Community > Posts By > Suntydt

Suntydt's photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:32 AM
Love

Suntydt's photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:29 AM
Well, I can tell you that it was religious baggage that was one of the factors that caused my divorce. I have made it a point to ask about religous perspectives right in the front and explain my standing. If the person is not comfortable with that then we part. But if she can accept my devotion I will accept her standing; whatever it may be. My only hope is that in time we influence each other and eventually we end up happy in the same church. But if it looks too impossible then I won't even try the relationship. For example I don't date ladies who are Musslim or Jewish. Those are too much of a mountain to climb.

Suntydt's photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:28 PM

Why do they (or you) take pictures with their vehicles? and why wear sunglasses in your pictures? Just asking...... I mean with sunglasses -us ladies can't see your eyes( it's like your hiding something). I don't know if the ladies do this too, but of course I'm not looking at them.

My guess we be there is a coolness factor involved both with the sunglasses and the car. It could also be a representation on self doubt - insecurity.

Suntydt's photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:24 PM

dont ever hide yours

Yes, she has beautiful eyes.

Suntydt's photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:22 PM
My preference are cats but I like puppies too.

Suntydt's photo
Sat 01/05/08 06:51 AM
I liked seeing the roman phalanx in action

Suntydt's photo
Sat 01/05/08 06:30 AM
Worse case scenario you can use Transmission fluid in place of Power Steering fluid. Its way cheaper. But its bad for your system. I did that with a Chrysler Lazer for a long time.

Suntydt's photo
Sat 01/05/08 06:27 AM
If you were closer I would take you on a date for fun but I wouldn'y be your boyfriend. Sorry, you are young enough to be my daughter.

Suntydt's photo
Fri 01/04/08 03:46 PM
my doctor wants me to consider getting this done. My health id a severe risk because of my weight.

Suntydt's photo
Fri 01/04/08 03:42 PM
I keep coming back but I dont post much. I have seen some good posts though.

Suntydt's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:35 AM
I am single because it seems I am in the wrong area of the country. All the nice woman are many states away.:cry:

But I did just start looking recently. I just need to give it more time.

Suntydt's photo
Mon 12/31/07 01:32 PM

I didn't meen that I was beautiful- I was talking about asian women in general- I just think its a very beautiful culture- is that okay?

And I'm a painter and a model.
I came on here to meet new people.

Let me say you are very wlecome. ANd I will add you are very beautiful. I hope you enjoy JSH and its comraderie.

Suntydt's photo
Sun 12/30/07 07:27 PM
I noticed music threads seem pretty popular so lets get one going a little more focused, What is the most obscure /strange/ odd song you have ever heard.

I think the band was Nine inch Nails the song was definitely 88 Lines About 44 Women

Suntydt's photo
Tue 12/25/07 05:49 PM
All will pass. I didn't get my kids till 3pm on Christmas day and thier mother picked them up at 7. So for Christmas I had them all of four hours. I just enjoyed them for that. Yes, it is hard. This was my first Christmas alone. But I lived through it.

Suntydt's photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:48 AM
My first year.. heck its only been a month since the divorce. Moved out back in July though. But its hard. I found out from Thanksgiving it is better to be with family and friends than alone. Even if you don't feel like it. I have no options for Christmas so I am going to a Christmas Eve service to be with people. And its a new church so I will basically be with strangers. But it will be better than being alone. Go to your brother's gf house and have a good time. You will thank yourself later.

Buck

Suntydt's photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:37 AM
I am pretty new here but it seems like you guys are a good crowd. Here is a bit of holiday cheer for all of you and Merry Christmas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fe11OlMiz8

Suntydt's photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:26 AM

flowerforyou Hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!! oxoxoxoxo to everyone!

agreed

Suntydt's photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:24 AM
Me have no gifts to consider. I guess I'll dream my christmas.

Suntydt's photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:17 AM

<<<<<<<<ME:tongue:

I will give you credit for the best lookin Guitar player but I have never heard you play.happy

Suntydt's photo
Mon 12/24/07 05:12 AM

Blackmore...even if he is a p-rick

agreed and 2nd

Previous 1