Community > Posts By > briancarr

briancarr's photo
Fri 10/10/08 06:18 PM
Edited by briancarr on Fri 10/10/08 06:27 PM
now that you see their true colors, its your fault if you allow yourself to get caught up in theur selfish worldspock But i guess the Drama is to much too pass upwhoa

briancarr's photo
Fri 10/10/08 06:15 PM

I saw a movie last night called 'Redemption' based on a true story about a man that started a criminal gang that ended up spreading so far there was no stopping it. Blacks killing their own, killing innocent people, children that were in the way.
He went to prison and lived on death row for 6 years. In that time he came to realize his mistakes and completely turned his beliefs around. He created a book with the help of a journalist who was very interested in his life story. He then created a series of childrens books that taught about gangs and how terrible they are. These books became famous in the US, Japan, Europe and other countries. He received a Nobel Prize for Peace.
Many appeals to extend his stay in prison even try to be freed eventually were all denied. He was put to death in December 2005 on schedule.

Do you think this man was rightfully put to death or do you think he should have been able to continue his teachings?
Yes HE should have been put too Deathfrown Just like any other Mad Geniuspitchfork Its good he ahd a chance too show that he wasnt a complete Animal:angel: But you cant, and the Families wont forget the Pain, and Suffering he caused themill

briancarr's photo
Fri 10/10/08 05:59 PM

But I can't help it. It all started when I started talking to this guy a little over 3 weeks ago. The conversations were great! And although the more I kept talking to him, the more I kept getting excited because we had so much in common, but I still tried to convince myself that there was not a chance in Hell that he would really like someone like me and that there was even a slimmer chance that I could actually be talking to the guy who I'd been looking for the last 15 years. Well, we finally met in person yesterday. He stayed in town for 2 days and we got to spend a lot of time together.

And now, after convincing myself that nothing would become of us, I'm head over heals for him. I can't stop thinking about him and I miss him like crazy. He's done everything that could possibly known to man to convince me that he likes me and that he's serious about pursuing a relationship with me, but now I'm second guessing everything he says.

It's like I'm doing my damnedest to wreck this whole thing. What the heck is wrong with me. Why can't I just accept that this could end up being a good thing, instead of having all these negative thoughts like "he's lost his mind for liking me" or "What on earth would a great guy like this want to have anything to do with me".

Why does this have to be so freaking difficult. Why can't someone just come and tell me, it's going to work out, or it's not!!! It was so much easier when I could care less if I didn't find anyone. Why does starting out a relationship have to be so freaking confusing!! I just want to hit someone right now! I don't know why, I just do! What the hell is wrong with me???????
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!1 Someone likes Mesad Thats only the Worst thing that can happen to yousad Maybe you should try too Date right now on a serious levelspock Mybe just take it very slow, and try understand the things that are happening, and not just feelingspock If you dont have a Healty Mind, then its not going too work. Just take it slowflowers flowers waving

briancarr's photo
Fri 10/10/08 05:36 PM
Zelda Hurst (Irvington High 1981) Never Spilled a dropdrool

briancarr's photo
Fri 10/10/08 05:21 PM
pitchfork

briancarr's photo
Fri 10/10/08 05:12 PM
I cover my eyes when i take a showerscared

briancarr's photo
Fri 10/10/08 05:11 PM
The sound of Peace when i walk into my apartment

My Mother:heart: Proud Mama's Boy

Driving Over the Road

briancarr's photo
Fri 10/10/08 04:58 PM
There is no Happinessfrown No Heaven,Santa,easter Bunny,Tooth Fairy,Cupid,Silver Lining,.......................Etcmad

briancarr's photo
Fri 10/10/08 04:41 PM

I am wanting to figure out how the people at fast food places shrink to fit in the box they take your order from in the drive through, then return to normal size, while running fast enough to meet you at the window to take your money...every time i go to one, I try to spot them running back into the building, but I still have yet to see one of them...So, I am really starting to think that they have an underground tunnel...
I use too wonder the same thing about the Scrubbing Bubbles in my Toiletohwell

briancarr's photo
Fri 10/10/08 01:57 PM

Peggy called. She already got a ride with ****.
Richardwinking

briancarr's photo
Fri 10/10/08 01:48 PM

only had a One Seatersmile2 Where did Peggy Sit:angel:

Peggy sat in that seat and Peter walked.:tongue:
rofl flowers

briancarr's photo
Fri 10/10/08 01:47 PM
only had a One Seatersmile2 Where did Peggy Sit:angel:

briancarr's photo
Fri 10/10/08 01:43 PM
I just Evaluate themspock Is that the same thinghuh

briancarr's photo
Fri 10/10/08 01:38 PM

conversating with a friend who doesn't think men can be faithful.What your opinion on this?Do you men get tired of the same woman no matter what they do in the bedroom?
It works both was. Its all mental. Sometime the ones that dont cheat, get cheated on. If you are both emotionally, and mentally connected,you will make it easy too please each other.

briancarr's photo
Thu 10/09/08 07:49 PM

no...what would give you that idea...
flowers flowers flowers rofl flowers flowers flowers

briancarr's photo
Thu 10/09/08 07:46 PM

If you have Flames shooting out of your A$$, would that be a warning sign, that something is wronghuh

it would be a sign that should make you reconsider letting your midget helper smoke around you
Sometimes i dont see Himohwell

briancarr's photo
Thu 10/09/08 07:40 PM

One would certainly think so..
Sorry no interesting Postasleep I will get that checkedill

briancarr's photo
Thu 10/09/08 07:37 PM
If you have Flames shooting out of your A$$, would that be a warning sign, that something is wronghuh

briancarr's photo
Thu 10/09/08 07:13 PM
I still manage not to end up on my headrofl

briancarr's photo
Thu 10/09/08 07:11 PM
Of Fu<king Question was thatfrustrated

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25