codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 02:40 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 01:00 PM
bigsmile bigsmile

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:58 PM

i understand that some of you HATE it when a guy flirts with you, especially if he isnt some totally hot guy you dream about.... but just take this thought into account

its when we stop flirting with you that you find out what you missed out on and will start to want that attention again only to find it doesnt come as easy as it used to.....

and just so you understand, some of us ALREADY know we arent "all that and a bag of chips".... those guys that think that will learn the same lesson soon enough
drinker drinker drinker

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:57 PM
drinker drinker drinker

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:54 PM

Buried in back yard.
laugh laugh laugh

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:33 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:29 PM
drinker drinker smokin smokin

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:29 PM
only if I see backwash in the glass will I drink. laugh laugh

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:28 PM
smokin smokin

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:27 PM

drinker drinker drinker drinker

that way it's a vacation we both can enjoy
drinker drinker drinker

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:26 PM
laugh laugh

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:17 PM
drinker drinker

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:15 PM
FallinAngel82 and Lily0923, if your list 90% of the women on the world went by, I feel things would be much easier for everyone to date. But it doesn't.

My list is pretty real, why? 3 Huge things.

First women never forget, and are very judging people. If a man in a womens past, did her wrong in anyway, she will NEVER forget and compare everyman that she is with in the future to her bad past/EX. Is that a bad thing? NO, but to compare to every other new man your with yes, because that helps my list look more realistic

Second, You guys have a period every month, for those of you who are under 50 years of age. And I know, some women will say this or that, how they control it blah blah blah, I am 30 years old, I have meet, talked to and or dated many women, and you know what? Everyone that I to deal with, on there period. It was horrible, again another strong fact why my list is more realistic.

And Finally, you women say you like a horny man? But why is it? And I am asking this? Do women speak up on this topic, yet most of you are in seek of friendship, and most women on here who are seeking friendship have PHOTOS of there BOOBS very, very revealing to us men. Men we are visual beings. But why say this or that and flash photos of your chest, There is a degree of taste in photos I am sure, but lets go search profiles and see how many women, LOOKING for Friend Ship, and a post of her jugs on here profile. Makes no sense at all, again another strong point on why I believe my list is real.

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:04 PM
laugh laugh

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 12:01 PM

What is a womens Def. of a good man?

A man who does not care about looks.

A man who is not horny.

A man who supports and pays for most things.

A man who when she is in the wrong will shut up and say hes wrong.

A man who is under total control.

Where the hell are these guys at????laugh laugh
laugh laugh what in the hell kind of women have you been dating??

Hey I am just being real, I would say out of my 30 years of living, either in real life or online, men have to fit 3 out of the 5 things I have posted, IN ORDER to be a good man.bigsmile bigsmile

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 11:59 AM
What is a womens Def. of a good man?

A man who does not care about looks.

A man who is not horny.

A man who supports and pays for most things.

A man who when she is in the wrong will shut up and say hes wrong.

A man who is under total control.

Where the hell are these guys at????laugh laugh

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 11:54 AM

All of the good men?..I know that I have heard that all the good ones are dead,gay or taken..I'm starting to believe its true.laugh

We are all over the world. :smile: :smile:

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 11:51 AM
Sure why not

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 11:50 AM
drinker drinker

codelockbox's photo
Tue 04/29/08 11:49 AM

Depends on how much money hahahahaha JK JK JK
laugh laugh laugh Yeah right, Money talk BS walks