Community > Posts By > Richie

Richie's photo
Fri 04/24/20 03:03 PM
WOW!!!!
YOU PEOPLE ARE REALLY REALLY BAD:tongue: :smile:

Richie's photo
Fri 04/24/20 03:00 PM
She is still an iportant part of your life and you still wanna tell people about how she hurt you. Maybe should talk more about You

Richie's photo
Fri 04/24/20 02:55 PM

I would dare dub to take the bubble off his head and show his real face. tongue2

DO IT DUB!!!!
DO IT!!!

Richie's photo
Fri 04/24/20 02:54 PM

There was this thing going on back in middle school where people were licking each other's eyeballs-so that is an idea.

And they all lived happily ever after (with pink eye of course)

Richie's photo
Fri 04/24/20 02:51 PM
Dont realy want sex with a person that doesnt love me

Richie's photo
Fri 04/24/20 02:44 PM

... I want a man who can grasp that, appreciate that, respect me, love me, cherish me.
And not only when it suits him, and when it doesn't call me difficult, confused, and whatnot.
Meaning I want a man who's emotionally mature, has interest and proper understanding of things, and not struggling with his ego (anymore).
flowerforyou

goodluckwiththat! laugh

If a man is in his natural state, not dragging old baggage around, worked through ego problems etc etc, he won't find this strange at all. It comes naturally because it IS natural to be that way.

Men like you who come up with such unpleasant statements, are only trying to disempower women, and make yourself feel bigger by that. That's the old paradigm, doesn't work anymore.
Not the way to get to a great loving and healthy relationship.
If a man cannot feel how beautiful it would be to stand side by side with a woman as equals, loving and interdependent, respectful, it says he still has a lot of work to do on personal growth & development.
flowerforyou

AWwwwwww You made me cry

Richie's photo
Fri 04/24/20 02:42 PM
How the heck would they kno what they want, lol :) just kiddin
I used to think "I" was what they wanted but now that im over 50yrs old,
Im definatly what they want

Richie's photo
Fri 04/24/20 02:33 PM

Yes nothing wrong with a long distance relationship however I would work towards shortening that gap quickly so I could be with the one I Love ...in love sacrifices must be made ...I think it’s foolish to think the man of your dreams is within 2miles vicinity of you...

***DANGIT***

Richie's photo
Fri 04/24/20 02:29 PM

Something to watch out for, is how lots of people do exactly the same thing, but use different tricks to accomplish it.

Most people have "checklists" which they try to fill in, at least those who are directly "on the prowl." However, not all of them are direct in how they go about sorting things out, so it can appear that they are looking (for example) for character rather than looks alone, while actually, they are using "character tests" as a way to more intent;y inspect physicalities.

How would trying to ascertain common interests have anything to do with physicalities?

Wow, You people are krazy defensive with a kapitol K.
most people here are looking for friendship and Love, thats a good thing!!!
I guess your worried if men want sex in a relationship. If ya dont want a relationship
or sex then your on the wrong website

Richie's photo
Fri 04/24/20 02:18 PM
Edited by Richie on Fri 04/24/20 02:18 PM
How about men approach women like this?... Hey pretty do you like *****? is that appropriate interview or not? laugh laugh laugh
:tongue: love
Men think woman are beautiful and they are suppose to.
So if a guy tells ya your "pretty" U should take it as a compliment
and not as derogatory. If theres a better way for us guys to message you,
then let us know.
Thanks Beautiful

Richie's photo
Fri 04/24/20 02:17 PM
Men think woman are beautiful and they are suppose to.
So if a guy tells ya your "pretty" U should take it as a compliment
and not as derogatory. If theres a better way for us guys to message you,
then let us know.
Thanks Beautiful

Richie's photo
Fri 04/24/20 02:09 PM
Oh Yeah
I think you hit the nail on the head with that one

Richie's photo
Fri 04/24/20 02:06 PM
Wow, all u people are bad

Richie's photo
Fri 04/24/20 02:05 PM

Sure, some people can find True Love online as long as ya keep paying the Ransome to keep comunicating and all the other little fees these sites wanna charge. If not then ya wont even know if someone is interested in you

Richie's photo
Fri 04/24/20 02:02 PM
Sure, some people can find True Love online as long as ya keep paying the Ransome to keep comunicating and all the other little fees these sites wanna charge. If not then ya wont even know if someone is interested in you

Richie's photo
Wed 02/12/20 11:01 AM
Ive noticed there are more women age 32 than all the others.
Whats up with that?
Is it it not appropriate for a 50 yr ol guy to message them?:tongue: