Community > Posts By > briancarr

briancarr's photo
Mon 09/22/08 09:19 PM
Your Mam is so Fat, when she stands in front of the thinning Mirror at the Circus, She is still Fatnoway

briancarr's photo
Mon 09/22/08 09:16 PM
Your mama is so ugly, she have Shaba Ranks, saying, DAMN!!!!!!!!!!

briancarr's photo
Mon 09/22/08 09:14 PM

.....and my cigarette???
I can lite it, give you a lighter,buy you a case of cigarettes, and put you on my insurance in case you get cancer from smokingsmitten

briancarr's photo
Mon 09/22/08 06:47 PM
Your Mama is so Fat that the only time she could take a shower is during Hurricane Seasonnoway

briancarr's photo
Mon 09/22/08 06:42 PM
Your Mama is so Horny, that she put two Date Rape Pills in Her Drink when She went out on a Datenoway

briancarr's photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:56 PM
Man, you young Guys have too learn fast, that Love is opportunity for most woman. They sell you on this idea of love to get you too be wrapped up in only them. She knows she had you, and still has you. Your like Her little Puppet on Her string, while the other guy is Bangging Her Silly. The only way you should have any contact with her, is if you need practice for another girl. Thats what shes doing too you. If you cant just drop her cold turkey, just drop a load in her until you find someone else. If she wanted you she would do this to you. The best way too get back at her, is too make a life with people that are going to take you higer, and further than where you are now. Own your Balls, and learn how much power you really haveglasses

briancarr's photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:43 PM

I think we should have signs made into our roof so that way when someone pisses us off then we just hit a button and the sign goes up.. "hey get off my ass" "Thanks for using your blinker"

"Stop picking your nose i have to see that" u catch my drift
I like that Ideaflowerforyou

briancarr's photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:36 PM

I put on my big boy pants today....I can take it!!!!
wish she would leave the kids out of it.....

my ex enrolled my daughter (she's 5) in a new school.
and the open house is tomorrow.
~~~she told me this 10 minutes ago~~~
my daughter is very excited for it and asked if I could be there.
I live 7 hours away and told her I would love to, but I need to know in advance......her reply
"yes you can, you just dont want too!!!"

why do people not realize the kids are the ones that are hurt by these stupid games!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry its my turn to vent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***she hung up on me crying****
Trust me. One day your Daughter will grow up, and your Ex wont be able too play these games. The only thing you can do too get your Daughter tooo see, and feel that you are a good dad, is too be consistant with the things you can control that concerns her. Sooner or later when she hears negative things about you, she will wonder, why isnt he that way with me. Your Ex will pay later. Send your Daughter some Flowers, or Ballons, with a card telling her, good luck at her new school, and that you love her. It always worked for me. Good Luck

briancarr's photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:28 PM

I just thought I would throw this out there. do you find it offensive to ask someone if they are a chicano? I always thought it was, but thought I would get someother opinions.
What do they ask, when they only see a White Face?

briancarr's photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:27 PM
Maybe we should just throw them away, just like we do everything else in this Country. What the Hell, they are all used up now. No one wants them. Their Family is too busy, the Government has no use for them. I say just lock them up, and maybe throw them some food, and water every now and then. When they die, just throw them in a hole. No one will miss themohwell

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/20/08 09:49 PM
cake with sprinklessmitten :heart:

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/20/08 09:42 PM

Do we get free repair's?
Only if you Total the other Car without any injuriesfrustrated Other wise you have too pay a $2000 deductiblefrown

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/20/08 09:38 PM

I have one in my pants.
Well i suggest you put it in thr washer when you are doneill

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/20/08 09:33 PM
Does everyone have a Sock Monster in their Washerfrustrated scared

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/20/08 09:31 PM
Legal Road Ragefrustrated You are allowed too Ram one Car per Yearfrustrated If you dont use it, it will carry over too the next Year:banana:

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/20/08 09:24 PM

I''m a sharer
Who wouldnt eat off your platedrool flowers

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/20/08 09:22 PM
Do you think a Psychic could help you with your Love Woe'sill

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/20/08 09:13 PM
Do you mind sharing your food with others at your table when you go out too eat, or do you prefer they eat what they orderedfrustrated

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/20/08 09:09 PM
Would that make a good impression for a first datespock

briancarr's photo
Sat 09/20/08 09:06 PM
Who would you want too go into Space with. You can take up too five Peoplewaving

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25