Community > Posts By > briancarr

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/16/08 10:32 AM

Swallowed a quarter once.. it wasnt fun...took 2 doctors and a damn surgeon to get it out !!! lol ( i was 16)
Did you make changeflowerforyou

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/16/08 10:14 AM
You ever Swallow something, and it goes down the Wrong Holeoops How else would i get you too read thiswaving

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/16/08 09:58 AM
Does Crying stil work too get your waysad sad

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/16/08 09:29 AM

i believe so
a couple that can withstand rocky finances is a couple that will be together forever
I hope thats true. So many people hate too hear, or feel that they cant do something. It takes money to do everything

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/16/08 09:17 AM
Will Love last without Moneybrokenheart

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/16/08 09:09 AM

:angry: I have this old couple staying here that only booked their room for one night. They flat out refused to check out today frustrated frustrated I'm sold out tonight so I had to call one our arriving guests and tell him we don't have a room for him and now I have to pay for him to have a room somewhere else. OMG I hate people today. Why why why did I choose the "hospiality business"rant
You could always make their cable go out,make their phone ring evey 10 mindevil

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/16/08 09:07 AM

i think you mean all those people around the food at buffets,they sneeze around it,cough,lay the tongs in the food and their hands maybe dirty, no i never think about it:smile:
laugh

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/16/08 09:05 AM

spock Have you ever missed somebody who left your life even after finding out that they never really cared about you to begin with? what
No, i just open my fridge, and say helloflowerforyou

briancarr's photo
Mon 09/15/08 09:25 AM
What is the Last book You Read?

Double Dutyscared FbI Drama/Mystery

briancarr's photo
Mon 09/15/08 09:18 AM

not sure what you mean
Like the Buffets

briancarr's photo
Mon 09/15/08 09:16 AM
Are you Comfortable with sharing Food with a lot of peoplewhoa All you can Eatill

briancarr's photo
Mon 09/15/08 09:10 AM

hahaha...my parrot has become accustomed to the time my alarm goes off...and now, being laid off, I don't set the alarm...but he has me up at 7 am on the nosebigsmile
Sorry to hear about the layoffflowerforyou I went thru it 7 years agoohwell I am so afriad to change jobs nowwhoa Good Luckflowers

briancarr's photo
Mon 09/15/08 08:58 AM
Does your Snooze Button get a workout in the morningsasleep asleep asleep

briancarr's photo
Mon 09/15/08 08:54 AM
What is your Work Efforts going towards now?, Bills,Childs College,Or Retirementbigsmile

briancarr's photo
Wed 09/10/08 04:34 PM
I dont know about in School, but maybe when things are created in a controled environment you can use it to explain that. If that make senseohwell

briancarr's photo
Wed 09/10/08 04:03 PM

:angry: Mishapen Boobs:angry:
Anything with a nipple will dodrinker Minus the long Nip Hairscared

briancarr's photo
Wed 09/10/08 04:01 PM

business...but I can't think up a great idea. Please help me...
Headboard Helmets:thumbsup:

briancarr's photo
Wed 09/10/08 03:58 PM

i would never date a gal that had a "job" ill
Hopefully she doesnt speak english, or understand moneywhoa

briancarr's photo
Wed 09/10/08 03:54 PM
Would your Family, or Friends make a Negative comment, if the person you were going out with didnt have a good jobohwell

briancarr's photo
Wed 09/10/08 03:43 PM

someone you never met and their voice was a TOTAL turn off? laugh Did you tell them you have to gooo now?
No,Mosst Men can find something Sexy about a Womans Voicebigsmile