Community > Posts By > stevex86

stevex86's photo
Sat 06/21/08 08:22 PM
Wanna mow my yard too while your at it?

stevex86's photo
Sat 06/21/08 08:20 PM

just curious who all thinks out side of the box and considers themselves open minded?

i do in fact a bit too open minded for my town...lol

There's a BOX? What box??? No one told me about a box??? Why didn't I get a BOX??? Always the one left out of everything!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh

Here, you can have my box. Ihavent used it in years. I found it to be rather boring actualy, but ifg you want it, its yours.

stevex86's photo
Sat 06/21/08 05:25 PM
Uhm, smoking hot! If I had been able to take my eyes of your pictures I would have suggested maybe a littel more about you in the profile, but since I was completley mezmorized by the pictures and never got past them I would say its just perfect.

stevex86's photo
Sat 06/21/08 05:14 PM
I like I like that

stevex86's photo
Sat 06/21/08 04:27 PM

Some day we will all live in a world where love, and togetherness will rule.

Does that mean the pets wont get fed?

stevex86's photo
Sat 06/21/08 04:04 PM
McCallister, Oklahoma just elected a kid right out of High school as mayor

stevex86's photo
Sat 06/21/08 03:24 PM
Wanna be freinds? laugh

stevex86's photo
Sat 06/21/08 03:13 PM
So has anybody ever dealt with a non-closer. They say all the right stuff and sound perfect, but everytime you plan a face to face meeting they always cancel for one last minute emergency reason or another. Sometime you just have to know when to say win. Is this a usual occurance out there or did I just get unlucky, Again!

It sucks

stevex86's photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:19 PM
Except there was no sin until Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit. So if there was no sin then they still would have been at your higher frequency and therefore have had no need to eat.

stevex86's photo
Sat 06/21/08 10:07 AM
I wish I was a refugee, then maybe I could meet a sexy red cross or UNICEF nurse.

stevex86's photo
Sat 06/21/08 10:06 AM
I wish I coudl have a realtionship long distance or otherwise to find out.

stevex86's photo
Sat 06/21/08 10:01 AM
Why would you do that. Go to sleep.

stevex86's photo
Sat 06/21/08 09:29 AM

Love isn't found, it happen's.

Not to me!

stevex86's photo
Fri 06/13/08 09:43 PM
Well here is what I think. I didnt want Clinton to get elected and I dont want Obama in office either, but If he were to be elected that makes him the president of my country and I would be damned if I would let any F_ck head show disrepsect to my country by attacking my president. It doesnt matter if I like him or not, its the principle of the thing. Its kind of like the dumb@sses that try to make a point about somehthng they dont like by disrespecting the flag. Look, if you dont like this country, as we all know the borders are porous, you'r welcome to leave.

Just for the record, this was not aimed at any previous poster.

stevex86's photo
Mon 06/09/08 07:22 PM
Cababbage soup, but nothing is going to take of 95 lbs fast and healthy.

stevex86's photo
Mon 06/09/08 05:41 PM
Sure, why not. I have nothing to hide.

stevex86's photo
Sun 06/01/08 06:38 PM
I think we need to look at it more closely. Spent fuel is a problem, but so are emmisions from carbon based electrical facilities. While I know todays coal burning plants are much cleaner than the reputation they have from past examples, and believe we need to look at building more for a short term answer, I do believe we need to look at alternative ways to produce the energy we need now. Solar and wind generated electricity is a very viable altrernative with no byproduct, but it is far to expensive at the current level of technology.

My rural electric company uses gas powered generators. I am paying 170 dollars a month for electricity that I was paying 60 dollars a month for last year. Something has to be done to aliviate this.

stevex86's photo
Sun 06/01/08 06:33 PM
Havent we all felt like that at one time or another

stevex86's photo
Sun 06/01/08 06:26 PM

If you don't know the difference between the two then perhaps you need to go back to school.. noway

Naw, most rappers dotn know the difference between the two either.

stevex86's photo
Sat 05/31/08 05:48 AM
tell them to send you the check, then you call the cops with the address they want you to send the money to then they do a controlled drop.

Tell them you hae to think abou tit, call the cops and have them tell you what the next move they want you to do is , if they even want to mess with it.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25