Community > Posts By > Acquired Taste

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 06:49 PM
there is a video where biden says something to the effect "we are interested in truth here, not facts". one way or the other...being older i can relate, he is probably on medication and it does make one rather foggy headed...why i quit taking them, part of the reason is watching Biden.

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 06:45 PM
i guess it came to mind as there is actually quicksand when u take a gator tour around here....gators, ghosts, drunks, oh my...new orleans is interesting but sometimes i miss the simplicity of anaheim 40 years ago...

granted this post is asking for silliness, but it just came off the top of my head not with any real forethought, but i think maybe there is a deeper meaning....

do we sit on our talents or use them to help the world at large?

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 04:13 PM
For you.. put my foot on your head and push down hard for posting this..

well i'm not a masochist and i did have a death threat text for the first time a while ago...now we all get riled up now and then but threatening someone is pretty much beyond the pale don't you think or is it all in good fun?

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 03:38 PM
i wasn't talking to u...find your own threads dude....or go hang with the lady there, might be looking for a guy like u?

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 03:16 PM
that just really fits right in there, you go girl...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 03:02 PM
thanks dear you too! laugh

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 03:00 PM
i used to have this recurring dream about my ex wife. she was looking at me from a short distance. there was someone behind her with a bow and arrow getting ready to shoot at her. i did nothing the guy would shoot and then the dream would end...i think now i would say something....don't really want anyone to die if i can help it..,

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 02:45 PM
Edited by Acquired Taste on Sat 02/13/21 02:46 PM
yes well acquitted again...do u guys hoping for impeachment go off crying now or kicking your cat or getting drunk....maybe you can start a stop the impeachment steal now and work that a while..

or we can go back to biden hand holding america through the 2% pandemic which is normal for any flu...

florida is in the cross hairs now for having fun and largely ignoring covid b.s.

canada has brought out the big bat and has detention houses for people with the covid...

this country is going bonkers...maybe i will go down town tomorrow hopefully the weather will be nice...3 more days of mardi gras...mayor has said no, but it's up to the locals and tourists as usual around here for how many people decide to party crazily...

democrats look on the bright side....hmm........you're still alive and so is trump... and like scarlet said, "tomorrow is another day"!

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 02:33 PM
what a sweet heart and u laugh at so many jokes, you are way too nice for me, good luck...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 02:22 PM
read the book "the harbinger 2 the return" by jonathan cahn....i didn't care much about politics till i read this...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 02:17 PM
maybe, what's in it for us?

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 02:15 PM
how about that for finding out about someone in a hurry...there is a person you like or don't and they are drowning in quick sand, you have a moment to decide and no one is around ....

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 02:10 PM
i seem to have overridden this post to showcase my standup comedy or lack thereof
D.I. caught me yesterday being a bit overly whatever and then i read an even more rowdy post , wow....from a woman...are men being whatevered here?
i won my 2nd wife over with this headline..."gruff, bored, platonic gigolo seeks work" proving there is a lid for every pot...

now i suppose a completely yet overly honest header would go something like this
"a bit insane man not completely over his kinky ex who even married someone else after the breakup, and sent her then husband to work with me because i had a decent job at the time, i, who by the way am still emailing said "bad woman" 5 years later even after restraining order and 22 hours spent in jail instead of the prescribed 30 days while waiting for court date only to be released early due to overcrowding, thinks he might maybe be open to dating foxy woman, kinky or not, who doesn't mind hearing about his ex over movies, meals, walks, etc. in the appropriate setting of new orleans where every other kind of weird stuff worthy of the twilight zone has happened."

not sure if i could garner a date with that but who can say these days eh?

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 01:59 PM
i've just about had enough of this almost...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 01:55 PM
i usually pay, no expectations, am old and have had enough adventures thank you. so eating a meal and getting to know someone over it and a walk is cool.

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 01:42 PM
because there are so many idiots in the world idnit is short speak for isn't it, but you probably knew that but didn't want to admit knowing that so as to start yet another verbal brawl on here to wake up the referees and to show off for the female posters...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 01:33 PM
hopefully some women like sarcasm on a guy?

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 01:29 PM

A good comedian
Some woman that know how to please me via touch and communiciation
Some good breakfast and a nice walk through the french quarter.

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 01:22 PM
Full Moon falsehood still being spread....sounds like some new sort of cream cheese to put on your morning bagel...p.s. i noticed they took the naughty bits out of my last reply....D.I. is on the ball!

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 01:17 PM
that's why he gets the chicks ^