Community > Posts By > stevex86

stevex86's photo
Thu 11/06/08 05:57 PM
Im not old and my drivers license is a liar.

stevex86's photo
Thu 11/06/08 09:13 AM
Im thinking the fire has a lot more to do with the being under construction than the Obama being elected.

stevex86's photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:34 PM
Edited by stevex86 on Thu 10/30/08 04:35 PM
Not that there is anything wrong with a mid-wife, but suggesting that a midwife is somehow better than a doctor is sort of out there. Especialy considering you have no idea what really happened.

stevex86's photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:24 PM
Thats funny. I got an M for magnificent!

stevex86's photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:23 PM
Druggies and liars

stevex86's photo
Thu 10/30/08 04:21 PM
Im not a doctor, but I do know that if they broke her water at 4 months she has some issues. Im thinking its more likely all the moving around in the area of the paraurethral ducts had a predictable result.

stevex86's photo
Wed 10/29/08 10:08 PM
I woder if anybody took her for a test drive. laugh

stevex86's photo
Wed 10/29/08 09:19 PM
I need a match

stevex86's photo
Fri 10/24/08 02:11 PM
I think you should stop thinking. laugh

stevex86's photo
Fri 10/24/08 09:09 AM

It's amazing what you can do with a little liquid latex, crunchy peanut butter, and red food coloring.

Its makes me hungry.

stevex86's photo
Thu 10/23/08 08:20 PM
Does that platinum paackage gaurantee I get first choice of anybody I mutualy match with, LOL?

stevex86's photo
Thu 10/23/08 02:06 PM
Dont you guys know anything. That guy was paid by the McCain Campaign to make Obama supporters look bad.

OK, just joking, its very sad. I guess that guy couldnt wait for Obama to get elected to take from the rich and give to the lazy.

stevex86's photo
Thu 10/23/08 11:58 AM
I have a slightly different view on transfering the prescription. I feel if they accpeted the prescription then they are in fact violating your rights by refusing to sell the medication or transferring the prescription to a store that will.

In my opinion, by accepting the prescription they agreed to fill it.

That woould change slightly if it was just sent to them and they never actualy accpetd it. I would say thats the fault of the docotr or patient that instructed the prescription to be sent to them.

Again, Im not going to step on someone elses rights, to keep you from having to call your doctor and have the prescription sent to a different pharmacy.

Nobody is going to die from lack of these items in the 30 -60 minutes it takes you to go to another pharmacy.

stevex86's photo
Thu 10/23/08 11:47 AM
There are mail order pharmacies. Besides, its just like any other town, if you dont like the services you can get there you are always free to move.

If none of the other pharmacies in town sold Birth control, im sure some enterprising business person woudl step in real quick if their was a market for it there.

stevex86's photo
Thu 10/23/08 11:44 AM

You cant die from someone refusing to sell you condoms or the morning after pill either. They are a pharmacy not an emergency room.

I dont know many pharmacies that preform tubal litigation.

Are you guys advocating violating their religious and persoanl rights to keep you from having to walk across the street to a different pharmacy.

I love how we are real quick to jump up and defend our own rights and think nothing of violating someone elses in doing so.

Its just like freedom of speech. Nazi groups have freedom of speech to spew their racist crap. They dont have the freedom to do it in front of a synagogue. Your personal rights stop, the second they step on someone elses personal right.
Yes, you can die. You can contract an STD like AIDS that will kill out if you don't use condoms.

No, you died from having unprotected sex, not from them not selling you a condom. If they sold condoms and they just happened to be out that day and you had sex anyway and caught an STD would that be there fault as well?

stevex86's photo
Thu 10/23/08 11:42 AM

I don't care what religion you are... Your DOCTOR and NOT the Pharmacists should decide what's better for your health. IMHO the pharamacist has no right to tell me I have to suffer thru anything because it goes against their religious beliefs.

How are they telling you you have to suffer through anything? If you ar suffering through anything because they refuse to sell you birth control all that means is you are suffering because you are either to stupid or to lazy to go to a different pharmacy.

(this was not meant as a personal attack)

stevex86's photo
Thu 10/23/08 11:38 AM
You cant die from someone refusing to sell you condoms or the morning after pill either. They are a pharmacy not an emergency room.

I dont know many pharmacies that preform tubal litigation.

Are you guys advocating violating their religious and persoanl rights to keep you from having to walk across the street to a different pharmacy.

I love how we are real quick to jump up and defend our own rights and think nothing of violating someone elses in doing so.

Its just like freedom of speech. Nazi groups have freedom of speech to spew their racist crap. They dont have the freedom to do it in front of a synagogue. Your personal rights stop, the second they step on someone elses personal right.

stevex86's photo
Thu 10/23/08 11:30 AM
Edited by stevex86 on Thu 10/23/08 11:34 AM
They arent taking away your right not to get pregnant. They are just exercising their right to conduct their business as they see fit.

If you were a vegetarian and had a restaurant that didnt serve meat, would that somehow infringe on my right to eat it?

Pingpong - how would that not fly in any other profession. Are you telling me if they were mechanics they couldnt choose what kind of cars to work on. If they were lawyers they couldnt choose what kinds of clients to take. If they were doctors they couldnt specialize with specific patiients.

Somehow it appears you guys seem to have birth control confused with emergency medicine.

stevex86's photo
Mon 07/14/08 01:37 PM
If you got blocked,t hen you werent the man she wanted anyway, LOL.

But yeah, it will still picc you off wont it, LOL. Maybe she has a friend.

stevex86's photo
Mon 07/14/08 01:32 PM
soapmeup

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25