Community > Posts By > briancarr

briancarr's photo
Fri 10/03/08 07:36 PM
Deceptofool
My power would be suck the color off of red M & M's:banana: making them look Pink:banana:

briancarr's photo
Fri 10/03/08 07:29 PM

I'm sorry but I just don't get how you could purposly hurt someone... revenge I guess is a different story. But purposly goin out and playin on people's emotions is just cruel.
A lot of times Player will go after Broken People. They are easy Pray. If the person is like you, and they know what they want, the Hunter will go home empty handedfrown

briancarr's photo
Fri 10/03/08 07:19 PM

I actually think that women are becoming more of players and actually are looking for just sexual relationships then in the past. Good for those women....
Yes,finally some Woman get that Sex is at the Top of the list for Men:banana: Sex it up Sexy:banana:

briancarr's photo
Fri 10/03/08 07:14 PM

Never have, never will. I'm just not that kind of person. I know what the pain feels like from past experiences so I could never inflict that pain on someone else.flowerforyou

but they like it...most of them are not wanting anything from you but an ego booster
Yes, and the more you boost your booty, tthe less we will take you serious:banana: Boost on Booty:banana:

briancarr's photo
Fri 10/03/08 07:08 PM
Thats Why even with the good ones, Men just Hit it and Quit it:banana: Play on Playa:banana:

briancarr's photo
Fri 10/03/08 06:58 PM

yes I have met some shallow women as well..I for one would find the world a boring place if it were not for you fickled lying men...so heres to you guys...drinker
The more there are, the better in the end it will be for the dreaded GOOD GUYohwell

briancarr's photo
Fri 10/03/08 06:53 PM

I am having a hard time understanding why it is so common for women to complain about getting involved with liars and cheats. That kind of behavior doesn't happen in a vacume and usually there are clues if you are paying attention. I mean yea it might be irratateing to go out a couple of times and find out a guy is a jerk but that should not be enough to ruin your life or be a cause for so much whailing.
Because Woman is just as Shallow as the most Shallow Man:thumbsup:

briancarr's photo
Fri 10/03/08 06:47 PM

if you could create the perfect man what what he be like...

One who thinks with the head on their shoulders and listens when you talk to them.

What?
She said, She ran out of Head and Shouldershuh

briancarr's photo
Fri 10/03/08 06:41 PM

i need a woman to fickle my picklebigsmile

you need loraina bobbit
What would the World be like, if Men had no Penis, and Woman couldnt talkspock

briancarr's photo
Thu 10/02/08 09:19 PM

affording a House is the easy parthuh If you add up your House Expenses, that plus everything else will cause you to go into deep debtfrown How do you choose what too pay? What could you do without?

the governmental regulations

Umm..LACK of government regulations is what caused this whole mess in the first place.
Should they regulate, your credit card,car payment,electric bill,insurance,medical,gasoline,cable,You, and how much you can spendhuh

briancarr's photo
Thu 10/02/08 08:43 PM
affording a House is the easy parthuh If you add up your House Expenses, that plus everything else will cause you to go into deep debtfrown How do you choose what too pay? What could you do without?

briancarr's photo
Thu 10/02/08 08:28 PM

if your credit is good you can get refinanced....

if you don't understand the risks...don't sign..

in the past if you didn't have 20% down(equity) you couldn't get a loan....but that was before the "back door" wealth redistribution program was put in place

that was when banks were more honest and you didn't have to worry about your dollar

now....don't miss a payment...your interest shoots up, your payment shoots up and oops...you're homeless....

it's all in that fine print on page 25 that looks like a line drawn on the bottom of the page!
Dont you also think it has something to do with the price of everything else being so high, it makes you have too extend your Credit even more. How can you save 10-20% when you are tring too pay for everything else?

briancarr's photo
Thu 10/02/08 08:15 PM

if you're unable to read you should not be blamed, really????

It is absolutely not fair to blame people for that.

the banks, hand in hand with weak regulations, manipulated the people in that they COULD dream the american dream...

'here let us (the bank) HELP you in giving you a subprime loan knowing full well you can't pay it and we're going to take your house anyway....don't get too attached!'

guess THAT didn't work huh?

well, with a college degree in law and a magnifying glass i guess you'll do ok
You seem to really careflowerforyou Do you think people with good Credit, dont care about people that are having a hard timespock

briancarr's photo
Thu 10/02/08 08:02 PM
Is it fair too blame people for overusing Credit? Could you take advantage of some of the American Dreams without it?

briancarr's photo
Thu 10/02/08 06:22 PM

to grow my hair longer...do you guys think older women looker older in long hair?
Hot is Hotdrool If it fits you and makes you feel goodflowers Then go for itflowers

briancarr's photo
Thu 10/02/08 06:05 PM
I guess you have too catch up in the Summer:banana:

briancarr's photo
Thu 10/02/08 05:04 PM

does this sound like a real profile?I am at age 80 years old, ugly, wrinkled and worn out and looking for a woman who is legally blonde and licensed to love.

What is Me in 30 yearsohwell

briancarr's photo
Thu 10/02/08 04:54 PM
Always willing too help, so we have more free time

briancarr's photo
Wed 10/01/08 07:00 PM
YESnoway oH WELLnoway
uumm... did you miss the EX part of EX WIFE??
just curious...

Over the weekend I got in to a argument with my Ex Wife, and of all things over Spongebob. Well, she hates spongebob and it is one of the few cartoons my son likes that doesn't drive me nuts. Well, she is throwing a fit that I let him watch it and she has banned him from NICK totally... Well, here is the stupid part, she Lets him watch CONSTANTINE, a "R" rated movie for language and Violence and see's nothing wrong with that...

Am I missing something here?
Yes, and since they have been gone for so long you havent noticed. ITS YOUR BALLS!!!!! I think you have too find a way to get your Wife too tell you the real problem. Maybe take Her away for a nice weekend,a special shopping day, or spa day. Whatever it is, the setting, or routine you guys have now is just making Her more upset. Maybe after you guys get it together, She will give you your Balls backspock

briancarr's photo
Wed 10/01/08 06:56 PM

Over the weekend I got in to a argument with my Ex Wife, and of all things over Spongebob. Well, she hates spongebob and it is one of the few cartoons my son likes that doesn't drive me nuts. Well, she is throwing a fit that I let him watch it and she has banned him from NICK totally... Well, here is the stupid part, she Lets him watch CONSTANTINE, a "R" rated movie for language and Violence and see's nothing wrong with that...

Am I missing something here?
Yes, and since they have been gone for so long you havent noticed. ITS YOUR BALLS!!!!! I think you have too find a way to get your Wife too tell you the real problem. Maybe take Her away for a nice weekend,a special shopping day, or spa day. Whatever it is, the setting, or routine you guys have now is just making Her more upset. Maybe after you guys get it together, She will give you your Balls backspock

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25