me or does it look like hes trying hard to copy jack nicholsons' acting style?

Actually he's a lot closer to the comic joker than jack was

MojoTojo's photo
Wed 12/26/07 07:11 PM
Ah the argument of sanity.
Remember a hero is only defined by his rogues gallery. And considering how all of batman's foes are arkham asylum patrons, who is truly sane in gotham.

And comic geeks should not fight. We are the persecuted brother. So I say that you are a fan of the bat and I am a disciple of the man without fear. Let us call this debate a draw. And let us also be thankful that our heroes don't fall to such squabbling.

We should all be grateful for them, because what would our world be without these masked heroes?

MojoTojo's photo
Wed 12/26/07 07:04 PM
Sammy Davis Jr.

MojoTojo's photo
Sun 12/23/07 09:25 PM
Lou Gossett Jr.

MojoTojo's photo
Sun 12/23/07 09:24 PM

i am just a figment of your imagination but i love EVERYBODY drinker

I love everybody except Billy Mays. I am so sick of hearing him yell about that damned Oxi-Clean.

what about that epoxy crap he hocks or the hercules hook

billy mays seriously needs to get a real job

MojoTojo's photo
Sun 12/23/07 09:20 PM

Velvet Revolver-Slither

Stereo MCs-Connected

MojoTojo's photo
Sun 12/23/07 09:17 PM
30. Anti-smooth. Bow to the power of the mutton chops.

MojoTojo's photo
Sun 12/23/07 09:15 PM
respiratory

MojoTojo's photo
Sun 12/23/07 09:09 PM

if you live in Illinois and are interested, lets talk hm?

OK, Hell has officially frozen over. There is actually someone on here (besides me) from Illinois who actually knows how to post in the forums?

I remain skeptical.

Let's be honest, you're really from Kazakhstan, right?

:wink:

Always so cynical lex

MojoTojo's photo
Sun 12/23/07 09:02 PM

Just moved back to KY. I dig the sticks...peaceful.

Word

MojoTojo's photo
Sun 12/23/07 09:00 PM

batman would wail on punisher, hes the best kung fu fighter in the dcu, hes beaten lady shiva, batman eats punks like frank castle for breakfast, not that punisher isnt tough but hes no batman
now batman versus ironman! that would be a fight!
though again i think tony relies too much on his machinery and batman would win
I really odnt think there r 2 many (reasonable) fights that batman couldnt win

Oh ho
Really!
I know who would school Batman.
The Man Without Fear.
That's right.
DAREDEVIL.
This guy has schooled Wolverine, The Punisher, Kingpin, Spiderman, and yes he's even schooled the Green Goliath The Hulk

I think the dark night would school DD as well, once he figures out hes blind hed just crank up the noise and ko him

My Favorite DC comic Is John Constantine, Hellblazer is AWESOME

Wow so u think he would do the same thing Bullseye did

Hmmm and how did that end for Bullseye?

My point exactly

MojoTojo's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:11 AM
The only pro I can think of about it is it is easy to become a lapsed one bigsmile

MojoTojo's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:08 AM

What would life be, without incessant and pointless whining....?

:wink:

ir would be star trek?

MojoTojo's photo
Fri 12/21/07 10:53 PM

sorry i don't believe in happy. i think you need to revise tyhat statement to say "normal holidays" or "decent holidays', perhaps "mediocre holidays" to accommidate people of other ethnic happiness.

yeah I'd like my doom-n-gloom with a side of bummer lol

Previous 1 3 4