Community > Posts By > stevex86

stevex86's photo
Mon 07/14/08 01:28 PM

Who cares? Seriously, do I think Obama is some supernatural demon cast from heaven to destroy mankind with false hope, eh nope. Do I care if he really is, eh nope. Why would I or anybody else put faith or hope in a man?

Do I think Obama will be a good president, yes I do. Do I think he will try extra hard to set an example, yes I do. Vote for who you want it's your freedom, but to call someone the anti-christ is a bit judgemental to say the least. As far as I know he hasn't sacrificed any children or virgins to Molech, but then again everybody has a personal life.

Melting pot, WTF ever happened to that concept?

Woot!!! Hell yeah!

The sacrafice is after the victory party. We are still looking for some willing virgins if you are interested. devil

stevex86's photo
Mon 07/14/08 01:07 PM

According to The Book of Revelations the anti-christ is:

The anti-christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything. Is it OBAMA??

Whew!! that was close, I'm only 35

But wait! I'll be 40 in 2012 Oh no!!!!!

Dont worry, you need Christ like appeal as well. laugh

stevex86's photo
Mon 07/14/08 01:00 PM

According to The Book of Revelations the anti-christ is:

The anti-christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything. Is it OBAMA??

where did you find this information....id like to know!!!!!?????

The "I'm With Stupid" Bible, a very odd version I must admit...lol

Now that was funny, and I dont care who you are!

Hope you dont mind if I steal that, LOL

stevex86's photo
Mon 07/14/08 12:53 PM
How about there was no such thing as a Muslim when the book of Revelations was actualy written. Kind of makes you wonder who exactly changed the wording and to what goal. YOu think maybe it happend during the crusades when the catholic church was trying to protect "Christiandom"?

History people, its written down for a reason.

stevex86's photo
Sun 07/13/08 03:58 PM
I play an air chello

stevex86's photo
Sun 07/13/08 03:50 PM
yes, give me yoru credit card number now or none of the wimmmen will like you.

stevex86's photo
Sun 07/13/08 03:44 PM
The pay dating sites suck. and its really the same people you find on the free ones.

One site woudnt delete my profile so I wrote in it that it was fake and I had been asking them to delete my profile or take it off line and they wouldnt do it. They still left my profile, but added a blurb after ti saying that they werent fake, LOL. I cant imagine why having my profile on their site is so important to them, but even after I deleted it they just kept putting it back up for some stupid reason.

stevex86's photo
Sat 07/12/08 11:14 PM
Better chance at what, finding an activity partner or intimate encounter, then yes. But if thats not what you want then dont. Your pretty, you dont need to change anything.

stevex86's photo
Sat 07/12/08 11:05 PM
Where am I?

stevex86's photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:46 PM
If I need something I will buy it, if I just want somethign I will worry over buying it for weeks before I ever actualy buy it if even then. If someone I care about wants somethign then I just buy it if I can. I only get weird about buying stuff for myslef for some reason.

stevex86's photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:43 PM
Becasue its not as fun, LOL

stevex86's photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:42 PM
Sometime if they are good movies, but then sometimes I just want to see what I went there to see. Maybe I am weird and just cant make up my mind.

stevex86's photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:37 PM
Shoot, I am at work even when Im not at work.

stevex86's photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:41 PM
I perve pretty girls profiles, LOL

stevex86's photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:02 PM

i hope this site works out. i have tried other sites without anything so i figured i would try this one.

It might be the photo. devil

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It doesnt matter, it wont work, LOL.

stevex86's photo
Wed 07/09/08 06:48 PM
What an ASS. laugh

stevex86's photo
Tue 07/08/08 10:34 PM
Give him somethign to look at.

stevex86's photo
Tue 07/08/08 10:33 PM
You just have to much saved on your computer. Uninstal some programs you dont use anymore.

stevex86's photo
Tue 07/08/08 10:32 PM
I have two dogs 100 cows and 6 horses. laugh

stevex86's photo
Tue 07/08/08 10:28 PM

I Wish I Had A Great White and a Polar Bearhappy

I had a great white and a polar bear but they were allways arguing.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25