Community > Posts By > TristanBru

TristanBru's photo
Wed 09/02/09 04:39 PM
All my cars have had manual trans in them. When I drive the my company truck I'm allways looking for the floor shifter.

TristanBru's photo
Mon 08/31/09 02:10 PM

Hey all

If a girl says she loves someone else thought says she has strong feeling for you, what does she mean ?? and why when she does'nt really want to date me (when she split with the other guy cause he cheated on her the second time ?) Also why has she gone crawling back to him :( ?
From someone who has been there, blow her off. She's just not into you. Sorry for being so blunt, but If she's told you that. You will allways be just a freind to you.

TristanBru's photo
Thu 08/27/09 10:46 AM

they do sell insurance for those keys.........but after Katrina they don't pay anything out anyway.....so.......what's the point? insurance doesn't want to pay anything anymore....fascinating......this means that it's all a gov't racket to get more money out of you.....and it works!laugh laugh laugh
Every time I've had to make a clame to my insurance they have trated me like crap. Last time they threatend to drop me, I haden't had a pay out in six years. And it wasn't even my falt. When I got the car back I found out they repaired it with used parts. the paint flacked off three weeks later. I could have fixed my self and got the same results. If it wasn't a law to have it I wouldn't. I could use the extra $700.00 dollars a year.

TristanBru's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:52 AM
I do the same at home, but I miss placed them a work. I'm still finding keys for all my old cars, that I don't own anymore. I used to even keep a spare hidden under the car too, Now most cars have chips in the keys to prevent theft. Its getting out of hand. One of my coworkers did the cash for clunkers thing, got a spare key made for his new honda fit, Cost him $150.00.

TristanBru's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:26 AM
And it takes the dealer an hour to do it.....

TristanBru's photo
Thu 08/27/09 08:20 AM
Lost the keys to my car last night, insted of being able to go down to the local hard ware store and have anouther one cut by the pimple faced kid behind the counter. You now have to drive to your local dealer, "if he's still open." And have a new key programed to your car. $80.00 for the key $60.00 for the service. And that dosen't include the keyless entry pad that you lost along with the key. What is this world coming to. Next they will be trying to sell you insurance for your car keys.

TristanBru's photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:01 AM
"Arrogant Narcissistic Conceited Jerks" I like that one.lol

TristanBru's photo
Tue 08/25/09 08:11 PM
Here's some more change for you. In Chicago they just approved the highest sales tax in the history of the United States. Three dollars on spirts and beer. To pay for heath programssick , like we are ever going to see that.

TristanBru's photo
Tue 08/25/09 08:05 PM
And there's one more girl you won't be getting. lol

TristanBru's photo
Tue 08/25/09 10:27 AM

I just cleaned out my profile views last night and this morning I have 47 new ones? WTF? noway
Congrads, your in demand.

TristanBru's photo
Fri 08/21/09 03:58 PM

"Hi, how are you? I find you interesting. Holler back at me."
Damn, I get them all the time.

TristanBru's photo
Fri 08/21/09 01:32 PM
I had the one of the attendant ladies at the gas station; try to give me her number this morning. I thanked her, then lied and said I was seeing someone. She was old enough to be my mom

TristanBru's photo
Thu 08/20/09 07:00 AM

No reason to lose sleep over a dreamrofl It was probably just that pizza you ate before you went to bed.smokinbe seeing you
Thats what I'm thinking now too.

TristanBru's photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:30 AM

after my ex husband died, i used to have the most vivid dreams about him, i could smell him, and it would give me chills...

i think your dreams can be a way of letting go...

listen to your heart... your head isnt always going to rational...

[/quote Rational thought is illrational.
Sorry if I sounded a little snippy on that post, didn't mean too.

TristanBru's photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:28 AM
Don't want to go into detail. but thanks for the thought.

TristanBru's photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:22 AM

after my ex husband died, i used to have the most vivid dreams about him, i could smell him, and it would give me chills...

i think your dreams can be a way of letting go...

listen to your heart... your head isnt always going to rational...

[/quote Rational thought is illrational.

TristanBru's photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:16 AM
Just has me feeling little off track today is all.

TristanBru's photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:06 AM
I had a intense dream about a relationship from long ago. Can't seem to shake it this moring. Should I worry about it? Is my mind trying to tell me something? tears

TristanBru's photo
Wed 08/19/09 03:22 PM

A world-champion South African runner will be tested amid concerns she may not qualify as female. I wonder which test result will look better for the sport?

Track and field has become a punchline due to all the drugs. Can it sink any lower?

I've seen pictures of this woman and I can't tell what gender she is.

TristanBru's photo
Tue 08/18/09 03:29 PM
There are lots of people in chicago upset with our leaders right now>

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 22 23