Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 01/26/20 07:31 PM
Don't try to impress anyone. Just be yourself. If she likes you then she likes you for who you are.

no photo
Sun 01/26/20 06:51 PM
Thinking about my future.

no photo
Sun 01/26/20 06:36 PM
Sorry to hear that Grace. Praying that you will remain safe and all this will work out.

no photo
Sun 01/26/20 05:06 PM
I only have deep conversations with close friends not strangers. When it comes to strangers I keep it short, simple, and overall general. Deep conversations with a stranger is not safe and will allow them to build a profile on you.

no photo
Sun 01/26/20 03:13 PM
that's insane.... too many of these sad milestones lately that we never see coming.
I know now its 9 dead. Very sad

no photo
Sun 01/26/20 01:40 PM

How is everyone doing

Is there any real men left? I am a bit old fashion.

Welcome Denise

no photo
Sun 01/26/20 12:27 PM
RIP to him and the 4 others that were on board

no photo
Sat 01/25/20 04:24 PM

You got devil horns coming out of your ears

That sure is a nice way to greet a new member. mad

OT: Welcome to Mingle2 Serenity.

I was talking about one of her pictures that do have them photoshopped. I was just joking I would never be mean.

no photo
Sat 01/25/20 04:21 PM
I just got up. I made a decision this morning that I was going to stay in bed all day and do nothing. It was everything I hoped it would be.
Lol nothing wrong with laying in bed all day every once in a while

no photo
Sat 01/25/20 02:29 PM
You got devil horns coming out of your ears

no photo
Sat 01/25/20 01:22 PM
Haven't had a chance to pepperspray
anyone yet. But, the afternoon is still
young... So, there's hope.

lol

no photo
Sat 01/25/20 12:51 PM
Mine is going good just relaxing until classes on Monday

no photo
Fri 01/24/20 06:42 PM
Intimate encounters are tacky, unethical, and Immoral. I would not engage in such acts.

no photo
Fri 01/24/20 04:30 PM
If so what Branch, and what was your MOS ? How did you like it ?

no photo
Thu 01/23/20 07:08 PM

Adult movies should be illegal

Because why?

Because its ruining society. There are reasons why other countries have banned it. There are so many negatives. For one it has ruined many relationships.

you are on an adult site.

Anything 18 and above is an adult place. "R" rated movies (most have zero nudity now, but are just violent) would be eliminated anyway, and possibly PG 13 for violence in many flicks. then, there's only "G" ratings. Only Disney would be left.
The inner workings of Disney however, is way above "R". They actually have a decadence half-nude parade in downtown Orlando, and Gay Days for a week in the park itself.

so now what?... your world is looking pretty infested.

Myself, Being a non-human horrid ugly entity, don't have to worry about such things, but none of them would bother me anyway, as I would never use them. TO EACH, THEIR OWN.... The minute I was created in the laboratory, I was deemed illegal in your world, and would be executed on sight, so I guess I die with the "R" music and movies.

I live and work underground, digging from early morning, to well into the night most days....where there is no music, no news, no movies, no noise unless it's an earthquake...Oh... and NO mobile or SmartPHONES! I have an old crank and land rotary that works just fine.

and this computer is from 1998, with very limited internet.

Lol I understand your viewpoint. Now the working conditions you just described. Godbless is all I have to say. That has got to be a living hell.

no photo
Thu 01/23/20 06:13 PM

Because why?

Because its ruining society. There are reasons why other countries have banned it. There are so many negatives. For one it has ruined many relationships.

no photo
Thu 01/23/20 05:55 PM
There are very nice people on these forums

no photo
Thu 01/23/20 05:38 PM
It's the best sitcom on television.

Real Oscar material.

Well said Sir

no photo
Thu 01/23/20 05:36 PM

no photo