Community > Posts By > Acquired Taste

Acquired Taste's photo
Fri 03/26/21 04:22 PM
i've always thought blowing yourself up for a cause was not all it's cracked up to be, maybe she grew up. Let her in, interrogate the heck out of her and see what happens. that someone would want to leave isis after a while shouldn't be a shock to anyone.
Maybe forgive her for turning states evidence on her ex and his cronies, isn't that what we do?

Acquired Taste's photo
Fri 03/26/21 02:51 AM
p.s me thinks u should have said she is painting the house...

Acquired Taste's photo
Fri 03/26/21 02:50 AM
you need help...rofl frustrated

Acquired Taste's photo
Fri 03/26/21 02:32 AM
oh with the covid again....its a flu....now we are afraid of a flu...

i'd travel but it's not the same, people are everywhere if they cough you just don't know...and some people you can't pay to wear a mask...

i think after a year of the lockdown inertia has set in and we don't want to do jack squat...

if i were president i would take a survey and everyone that is afraid of flying or doesn't want to would be required to fly somewhere....oh that is so wrong u might say...well what about open borders and putting them in hotels and giving them a check with our taxpayer money?

they recently figured out poor asian and african countries don't have much covid...no but they got killer bees and rhinos and all sorts of things that can kill you including the dictator government and sweden and texas and florida no one talks about anymore because they left fear behind and are barbecuing and enjoying the sun and working and ignoring the fearful government sycophants and getting themselves a life.

Acquired Taste's photo
Fri 03/26/21 02:20 AM
canada is boring move to d.c. u.s.a. and live a little....

Acquired Taste's photo
Fri 03/26/21 02:17 AM
i think they think u are cuteembarassed

Acquired Taste's photo
Fri 03/26/21 02:13 AM
hates crowds and the irish, or is it the english?

Acquired Taste's photo
Fri 03/26/21 02:08 AM
laugh drinker

Acquired Taste's photo
Fri 03/26/21 02:06 AM
where did they bury the survivors?

Acquired Taste's photo
Fri 03/26/21 01:47 AM
re sponsors....just had a flashback to robo cop....cops working for a corporation instead of a city and it's citizens...

wow...so are the referees employees of the sponsors then?

the end is near...

Acquired Taste's photo
Fri 03/26/21 01:43 AM
outside of their marriage, true dat...

Acquired Taste's photo
Fri 03/26/21 01:40 AM
sad frustrated tears waving

Acquired Taste's photo
Fri 03/26/21 01:36 AM
slaphead

Acquired Taste's photo
Fri 03/26/21 01:34 AM
i'll circle back to this, so please stay in your lane till i do...

Acquired Taste's photo
Fri 03/26/21 12:51 AM
being confused for an edible that is about a foot long in a plastic wrapper. like beef jerky...

Acquired Taste's photo
Fri 03/26/21 12:21 AM
for pete's sake enough with the covid and global climate change
i'm so bored my furniture is tired of being rearranged
then there is transgender and open borders oh please
all this new age stuff is driving me to my knees
now if you are white you are a supremacist by definition
i had to walk twice today as in the wind i lost my prescription
biden is so nice and kamala harris too
honestly she is cute but i wouldn't okay maybe i would but i would feel like a fool
and with the dems in again they are coming for my gun
but at the moment i really don't have one
my first stimulus check was lost in the mail
and number 2 didn't come at all was a complete fail
i think i am on a list because i post christian values on facebook
and someone is out to get me i can tell when at my texts i look
i thought glbt meant gouda lettuce bacon and tomato
and when i told my waitress that she spilled the alfredo
all over my shirt and pants and shoes
so that's why now i spend most time in bed and just try to snooze.

Acquired Taste's photo
Thu 03/25/21 11:44 PM
one of the hot topics....a side issue is how to get along with people we disagree with, call it a subplot that is growing these days...

if your only source of news is mainstream media ala television and local newspapers i predict an easy life and not so easy afterlife...

one christian's perspective....from the get go it seemed contrived to me but that is because of my viewpoint...antichrist kingdom is world domination....lockdown seems like a step towards this appointed by WHo

atheists generally are pro covid, pro abortion, pro paris climate accord, pro transgender and same sex marriage, pro open borders...basically pro anything that is anti christian....the devil was the subtlest creature in the garden...

notice he uses the term antichrist...so goal is to do everything against christ as opposed to recruiting people for satanism....

25 years from now when you are asked to take a chip on your hand or forehead don't say i didn't warn you..revelation 13:17-And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Acquired Taste's photo
Thu 03/25/21 11:25 PM
by the californians.

mta

Acquired Taste's photo
Thu 03/25/21 11:10 PM
reminds me of the guy whose wife fell out of the car on his way home while on the freeway, he never stopped knowing she fell out. They called him ruthless from then on, you can guess his wife's name.

Acquired Taste's photo
Thu 03/25/21 11:02 PM
u look like that actor from the movie "oh brother where art thou" u made a good point.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 20 21