Community > Posts By > briancarr

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 07:26 PM

spock If a guy tries to get a woman in bed the same day they met, should the woman take this as a compliment? what
Only if he last less than 3 minutes the first timedrool

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 07:22 PM
Edited by briancarr on Fri 09/05/08 07:23 PM

Ok, I need help. I've dated this woman for about a year, the last few months has been long distance. I really don't want to date her anymore, for a variety of reasons. The problem is whenever I tell her I don't want to date her anymore she goes off the deep end. She starts crying and ranting and raving about this and that and it drives me crazy. Do I care for her? Yes, I don't think you can date someone for a period of time and not have any feelings for them however we've had a very strained last few months and I want to move on. She is currently in therapy which makes me feel really cold; meaning how can you leave someone who is trying to make changes? Again, I do care for her however we've gone through too much and 41, I really don't want to go through drama. Too old for that stuff.
You have too build a life thats going to give you peace. If you keep communicating with her, she is going too keep think there is a chance. As hard as it might be, you have too cut it off cold turkey. You control what you do. She will move on. Unless in a sick way you like the drama? Help yourself. Life is short. Good Luckglasses

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 07:13 PM

:smile: Would your friends call you the Sassy one, the Smart one, the Sweet one, or the Wild one? :smile:
The one thats hard too get along with, but will help you, while kicking you in your A$$

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 07:11 PM

Couples...hell yeah....I don't discriminate....the more...the merrier!! 18, 28 or 80...blind crippled or crazy...if they can't walk...I'll wheel em' in. I'm an equal opportunity "distributor" smokin

Dude...get over it already (she has). Go rail some random gash....a stiff d1ck in some meaningless clam will clear your head(s)... smokin

have you considered a career as a Couples Counselor?
spock

Brian, weren't you banned under your previous profile?
they wouldnt let me have two accounts. i had too choose oneflowers

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 07:05 PM

Thanks, good to know.
Check you settings too make sure you dont have any restrictions on who you can,send, and receive e-mails from. i will send you a test email

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 06:30 PM
Watching Walt Disney on Sundays

Listening to 33's, and 45's on your record player

Playing Spin the Bottle at Lunch time in School

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 06:25 PM

christ, i dated my first high school gf for 4 years and did 3 years of distance and it ended about a month ago. ive gotten a lot of the hurt out of me already, but i still cant completely shake it. it bothers me that i know shes with someone else. that above anything else. Im not a super possessive guy by any means but thats what hurts the most. any advice? i know going around and throwing myself at strangers in hopes of a hookup to get myself over it is stupid and shallow. thats why i havent been out in a while. my ex would tell me "the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else." i think thats very immature but could it work? im open to any kind of advice that could be offered. thanks for listening to my whining laugh
Everything you are feeling is normal. Its not suppose too feel good. The best thing ttoo do is work on your self. Develope a life that will attract the kind of people that have the same interest. The worst thing you can do too your Ex is too let her know you have moved on too do better things. You may never get over the hurt completely, but as time goes on, and you develope a good life, you will be gald you didnt get stuck with her later in life. Trust me She did you a favor. Good Luckglasses

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 06:18 PM
Afro Picks

Platforms

Pro Kids

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 06:16 PM

Gimme 5, now on the Black Hand Sideglasses

I thought it was the back hand side.
Its a Black Thingglasses

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 06:15 PM

Feel the Warm Flowing Nectar of Stimulated Love Juice, Lubricating my Hot Ebony Wand of Everlasting Pleasurewhoa

I did'nt know you liked to post on her PRINCE. Hey, how is the THE REVOLUTION these days. Vanity lost her mind you know. Is it true that you are only 3 feet 2 inches tall?
Yes i am 3feet 2inch if you measure from the ball$glasses

So, thats how Vanity lost her mind...you blew a hole through it.
Now you know why i wrote, When Doves Crywhoa

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 06:13 PM
Gimme 5, now on the Black Hand Sideglasses

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 06:11 PM

Feel the Warm Flowing Nectar of Stimulated Love Juice, Lubricating my Hot Ebony Wand of Everlasting Pleasurewhoa

I did'nt know you liked to post on her PRINCE. Hey, how is the THE REVOLUTION these days. Vanity lost her mind you know. Is it true that you are only 3 feet 2 inches tall?
Yes i am 3feet 2inch if you measure from the ball$glasses

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 06:09 PM
Whats Happinglasses

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 06:06 PM

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 05:46 PM

yeah we feel the same way about our parents LOL
Yes, it does work both waysbigsmile

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 04:31 PM
Edited by briancarr on Fri 09/05/08 04:31 PM
The point is, i want too Sit on the Toilet, and read until my Legs go Numbfrustrated

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 04:27 PM
Off course most of us Love our Children:heart: But doesnt it feel nice too know that they are going too leave after a few Hours:banana: Talking about Older Children :banana:

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 04:06 PM
When i felt crappy, i use too take a POP Rocks Enemashocked The only reason i stop is i cant find them anymoreohwell

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 03:59 PM

Me too, i caught it from a goat..
Hey, we ate that Goatill

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 03:52 PM
glasses Ben Stillerglasses