Community > Posts By > stevex86

stevex86's photo
Fri 05/30/08 08:01 PM
That Steve Guy is really ugly though.

stevex86's photo
Thu 05/29/08 02:57 PM
If someone pics you in their mutual match you still get them in yours even if they are outside your parameters.

stevex86's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:31 AM
Hell I am going to go out on a limb here and say we should try a Democracy, LOL.

stevex86's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:30 AM
Boxer briefs and a smile.

stevex86's photo
Sat 05/24/08 07:31 AM
Thats just stupid.

Please tell me which terrorist organizations the Saudie Governemtn has supported.

Lets see, Osamo Bin Laden is a Saudie, but then John Wayne Gacy and Ted Bundy were American, by that logic America supports serial killers.

I suppose the last census we took of Illegal Alians is how he got the supposed numbers he is talking about. Oh wait, we have never taken an illegal Alian census, so that cant be it.

The borders are open an pourous as ever, well I doubt that, but I suppose open borders are part of living in a free society. People seem to want to be able to do whatever they want, but restrict what everybody else does. Its not that simple, but then I suppose the writer has all the answers. Im going to stop now, Chuck Baldwin is an idiot and answering these stupid flights of fancy just irritates me.

stevex86's photo
Wed 05/21/08 01:02 PM
Save oil, ride a horse!

stevex86's photo
Wed 05/21/08 12:48 PM
You mean thats all it takes, I ahve been going about this all the wrong way. I should have just gone to the drugstore and bought a box of condoms.

stevex86's photo
Wed 05/21/08 11:02 AM
Anyboody who thinks there are only three or four jobs out there that woudl put you in harms way hasnt been to Iraq.

There is nothing fun, glamourous, or entertaining about killing and having someone try to kill you, it just sucks all the way around.

War is not fun.

Joining the military is fine, if you are joining the military because you want to go to war, then you are a huge freaking idiot and not someone I would want to be around.

stevex86's photo
Wed 05/21/08 10:52 AM
Is it better to have five pages of people you never talk to or a half a page of people you talk to all the time?

stevex86's photo
Wed 05/21/08 10:46 AM
Ok, I have lots of flaws. Now how about all you pretty ladies coem over here and say hi to me. I swear I will change. laugh

stevex86's photo
Wed 05/21/08 10:43 AM
Im with Lithe, you should have just told him the truth. If you are going to be friends he is going to know it eventualy anyway, why lie to him. Friends dont have to like everythign absolutely the same.

stevex86's photo
Wed 05/21/08 10:34 AM

People have a hard time telling other people they arent interested. Its easier to just say nothing then to worry about hurting someones feelings.

Also, some people take the no respons as an oppertunity to throw back an insult.

If you send an email, see that they ahve read it and havent received a response, then just assume they arent interested and move on.

Good morning steveflowerforyou

Hi Michelle

stevex86's photo
Wed 05/21/08 09:48 AM
People have a hard time telling other people they arent interested. Its easier to just say nothing then to worry about hurting someones feelings.

Also, some people take the no respons as an oppertunity to throw back an insult.

If you send an email, see that they ahve read it and havent received a response, then just assume they arent interested and move on.

stevex86's photo
Mon 04/07/08 09:01 PM
I looked a tthat web site and it was a very biased one sided site through the whole thing. Even Fox news is less biased than that site was. Im sorry, I put anythign on there as about as credible as reading it on the "Onion"

stevex86's photo
Fri 04/04/08 05:42 PM
3.25 today in Southwest Oklahoma

stevex86's photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:56 PM
WTF

stevex86's photo
Thu 04/03/08 05:50 PM
Thank You, thank You, thank You, Thank You, Thank You Steve belts out in a sing song manner. Where would the world be without veterenarians. I think I am going to call my vet right now and thank her.

stevex86's photo
Tue 04/01/08 07:51 PM

My approach to oil changes has always had nothing to do with the miles or time, just when I feel like it. Is there anyone else like this??

And, no, this isn't an April Fool's thing.
te oil change rule, of 3000miles is out dated. that was for a time when oils didnt have the good attitives that the have know. Engines are much better now too.5,to 7000 thousand. Just pull the stick every couple weeks to make sure your not burning oil.

That's not a rule, rather it's a myth. Manufacturers of Oil and the Vehicles themselves strictly changed that to present the crs now as Low Maintenance Vehicles now as a selling tool. Even the brand new cars use almost a quart of oil from 800-1200 miles. It's perfectly normal, including the $50.00 synthetic oils....Play it safe and cahnge it every 3000, it's worth the $30.00 to $40.00 every couple of months to have peace of mind

They only burn that oil during the break in period, then they shouldnt be burning oil. Synthetic oils dont burn at all. They might leak out the exhaust but they wont burn.

stevex86's photo
Tue 04/01/08 10:38 AM
its common knowledge, well maybe not common, but you can askk anybody into astronomy. Im sure you can find stuff all over the net about it. Its not like its a secret or anything.

stevex86's photo
Tue 04/01/08 10:36 AM
People, Look at a real lunar calendar and dont just assume April fools is always on the first. April Fools falls on the second this year because of Easter coming earlier with the solstice and it being a leap year. If you think I am making this up then check it out yourself. Its true.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25