Community > Posts By > Acquired Taste

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 08/03/20 06:54 PM
reminds me of the 2 irish men and the scotsmen at the end of the wake. They are the last 3 there. one irish men takes a 10 dollar bill and puts it in the coffin. Patty believed what was in the coffin you could use in heave. The other irishemen puts a 10 in also. The scotsmen writes a check for 30 and takes the 2 10s.

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 08/03/20 06:37 PM
my reflexes are slowing down, that was over my head and i couldn't reach it.

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 08/03/20 06:08 PM
I was at work having trouble getting the freight elevator to come down, a woman who had worked there longer said, "push it all the way in, leave it in, till it comes."

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 08/03/20 05:47 PM
omg

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 08/03/20 05:45 PM
touche

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 08/03/20 05:43 PM
smashing pumpkins

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 08/03/20 05:11 PM
Good point, of course i had to read it 3 x to make sure i got it right.smokin

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 08/03/20 05:05 PM
I lived next to a guy on the swim team once. Walking to school one day he told me "i thought my hair was green from the chlorine, but it's snot".

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 08/03/20 04:56 PM
dogs have masters cats have staff.

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 08/03/20 04:40 PM
It's all coming back to me now said the motorcycle rider as he spit into the wind.

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 08/03/20 04:38 PM
True story. I was on a dating site years ago. I clicked interested accidentally as i had a drink and my hands were moist. The lady replied and said, i read your profile and don't think we are a match sorry.
I said i didn't either i accidentally clicked interested. She responded, **** you.

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 08/03/20 04:30 PM
Well if it were my maturity or immaturity in question i would leave it up to them then.

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 08/03/20 04:28 PM
I'm like some sport teams. I play to the level of my opponent/ partner. However if my partner i deem to be a 2 or less, i'm not playing. Well maybe if i got paid to mentor....love

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 08/03/20 03:24 PM
The original post mentioned immigrants. Strangely except for natives we are all immigrants. More specifically the aptly named msharmony was referring to illegal immigrants no doubt. And then segued into blm.
All hot topics. I had a stimulus check stolen and met people who didn't qualify for unemployment for no special reason. WE are currently in a world wide quagmire which magnifies everything.
It's a good time to blow up in general and for picking a particular topic to blow up on. I find it strange that random suicide shooters appear to be locked down as well. Perhaps it is because there are no large gatherings or they don't think they would get the needed publicity competing with riots and the coronavirus updates.
I was at a black lives matter protest a few weeks ago. I was one of the few old white guys there. Originally the paper passer outers avoided me as did the people gaining signatures on this and that.
I felt like the 500 pound gorilla in the room. Some white women nearby noticed this and got me some pamphlets as i stood there stymied.
They yelled **** the police occasionally and several hundred yards away were the mostly black policemen. It was in new orleans.
The speakers said if they couldn't get what they wanted they would resort to violence.
Honestly i am a retired white male. Middle of the road politically. I feel as left out as anyone and as left behind as anyone. I was blue collar my whole life and when people mention white sepremacists i think of hitler not donald trump.
IN the past we would have considered poor people coming here as refugees. In case no one noticed the u.s. is on the way out and china and the european union are ascending in my opinion. To ask a flagging nation to do the right thing seems a little ludacrous to me at this point.
Things are in a flux. We all need to be flexible and help each other out. And was Obama a great president and is Biden such a great alternative?
America is divided politically and spiritually. I don't think we can reclaim our greatness until we fix that which we might not be able to do.

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 03/28/20 02:10 PM
explains why I dont get a lot of responses, baby!

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 03/28/20 12:39 PM
limbo. I could go outside and see what else is closed. talk to another drinker on a bicycle,ogle a sexy black woman, but all that gets old. a friend told me over the phone April 1st most of us should be getting a govt check. hmmmm. motorcycle time if so.

Acquired Taste's photo
Wed 03/25/20 10:02 AM
I thought so but analyzing it,there have been 3x in my life ,one I dated a month and was dumped surreptitiously, the other 2 never dated. one was here a while ago and was strange,then I realized how high I was at the time which was unusual for me. so to answer now after that I believe in it but that's no guarantee anything will happen, in my case it means it probably won't.

Acquired Taste's photo
Wed 03/25/20 06:02 AM
a genie appears to the three men. the Mexican man says I'd like my entire race to prosper and be home with my family in Mexico all of us together forever. the African says,I'd like my whole race to prosper and live together forever in Africa. the honkey says,I'll have a coke.

Acquired Taste's photo
Wed 03/25/20 05:18 AM
rofl (or thereabouts)

Acquired Taste's photo
Wed 03/25/20 05:16 AM
wicked