Community > Posts By > nelomelo

nelomelo's photo
Sat 02/04/12 08:34 AM
thank everyonebigsmile

nelomelo's photo
Sat 02/04/12 08:32 AM
try being lonely in ur own house while u r living with someone that u loved but no longer having any connecting feelings for

i'm doing it now not married but she is mother of my son,at least i sleep on the bed thoughlaugh

nelomelo's photo
Fri 02/03/12 10:47 AM
good clean funny joke

nelomelo's photo
Thu 02/02/12 02:30 PM
but hey i went off track there but again thanks for the ideas,really kinda of shy to introduce myself to people,here online i can but in person kind of start to scramble words and stuff end up looking like an ***.But again thanks for the ideas,going to see if i can find a pic with my son at 16 moths trying to play guitar will at least a smile to my face and others.

nelomelo's photo
Thu 02/02/12 02:21 PM
used to jam but my older son has basically left me in the dust he's a music major at west liberty so i kinda do this playing guitar stuff by myself got the puter as a drum machine and mixer and recorder and basically waiting for my 18 month old son to want to learn too,just too embarresed to play in front of people

nelomelo's photo
Thu 02/02/12 02:08 PM
1st marriage was to someone 10 yrs older that was good for 5 yrs then fell apart 2nd relationship was with 10 yrs younger that's where i'm at now for some reason 2nd one 10 yrs younger hurts more.Thinking 1st one was married 3 times before and basically knew how to play the "game".Both hurt like a ***** but life's a ***** too.

nelomelo's photo
Thu 02/02/12 01:54 PM
Edited by nelomelo on Thu 02/02/12 01:55 PM
hell i used to love Astronomy as a kid thanks for the ideabigsmile

nelomelo's photo
Thu 02/02/12 01:53 PM

I hate being alone but it's worse that my ex works where I work and the guys she cheated on me with work there too.And she just flirts with them right in front of me,just depressing our son not even 2 yr old.And I doubt if i'll date for a long time but 43 yrs old and alone scares me can't change jobs good money there don't go to bars or anything of that nature,so not sure what to do like you.laugh

Goodness; that is awful. I think this is why people get into the wrong relationships though because they are afraid to be alone. I think one should feel comfortable being alone before looking for another partner. Also, there are plenty of things to do outside the bar. I am involvoed in a variety of clubs and tonight going to our local science centre with the Astronomy club to take in show and use some telescopes to check out the moon, as well as Jupiter. I don't ever feel alone as I have lots of friends and family as well as outside intersts to keep my occupied.

nelomelo's photo
Thu 02/02/12 01:48 PM
just saying what the investigation showed it was on wtov channel 9 i think i know should not always believe what news states but thats what they said so sorry i made a comment

nelomelo's photo
Thu 02/02/12 12:13 PM
for me it has to be "Cats and the cradle" the original one

nelomelo's photo
Thu 02/02/12 10:46 AM
I hate being alone but it's worse that my ex works where I work and the guys she cheated on me with work there too.And she just flirts with them right in front of me,just depressing our son not even 2 yr old.And I doubt if i'll date for a long time but 43 yrs old and alone scares me can't change jobs good money there don't go to bars or anything of that nature,so not sure what to do like you.laugh

nelomelo's photo
Thu 02/02/12 10:36 AM
i seen this in the news awhile ago they keep track of the debit cards in West Viginia some don't even bother getting cash and just use it like a credit card.The study showed that most go to strip clubs.

nelomelo's photo
Thu 02/02/12 10:29 AM
It would take awhile to trust again but hell yeah I love being a family man.

nelomelo's photo
Thu 02/02/12 10:24 AM
I would love a copy of that had a cassete of it back in the day Neal Schon just rips on there sammy hagar was at his best just loved the whole alblum

nelomelo's photo
Thu 02/02/12 10:17 AM
Hum that was cute joke

nelomelo's photo
Thu 02/02/12 10:14 AM
Umm hello just trying to find some female chat buddies for now and maybe can find out why I always pick ones that cheat on me,you know a little more insight of their brain inner workings,just lost I thought the love of my life when I learned while away at work umm you know the saying "when the cats away the mice will play".Never be the most best looking guy but I work and support my family and just trust people too much.Don't know if I'll ever date again,but also sick and tired of those other sites(speeddate,Zoosk)hoping to find something here.Good day to you all.