Community > Posts By > Acquired Taste

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 01:10 PM
i kind of lost focus at being tied up and not being a woman, well...however i was tied up by a sexy woman several times....hmm damn, what was the question? stockholm syndrome says a lot to me...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 12:50 PM
IN the ops case it could possibly the ever real threat of grammar nazis.
"What can cause anxiety especially when you don’t use to get afraid like that".

ON a personal note, some type of trauma, actual or emotional or anything, could start something even late in life. Case in point i was involved with a clingy woman for 4 years and we went everywhere together. After the breakup i basically had agoraphobia which is a fear of crowds. For about a year all i did was go to work and shop.

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 12:33 PM
they're called rinos, republicans in name only. the riot is a particularly large can of worms to open with lots of videos and opinions on either side.
of course you know currently the president is being impeached on this...i am sure there will be a lot of stuff going forward during the trial and my guess is he will get off again. so your point was a republican denounced trump...wow lot of hard work you did there.

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 12:21 PM
well if the op can find someone under those circumstances, hopefully she has a pretty sister...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 11:59 AM
hadn't heard of that. read an article today about canada...they are stepping up the covid stance...if u come in from out of country and test positive they have a covid camp for you to go to till you are free of covid...i think fema is working on something like that for here...florida rocks...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 10:51 AM
i've known a lot of nurses, they agree that the full moon keeps emergency rooms busy...could be that a full moon night without clouds are nice and people just go out more crazy or not...i used to drive for greyhound and did many night shifts...full moons made it easier to see in rural areas...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 10:42 AM
a friend of mine's son committed suicide. being a bit of a geek i did some research on it. suicide can be contagious especially around young people when it is for a romantic reason.
10 years ago a co-worker did it. I have read where it is epidemic in japan now where the people get their identity from work and the country is locked down...
personally it seems boring to me...i considered when a teenager and concluded i was contemplating it because i was bored and began to take more risks...

it's a very sad thing for people to do...i would say a lack of hope for something is probably at the core...we need hope in our lives that things could be better...if you are depressed i suggest you look for some hope...either in religion or whatever...
Acts 24:15
And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 10:30 AM
years ago i dated a woman 14 years older than me, she was cute and funny etc...one day over lunch after dating 2 years she said, "if i ever marry another man, it will be my ex husband again".

she must not have noticed the air go out of me. i never dated her again and couldn't even explain why...

later i did research when i got older and younger women wanted to marry me...i found statistically speaking if u are within 10 years of your partner your marriage has a good chance of lasting...

at my age now i am accosted by a lot of 30 something women who probably have what is known as daddy issues...there is a 35 year old i find quite funny and attractive

if the circumstances become better i would consider her as a mate...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 10:23 AM
speaking from a strictly experiential point of view...i did forgive the person and want her back, who is married...makes me think i am a sapio sexual which to me means it takes a while for me to give my heart. also when given it takes a while for me to walk away...

so while i would say forgive the person and move on....in actuality i do something different....life is usually different than a formula or whatever and reality can change things immensely...and restraining orders are cheaply bought, 88$ and only last a year....

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 10:05 AM
i'm a little aloof in person. my last 2 gfs were very aggressive and the 2nd one twice as much as the first. if this trend continues...well i could be going out with a dominatrix assassin which would at least be interesting...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 09:37 AM
someone believes he wouldn't lose all of that stuff as he is already out of office...

personally with the dems stretching this out by asking if they can call witnesses...all i think they are doing is showing their hatred...trump stood up to them at every corner...

it's obvious now intimidation is a big part of the dems movement by the censoring what is going on in social media now...

and it really isn't democrat vs. republican...it's bigger than that it's globalism vs. nationalism and christianity...

Revelation 22:2
In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

god is not a globalist, he is a nationalist...the people fighting against trump now the pro globalists are actually pushing the antichrist kingdom and fighting against God which never ends well...
Revelation 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Acquired Taste's photo
Sat 02/13/21 08:59 AM
Trump won't get convicted mainly because he isn't doing anything the dems don't do

in fact friday was all about showing that exactly....dems do whatever they want and then that includes in impeachment trial, lying is not a problem to them.

i was hoping for a vote today but now they want to be able to put witnesses up there the dems do...

more than likely this will backfire and after dems are done repubs will do the same thing until they are satisfied so if u thought this was ugly before, expect it to get uglier...

in fact before this is over if the dems get ugly the repubs will match their ugliness and i wouldn't be surprised if this devolves into some slapping and punching

trump is at the moment the only non globalist running for prez in the u.s. so there is a lot at stake here especially if you are an atheist with no moral compass at all and want to continue bringing in whatever godless ideas you want to into american government...

trump is a fighter more than i am and whatever the dems throw at him will come back....

Acquired Taste's photo
Fri 02/12/21 03:38 PM
i don't magnify a flu....that's what makes it stronger...money goes to hospitals that say people died of covid,,,,nothing wrong with that...

i say it was a steal....oh he's being impeached...tomorrow they will vote and he will get away again...

these are the days of bull dung...

u want to believe in the covid and live in fear and seek out articles that make u feel better while u watch t.v. all day by all means.

i'm a bible believing christian so u can hate me more for that...

i believe the media is behind the antichrist kingdom trying to take over the world...it's in the bible and was written 2000 years ago...

and am usually against anything mainstream media wants to throw at u...blm are basically good people....antifa is okay...

the bible says, u don't work u don't eat...now the government is telling u not to work....and gay marriage is okay, and men that are women inside can compete in women's sports and use their restrooms and ogle them while they are in there...

have at it...flus generally affect with death 2 percent of the population which is where the covid is now....
i still remember getting the hong kong flu when i was around 16.... i threw up and then went to school and slept through most of my classes and came home and went to bed early and felt better and my fever broke...

the world wants us to be ******* and listen to them...be a snowflake...rat out your neighbor for jogging without a mask....

tell facebook when someone says something u don't like...

i'm angry...oh it's real i went into a hospital and sick people were in there....duh....oh the humanity...resperators and people with comorbities dying like flies...

all i know is in nola people left for somewhere more fun....places were disignated for the covid and no one showed up...

oh post u are in favor of covid and sensitive women and gay men flock to your side and hold your hand...the actual pandemic 100 years ago killed 50 million people in a 2 year period when the population was a lot less...

it's a flu and we don't have physical fitness in school anymore and we eat processed foods cooked in microwaves..if u go to your dr. for anything they will give u multiple prescriptions which will make u groggy...

then u take the processed food and cook it in the microwave taking out the nutrients...
so we sit around all day and eat and get fat and die of the covid like obedient proles...help yourself...
i prefer to believe for better things thanks...
and don't get me started on vaccines....and yes i will maybe get one...

i was watching a show the other day talking about women's sports...men were winning all the high school events...the man asked the government official don't u care about the women, sure we do but we also care about the transgender people

what about zombies and extraterrestrials what about their rights?
and the homeless, should we vaccine them or do u need a drivers license to prove u exist?
i should really stop this it only gets my blood pressure up and i dont like taking meds as it makes my mind sluggish which is probably part of the plan a sluggish mind makes you more open to the power of suggestion and
open to the television programming necessary for walmart and bill gates and globalists companies to thrive while the rest of us go down the tubes...

thinning the herd they call it...look up georgia guide stones...out side of atlanta

the globalists agenda for the world...now we are back in global warming paris group thank god and we can stop using america for oil and get it from the camel jockeys in the middle east again and be dependent on others and maybe start another war to steal oil....

actually i always try to be informative and in case you never read one or heard of one...this is officially a rant....

it's a flu...and people are dying of it...like always....and unlike always hospitals get 39 k if they use a resperator on a person and he dies of the covid and they get 14 k if they die of the covid without a respirator...and now if u write down they died of the covid afterwards during the autopsy u still get 14 k...

it's called critical thinking .... we are trained to memorize and take the leaders at their words...how is that working? and pete is new here and the topic got to him..yeah...of course he isn't taking a side yet maybe he won't ...he has a happy face, maybe he is everyone's friend?
maybe he is a plant or mole? just because u aren't paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you....thanks for your time...

Acquired Taste's photo
Thu 02/11/21 07:10 AM
i had 13 years of spanish is school but hardly every spoke it....would love to have a woman to learn spanish with.

Acquired Taste's photo
Thu 02/11/21 06:34 AM
to me it looks like it will be a quick work and he will not be impeached.....republicans yawning their way through it while democrats pretend to have hot news...

i think i will buy a time magazine and read the article about how with the help of millionaires and billionaires the dems saved democracy by changing dates of accepting ballots illegally and other strategems...seems to me they are getting out in front of the steal still and by admitting to small crimes hope to make people think the bigger one of the dominion machine is bogus...time will tell....funny rich and powerful people can get a way with "little crimes" the rest of us would do jail time for.

Acquired Taste's photo
Thu 02/11/21 06:27 AM
mardi gras...today begins what would normally be the last big 6 days of mardi gras...either going down today or tomorrow...mayor has said the city is not involved which may or may not mean much...people here live to party mostly....to be or not to be...if nothing else there will be some beautiful black women walking around downtown...

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 02/08/21 03:55 AM
personally i think the lock down is ******** perpetrated by world dominators who want to grow their money while shrinking everyone elses...an extreme point of view...but i read a lot and that is my opinion...its a flu with less than 2 percent mortality rate....media hypes it up and directs us and we all like sheep follow along gamely most of us...

u smell your own roses...

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 02/08/21 03:37 AM
it's a matter of personal faith. i go to an online church but only because it is convenient. were there a church nearby i wanted to go to i would. this is obviously a hot topic which a lot of people myself included feel strongly about.
walmart has stayed open as have liquor stores. what's the difference between going to church with a mask on for 90 minutes or shopping for 90 minutes in walmart?

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 02/08/21 03:21 AM
explode

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 02/08/21 02:40 AM
rant tears