Community > Posts By > briancarr

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 03:43 PM

Yes, but once our pet Goat got big enough, we had too eat himfrown
STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not to mention the Chickhens, and Spot, but that was the time we got Snowed in for two weekssad Poor Spottears

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 03:27 PM
When you feel a gentle breeze, Caress you when you sigh, It's a hug sent from Heaven, From a loved one way up high.
:angel:

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 03:14 PM
Edited by briancarr on Fri 09/05/08 03:14 PM
In a place with 75 degree weather, near a Beach with the Hottest Woman i could never get in a Million years, drinking something with rum in it, and dancing until i passed outdrinker :banana: love drool drinks

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 03:10 PM
McWench Pimpenodrinker

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 03:03 PM
I made it to Brown Belt, then i quitohwell

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 03:02 PM

mirror, she had a crush on you anyway...and you seem cool enough to smack balls with rofl rofl rofl oops smokin

thats just wrong on so many diffrent levels...lol
If done in a loving manner, it can be very enjoyable:thumbsup:

Id lovingly elbow my girlfriend in the face if she did that to me!
Please hide all the phones, and go far,far awayscared For some reason the last time i did that, a six foot six guy with handcuffs slammed me too the ground, and tasered mescared scared

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 02:55 PM

mirror, she had a crush on you anyway...and you seem cool enough to smack balls with rofl rofl rofl oops smokin

thats just wrong on so many diffrent levels...lol
If done in a loving manner, it can be very enjoyable:thumbsup:

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 02:36 PM

:tongue: Are you the kind of person that makes an issue out of everything? :laughing:
What kind of a stupid Focking question is that? mad what business is it of yours anywayrant

i'd rather answer this question, than the one about 'would you let a guy shoot his load in your mouth?' and/or 'do you like anal or oral?' yet i don't see anyone else complain about those (well except me haha)

no, i don't make an issue out of everything, but if i feel passionately about something i will make an issue out of it
Sorry, a Brother just wanted too knowglasses

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 02:29 PM

:tongue: Are you the kind of person that makes an issue out of everything? :laughing:
What kind of a stupid Focking question is that? mad what business is it of yours anywayrant

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 02:20 PM

flowerforyou You get an email from a good friend. It reads, "I found out some things about you and it makes me wish I never knew you." flowerforyou What would you think? flowerforyou Would you assume these things must be lies, like I have?flowerforyou
I would ask them to rate that thing against all the other F0cked Up things i have donemad

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 02:18 PM

have a nosy person in your life?What do they do?
biggrin My nose has many tastey boogers to eat :laughing: YUM:laughing:
I llike the hard green ones, with the blood dot in the middleill

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 02:11 PM
For one thing they ask me about other peopleslaphead

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 01:50 PM
Yes, but once our pet Goat got big enough, we had too eat himfrown

briancarr's photo
Fri 09/05/08 11:50 AM

I just KNOW my time would be better spent learning that Spanish stuff from Rosetta, but yet, I'M COMPELLED to be HERE!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Si:thumbsup:

briancarr's photo
Thu 09/04/08 04:40 PM
Do you hate when you know the person your calling is on the phone, and they wont click overfrustrated

briancarr's photo
Thu 09/04/08 04:10 PM
Do you feel Guilty, if you dont want your Sexual Partner around after you Orgasmwhoa

briancarr's photo
Thu 09/04/08 03:39 PM
One of the areas i was good at in a relationship, was eating what was cooked. I grew up in a house where my Mother cooked. The one thing you didnt do was complain about the Cook:thumbsup:

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/02/08 07:55 PM

I understand that when you feel that you are ata lose you want to attack. the fact is nomatter what age i am, Its legal. Period. There is a old saying, Sh1t in one Hand, and Wish in the other, and see which one gets filled firstfrustrated

Attack? Man, what I said was simply an observation. Everything I have posted about Roe v Wade is completely new to you. You would do yourself well to research what I have said and see that it's true. Then maybe you could see straight or at least have an educated opinion on the topic.
Again attack, and assume. All i need to know is that what you want is not what islaugh laugh

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/02/08 07:52 PM

WASHINGTON (AP) - GOP vice presidential pick Sarah Palin accepted at least $4,500 in campaign contributions in the same fundraising scheme at the center of a public corruption scandal that led to the indictment of Sen. Ted Stevens.

The contributions, made during Palin's failed 2002 bid to become Alaska's lieutenant governor, were not illegal for her to accept. But they show how Palin, a self-proclaimed reformer who has bucked Stevens and his allies, is nonetheless a product of a political system in Alaska now under the cloud of an ongoing FBI investigation.

It's the latest in a string of revelations that have forced John McCain's campaign to defend his choice and the thoroughness of the background check of Palin, 44, a little-known governor who is new to the national stage. Palin stunned delegates at the GOP convention Monday when she announced through the McCain campaign that her unmarried 17-year-old daughter, Bristol, is five months pregnant.

With the convention still abuzz, the list of potentially embarrassing details grew Tuesday:

_Palin sought pork-barrel projects for her city and state, contrary to her reformist image.

_Her husband once belonged to a fringe political group in Alaska with some members supporting secession from the United States.

_A private attorney has been authorized to spend $95,000 to defend her against accusations of abuse of power.

_She has acknowledged smoking marijuana in the past.

It is sounding more and more like McCain did not have a team doing an adequate check. If elected is this a forshadowing of the poor research for the cabinet?
Anybody want to buy a Bridgelaugh laugh laugh

briancarr's photo
Tue 09/02/08 07:51 PM

Alaskafrustrated If it wasnt for oil, no one would even care about Alaska. I would take almost any other governor over her.frustrated Alaskafrustrated

Alaska not good enough for you? As Governor of Alaska, she has more constituents than Biden. She has the executive experience that everyone else is lacking. She has made an meteoric rise in just a few years. Sorry, but your arguments are sexism, pure and simple.
600,000 peoplelaugh laugh laugh The elected Actors,and wrestler as governor, and they had bigger, and better, more important statesfrustrated Alaskalaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next