Community > Posts By > TristanBru

TristanBru's photo
Tue 09/22/09 04:20 PM

Definitely. I've always had a weakness for girls with glasses.

Two words, windshield wipers!laugh laugh

TristanBru's photo
Fri 09/18/09 04:52 PM
Edited by TristanBru on Fri 09/18/09 04:52 PM
I'll drink to that idea.drinker drinker

TristanBru's photo
Fri 09/18/09 04:49 PM
Sounds like a song I know, Cute face, little waste, and a big behind. laugh

TristanBru's photo
Fri 09/18/09 04:41 PM
Edited by TristanBru on Fri 09/18/09 04:42 PM

Is it weird to require a person to have flaws...lol

I mean if you meet someone that just seems to good to be true,,do you chalk it up to intuition and protect yourself from being disappointed?

What do you think? Are there people who seem too good to be true, but are actually the real deal?
I could be your flaw.blushing

TristanBru's photo
Fri 09/18/09 03:19 PM
Why do all the pretty ones live so far away?flowerforyou

TristanBru's photo
Tue 09/15/09 09:54 PM
Been there, still there. Don't let it bug you, it's there problem not yours.

TristanBru's photo
Sun 09/13/09 08:29 PM
Sounds like your good at finding things, come over and help me find my car keys please.:tongue:

TristanBru's photo
Sun 09/13/09 08:27 PM
laugh laugh laugh

TristanBru's photo
Fri 09/11/09 10:38 AM
laugh laugh laugh

TristanBru's photo
Thu 09/10/09 06:41 PM
Your right they have no right to be here.No I don't like the Idea of ammanisty, but no one has the guts to make them leave. So you can be all angry about it or do the best you can. Vote for candates that share your views, I know about the job market. I'm one of the lucky ones doing the work of three people for a 8 hour paycheck. Just happy to have a job right now. Would things be better without them, that I can not say.

TristanBru's photo
Thu 09/10/09 06:15 PM
Like it or not there here to stay. You can accept that, or be a bitter old man about it. No offical or government is ever going to send all of them home.

TristanBru's photo
Thu 09/10/09 06:10 PM

I have no ill feeling towards Illegals, they want the same things we all do. They want that little house, with that with fence out frount. I have ill feelings towards people gettting taken advantage of by goverment and corprations. The owners of those companys are paying low wages on illegal labor, hurting not only you and me, but the immgrants as well. The goverment over looks these laws so there corprate buddies can make a fat bonus by reduceing cost for the company, which in turns makes big campain donations to goverment.

how peaceful of you . to just roll over and let them slowly take your home and life style from . aqnd yet you only blame the rich pigs forit . not the invaders , there such nice people I guess I, ll agree with you and let them stay ... that is if they well agree to only take your job and income ... hey good idea amigo ..
Besides there daughters are hot!

TristanBru's photo
Thu 09/10/09 06:05 PM

I'm wondering the same...I have a room to rent and I'm afraid to do the craiglist thing....scared

Creeps and murderers lurk on craigslist. scared

I haven't rented mine out because I don't want any of them...maybe just make a meditation room and forget the idea of renting. I don't want some freak in there..grumble
Damn, was looking foward to moving in with my knife and doll collection.

TristanBru's photo
Thu 09/10/09 06:00 PM
Edited by TristanBru on Thu 09/10/09 06:01 PM
1997 Cavity.laugh There are two fuse boxes. One inside the car for the radio, windows, heater, and things like that. Then there is also one under the hood. In the one under the hood there should be one marked A.b.S., check the owners manual for its location. These won't be your average fuses, there much bigger. They control just about every thing that makes the car run. Just find the proper on and pop it out then start the car To make to shure all your vitals are working. You should not see any warning lights. Diffrent cars vary, but did this same fix to my grand am and worked very well. No A.B.S. means your breaks will lock in a panic stop. Keep the fuse you pop out, Every three thousand miles the light will come back on. just pop it back in, start the car to clear it, then pop it out. Easy easy fix.

TristanBru's photo
Thu 09/10/09 04:04 PM
Edited by TristanBru on Thu 09/10/09 04:07 PM
Sounds like a wheels sensor. Depending on the car, pulling the fuse for the A.B.S. will reset the light. Autozone will rent you a Automotive code scanner for a small fee. With that scanner you would be able to clear any indicator lights before a inspection. I had the same problem with my 99 grand am. I just pulled the fuse on the A.B.S. computer and didn't have a issue or any warning lights. But now most car manfactures are smarter than that and will light the brake malfuction light. As long as there is no pulling, grinding or squeeling, your ok.

TristanBru's photo
Thu 09/10/09 12:17 PM

Auto workers have had it good for a long time. Times have changed cheap replacable labor is king. Don't blame the unions though. Blam our goverment, for making out sourcing labor cost effective and not enforcing immigration laws. No wonder the houseing market crashed, there aren't jobs that pay well anymore. How do you expect people to afford homes when a job that used to pay $20.00 an hour now pays $7.00.

Immigration laws play very little part in this recession. Recession sucks. Business's close. Jobs are lost. Wages go down. It still has very little if anything to do with the immigration laws.

Show me where up to 20 Million Illegals in the US doesn't have a negative effect on our economy.slaphead slaphead
I agree, All theses little problems add up to our current ression. Like the song says, "all and all they were just bricks in the wall".

TristanBru's photo
Thu 09/10/09 10:05 AM
I have no ill feeling towards Illegals, they want the same things we all do. They want that little house, with that with fence out frount. I have ill feelings towards people gettting taken advantage of by goverment and corprations. The owners of those companys are paying low wages on illegal labor, hurting not only you and me, but the immgrants as well. The goverment over looks these laws so there corprate buddies can make a fat bonus by reduceing cost for the company, which in turns makes big campain donations to goverment.

TristanBru's photo
Thu 09/10/09 08:02 AM
Edited by TristanBru on Thu 09/10/09 08:05 AM
Auto workers have had it good for a long time. Times have changed cheap replacable labor is king. Don't blame the unions though. Blam our goverment, for making out sourcing labor cost effective and not enforcing immigration laws. No wonder the houseing market crashed, there aren't jobs that pay well anymore. How do you expect people to afford homes when a job that used to pay $20.00 an hour now pays $7.00.

TristanBru's photo
Wed 09/09/09 07:19 PM

okay soo im supposed to getting a place just me and my 16 mo old baby problem is i am afraid of everything

the dark
windows at night
outside at night
mirrors when im washing my face
escalators
bat creatures
el chupacabra

it goes on to the point where if there is an open window at night i have to sneak up on it to close the blinds because i have this fear that something will grab me snatching me through it dragging me off screaming into the night never to be heard from again

anyway yeah so im not sure how ill do living by myself but alas i must try unless my night in shining armor actually does come and sweep me off my feet im hoping so
anyway yeah any advice anybody else in the same boat or am i just a mutant
don't watch so much C.S.I.bigsmile

TristanBru's photo
Wed 09/09/09 04:15 PM
I was hanging sheet rock in a newly constructed home with no electric, in a once thriving community. Didn't hear about it till the drive home. Now the company I was working for is gone and the homes are all forclosed.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23