Community > Posts By > Acquired Taste

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 02/07/21 08:28 AM
how about bad pickup lines...you're not so bad. i've had worse...these don't seem to work very well...i guess after my last breakup 5 years ago with a wild woman i suppose i am a bit jaded and callous, but i do try to enjoy my uniqueness...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 02/07/21 06:04 AM
i hadn't been on a date in a while so i went to the unknowing match maker again.
father detrict, it's been a week since my last confession. say on he says...
okay well i have slept with 4 sexy brunettes last week but i can't remember their names. was one of them he says and gives a name and on and on..
back to online white pages and i am back in business...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 02/07/21 05:59 AM
i know a little about cars toodygirl and baby i can guess the rest doo doo doo baby i can guess the rest...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 02/07/21 05:59 AM
i know a little about cars toodygirl and baby i can guess the rest doo doo doo baby i can guess the rest...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 02/07/21 05:53 AM
that i was extremely talented and could do anything i set my mind to. i guess i forgot to set my mind to something....and that was back in high school...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 02/07/21 05:51 AM
river is not really my type but she has a nice smile. tell her to face the other direction and spoon her for a good night sleep. hate sleeping alone...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 02/07/21 05:39 AM
Well?
can't think of a time when the u.s. or perhaps the world was more polarized...maybe its a case of reality mirroring art with all the epic good vs. evil movies going on?
then depending on your morals or lack of same...value system all you have to do is pick a side and fire at will...apologies to guys named will...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 02/07/21 05:36 AM
too bad blondey is not my type otherwise all i would have to do is fly to new zealand and help save whales till i bumped into her...i live in new orleans...maybe if i picked up a few drunks off the street and fed them a slice of pizza some nearby woman might be impressed?

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 02/07/21 04:17 AM
site teasing lesbians?
fdr

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/06/21 12:40 PM
they are impeaching him because they are afraid of him running again. hoping to end him forever. steal the election, needed more time because the dominion machines were calibrated at 2% steal and when the election needed more time they illegally changed the dates to allow more time to steal.

the key is they illegally changed the dates though their were legal options....pursued illegal options using friends that would not deny them....innocent people welcome an investigation....rat finks do not...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/06/21 06:20 AM
if she's really cute and wants to date me especially if she has no kids then it's cool.
if she has kids depending on the amount of kids her cuteness has to exponentially rise to the number of kids to remain cool.
otherwise it's up to the widow but i have heard it can play havic on the kids especially if they are still heartbroken.

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/06/21 06:17 AM
i think it's just asking for outside perspective especially for sensitive types new to dating online.

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/06/21 04:59 AM
well at least your aren't part of the antichrist kingdom anymore...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/06/21 04:51 AM
why magnify or give homage to a flu? billionaires getting rich again while the middle class crumbles...these guys are experts at creating catastrophes and then profiting from them.
charles macarthur did a great teaching on it....he looked at yearly death number a year at a time for 5 years...the covid did not change the amount of people that died in a certain year...if you believe the media concerning this try this...take yourself to a local government office and tell them you are reporting for duty...

they could use some good gullible submissive people to clean bathrooms and what not i am sure...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/06/21 04:43 AM
after the break in i'm sure they will try harder to get the guns knowing people are liking them less and less. seems someone opened the door to the rebels....possible red flag attack imminent. one guy looks like robin williams.

Acquired Taste's photo
Fri 02/05/21 09:19 PM
I don't currently have a gun. Maybe i wont again. While i don't like murderers i don't like the idea of not being able to have a gun. I lived in canada for 9 years and most of them had rifles for hunting and protection.
i have heard they are going after canadian's guns and rifles lately and i am sure it is because of the government control and what they believe will be push back.
i live in new orleans. there are horror stories here of the people that remained after katrina. it was the wild west. without a gun many were fair game.
i don't think they will go after the 2nd amendment completely though i hear there is a law going after ar rifles and magazines bigger than 10 bullets and calibers 50 and above....i think we need to stop this lock down and nonsense going on now, how is the issue...

Acquired Taste's photo
Fri 02/05/21 08:54 PM
Don't rate me either, thanks.

Acquired Taste's photo
Fri 02/05/21 08:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aSD0GkU4jk

Acquired Taste's photo
Fri 02/05/21 08:04 PM
i'm a dgaff

Acquired Taste's photo
Fri 02/05/21 07:19 PM
what if god was one of us. joan osborne

i wrote a nice song one time but the chorus sucked . i couldn't find a good chorus always came up with the same silly chorus...
it was a song about rebound love....what kind of woman would i need...someone compassionate etc....and the chorus went...or with someone with really nice ****, whoah oah really nice ****...couldn't get past that...maybe i meant it at the time...