Community > Posts By > Acquired Taste

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/22/21 11:26 AM
i hit a rough patch here a while ago, found out my blood sugar had spiked and i went from 8.8 to 11.8 on diabetes watch because i quit taking pills and ate a lot of chocolate and ice cream during the winter months...

so evidently my sour mood had a medical reason for it at least partly....back on meds and eating a better diet...trying to live to 80 not 65.

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 03/22/21 11:21 AM
I went to 20 year it was fun, my best friend who was funny as hell wasn't there which was disappointing. I would have gone to 30th but it was a cruise i couldn't afford and was out of the area.

Usually people find out through facebook.com....also there is a site called classmates.com ...u join there and u will definitely find out.

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 03/14/21 01:52 PM
i tried to watch the link. to pick on things biden globalists try with no or mixed results is a big bag to go after.

being a christian i don't like atheists trying to run the country or the world....in the end we win and they don't.

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 03/14/21 01:44 PM
good for texas...4 days later and nothing in the news...

florida has been big on that, the governor of florida a while ago following trumps lead gave the option to the individual counties on how they wanted to procede...

personally i think the covid and lockdown were blown up so the rich could get richer while closing down middle class businesses and churches, as a result many closed

I think we can see by the biden people who have largely ignored this that it is not the great boogey man they said...

helped them get elected...so was useful in it's time....

"manufacturing consent" a great title don't u think, is a documentary put together by noah chomsky....it's over 2 hours and he is very bland....but the title is great he could have made the movie half and hour and it would have gone viral....

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 03/14/21 01:37 PM
kennedy said "some people look at what could have been and say, why? I look at what could be and say, why not?

a good time to put this in place...kennedy was a reformer and got shot for it, also his brother and mlk jr. trump is a sort of reformer getting us out of globalism...

reforming is not easy and makes u a target....jesus was and is the ultimate reformer imho...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 03/14/21 01:28 PM
another problem is media using it to divide us etc...blm has been hijacked by the democrats in my opinion...when that happens then it becomes dems vs repubs...

most would side with blm except for the side issues,,,ie glbtq, paris climate accords, globalism...when u stick that in the blm package then the movement is screwed....and racism continues because of side issues...

Acquired Taste's photo
Thu 03/11/21 07:40 AM
trans gender, green energy, paris climate accord, stimulus checks to illegals...i notice prices are up...paid for prescriptions first time in a year...

if u want the antichrist kingdom to come to america good job, biden voters....

on the other hand he probably got u with "we will fight the covid together"

but as yet he is too busy with other stuff....looks like the covid was just in the news to help trump lose election

and biden after all the executive orders is setting record for no press party...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGRnhBmHYN0

Acquired Taste's photo
Thu 03/11/21 07:31 AM
what's with the new boxing where a boxer fights a celebrity?

Acquired Taste's photo
Tue 03/09/21 07:53 PM
seen an election stolen, buildings blown up with the help of govt. officials...a bogus war for oil...closer to home i was at the beach store one time and 3 big men came in and stuffed a bunch of food in their shirts and pants and then they all bought a pack of gum each in front of an armed guard who was hiding in the corner shaking....scary

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 03/07/21 10:34 AM
sexual misconduct of 3 women....seems pretty mild for a rich guy his age...and was he merely verbally misconduct? then there is the old folks home thingy....the average age of mortality in america is 77....if they die over 77 it was time...

i worked in old folks hospitals for 4 years...they are breeding grounds to help people die of covid....put together most of day...weak, old, multiple problems...gosh...did they die of or with the covid...don't get me started with the covid again...

one out of 660 americans died of covid in the last year...if u were rounded up with 660 people a year ago would you vote in favor of lockdown or no?

world wide the numbers are 1 out of 2500 died of covid allegedly....allegedly....hospitals get money for treating people of covid, and more if they die or were on respirators...

the love of money is the root of all evil.....tempting hospital workers with greed...recipe for disaster...that's why i dont come here much anymore its irritating to think of people mildly giving assent to world globalists doing away with middle class while people write nice things about fauci etc...people hate trump because he is callous but also because he has balls...he is a man with balls in a day when gender confusion is applauded....are u a man but act like a woman, good for you go win a race against women, u sissy....all for now, carry on...

Acquired Taste's photo
Sun 03/07/21 10:22 AM
double up on masks plz.

i think in the global, politically correct day i am pretty rebellious...my dad raised us kids to be rebels and we did a pretty good job for a while but then we had to get jobs...

being a christian i think globalism etc is rebellion against god so i am rebelling against the rebellion....

p.s. to be real i have done 4 stints in jail...totaling 112 days...basically if someone is going to want to chacha i have never backed down, but i am mellower after 60....

basically if the stuff really went down i would go get guns and when in rome...not that i am proud of that but i think as americans with our action movies and action video games we are breeding a pretty rowdy bunch...

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 02/22/21 12:14 PM

To anyone, whom I may have offended over the years...

*meh*
I don't take any of it back. tongue2
But, I do sorta apologize, for not always
playing nice.
If, I haven't offended you yet...
Let me know, and I'll get you
in the rotation.Cheers!

what he said^

i did take a few days off as the usual suspects and myself get boring after a while...maybe there is a way when u first join u have to post five times on here a day as sort of a boot camp and to keep regular posters awake?

Acquired Taste's photo
Tue 02/16/21 10:58 AM
if she shares first that seems like an invitation...

Acquired Taste's photo
Tue 02/16/21 06:58 AM
like, lust, infatuation, craving, love? i suppose anything is possible especially for the young....you can't help but notice older people say no....do they wish it is so? probably...

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 02/15/21 06:02 PM
Edited by Acquired Taste on Mon 02/15/21 06:03 PM
thanks i was hoping i could count on you...drinks

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 02/15/21 05:04 PM
You need to be kissed and often, and by someone that knows how.

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 02/15/21 04:58 PM
i hadn't thought about it before but i suppose my screen name could be a double intendre....smokin

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 02/15/21 09:22 AM
trump is a corporatists espousing christian values...biden is an avowed catholic espousing demonic globalists values in a nutshell....

confusing the issue is biden has better manners and traditionally democrats look after the poor better...

trump and russia was disproved as was the recent impeachment...u can't really go after someone for doing what u do...look at dems and china for instance or "it's a wonder there aren't more protest and lootings, " re other riots...

personally this is devolving into a politeness contest and christian vs. non christian..

throw in a little animosity about the poor and illegal aliens and preexisting conditions and viola...civil war...

to be honest this time i didn't vote as my license was out of state...then my stimulus check was lost in the mail...mail people in new orleans lied to me 5 x or so...so not really happy with the political climate at the moment...

but trump does seem to be taking the repubs away from globalism which i see as a good thing....

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 02/15/21 09:11 AM
pretty women tend to get away with a lot...

Acquired Taste's photo
Mon 02/15/21 08:02 AM
for over 30 years? there is patience and there is ignoring a serious issue...

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 20 21