Community > Posts By > Acquired Taste

Acquired Taste's photo
Thu 03/25/21 01:37 AM

from experience if u get married it seems to last a while to me anyway....so from a practical standpoint if that is your goal find someone to marry you...then you can read up on relationships together if u want....sounds counterintuitive but my 2 longest relationships were both from marriage...however if the woman you want to marry has been married 4 x already i would consider that maybe being married doesn't work for her much...

Acquired Taste's photo
Thu 03/25/21 01:31 AM

I guess it sucks to be you Tony.

god that sounds really bad...omg...i had trouble letting go twice...but holy cow...you could delete the thread or your profile and start over?

for pete's sake....grow a pair....

Acquired Taste's photo
Thu 03/25/21 01:27 AM
i could answer that but i'd be guessing..

Acquired Taste's photo
Thu 03/25/21 01:23 AM
i think the sooner the better. don't put time constraints on yourself...if you feel like it get out there...then if you feel like it was too early wait a while...lather rinse and repeat when ready...

Acquired Taste's photo
Thu 03/25/21 01:19 AM
sarcasm, oneryness and i like to keep busy...currently working on a hopeful project...my name acquired taste is probably true....i won my 2nd wife with this header..."gruff bored platanic gigolo seeks work" she thought it was funny...

now a true header would be, short version "5 years ago heart broken, experienced lover, sometime oversharer seeks beautiful good listener"

Acquired Taste's photo
Thu 03/25/21 01:14 AM
25 years younger and 14 years older...communication is key was the take away...don't take anything for granted from anyone...what did reagon say? trust but verify....

Acquired Taste's photo
Thu 03/25/21 01:11 AM
i'm shopping for a motorcycle now...craigslist and ebay...made a bid on ebay lowballed someone but i know bikes, it's 15 years old, 750 shadow no extras, after market paint which looks nice but you have to wonder why..25 k mileage...2006...tires have spokes which most don't like...find out tomorrow...

being a retired driver i find i am tired of driving large vehicles and plan on using it as commuter and only when the weather is nice...

Acquired Taste's photo
Thu 03/25/21 12:58 AM
first a shout out to colorado who led with the colombine shooting and were getting behind but now back up on the leader board...

frankly i see it as waning hope....america dream is gone, ie a house and good retirement while congress lives like kings passing laws they would never dream of living under...

also i lived in canada 9 years seemed like everyone there had a rifle so they could get a deer once or twice a year...

some say trickle down economy...i say trickle down violence....randi rhodes political pundit said "if there wasn't war prosperity we wouldn't have wars...ie someone at the top is selling arms and associated things or even investing in said companies and making bank off of wars..... lots of heartless people don't care how they prosper....where is sherlock holmes and the justice league when you need them?

2chronicles 7:14....

Acquired Taste's photo
Tue 03/23/21 07:28 AM
My personal favorite Biden gaffe is his Freudian slip not actual one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0

Acquired Taste's photo
Tue 03/23/21 07:22 AM
actually i think the random shootings have never really subsided it's just that now its a convenient time to post them....crisis at border and fewer people are buying into covid pandemic...so bring out the shootings to give them a break from looking at the current failing administration...just one of the bonuses from living in a war driven society with war video games and movies aplenty...

the big people go to war for money and fun of course they are not in the ****...monkey see monkey do....i lived in canada 9 years, no random shootings even though per capita they probably had more guns due to good hunting...

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/22/21 02:14 PM
Pope fiction.

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/22/21 02:09 PM
going with the p.....boy tells teacher he has to use the restroom, teacher says, say your abc's first and u can...the boy says it...teacher says, where's your p you forgot your pee boy says my p is running down my leg...

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/22/21 12:05 PM
acid taking on the other hand happens to hippies who enjoy the stuff...personally it has too much speed for me in it and taking a 20 mile walk often leads to an unnecessary hotel stay followed by another hit of acid and 20 mile walk the next day to get home.

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/22/21 12:01 PM
cinderella story, girl or guy out of nowhere practices behind the scenes for years and then is discovered over night...if u love something do it....

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/22/21 12:00 PM
i enjoy flirting but not with people in a relationship...so i ask first...

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/22/21 11:58 AM
i used to not care but my latest ex was 5;9 and usually wore heels which put her at my height which was nice....especially since my back is not what it used to be...

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/22/21 11:51 AM
my ex and i used to slap each other, she liked things rough. then her chiropracter informed her , "whatever she was doing to her neck she should stop" , so we stopped.....being a bit emotionally aloof having someone around that was uber physical was nice for me....

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/22/21 11:47 AM
purple thunder...

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/22/21 11:37 AM
Covid had made me a better ranter, not sure if that is a good thing....also have done more web cam speakings, which is cool...frankly some days i think i am going crazy...
am a bit of an extrovert and moved to new orleans for the fun, which hit the brakes a year ago march...sucks....like going into space and finding out the machine that is supposed to keep you asleep goes out and you have to play cards for a year before you get to Tatooine.

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/22/21 11:31 AM
pretty face, nice butt and or boobs, my ex was a closet dominatrix...aggressive women?
Of course she had a pretty face and excellent booty, probably would have loved her regardless....

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 20 21