Community > Posts By > codelockbox

codelockbox's photo
Sun 07/12/09 09:38 PM

I read the one you posted. The same one, by the way, that you broke.

What more do you want??

There are only so many times I can use the same stuff to prove you wrong.

Why do you want me to continue???

As a matter of fact...I am all done playing with you now.

It's obvious that you don't actually know what the rules say, since you quoted one of them but can't seem to figure out exactly how you broke said rule even though I pointed it out to you in plain English.

Have fun. Good luck getting a date. :-)

Same to you.

codelockbox's photo
Sun 07/12/09 09:20 PM

1) Do not attack/slam/insult others. You can discuss the message or topic, but not the messenger - NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, YOU will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself, defending a friend, etc. are NOT excuses.

Well...you decided to be offended by someone calling you a " nut " even though it was completely innocent...

I choose to be offended by you questioning my maturity. Therefore, you attacked me.

That means you " reciprocated " which, by reading what you just posted, is CLEARLY against the rules.

Wanna try again???

Come on. Keep denying it.

Go read the rules.

codelockbox's photo
Sun 07/12/09 09:08 PM

Listen, I was very annoyed by this, and I know I didn't provoke any of this attention. It offends me that you immediately stated it was my pictures and if I was going to put myself out there like that then I have no right to complain.

Hmmm...from his perception of what an attack is...

Could that have been a personal attack?? Saying that you deserve what you get???

My post about what her photos was my opinion on why, some men, or people might have messaged her. I never told her she was wrong. I just said some LONELY men/ people may read in to her photos for the wrong things. So that gives you or any other person on this site the right to break rules, mock, belittle me, or name call me because of my opinion on this top? Who are you to play judge on here and tell me that is what I get. Please go re-read all the rules on this site. Then if you feel in anyway I have broken a rule by offending you post to a admin.

codelockbox's photo
Sun 07/12/09 09:04 PM

Dude. What you took as an " attack " truly wasn't one. For you to jump to the conclusion that you WERE being attacked shows a severe lack of maturity in and of itself.

I have three words for you.

Get over yourself.

Well that's your opinion on what an attack is. This sites has rules you should follow them before telling me I might now be around.

I'm pretty sure I have a good grasp on the rules.

tell ya what. Just flag one of my posts and tell them I offended you by " attacking " you.

The mods will be happy to let me know if you were, indeed, attacked.

Then again. Perhaps you might not want to do that considering that you choose to spout off about someone needing to know the rules, but yet, you made a pretty concentrated attack on the maturity levels of a couple of posters.

You broke " the rules " as much, if not more, than I or anyone else did.

Now go lie down by your dish and think about what you just did.

Really? What rules have I broke? If you like I can take the time, which I have to quote everything you have said to me. And what others have said. And then I can quote everything I have said. Plus I will post all the rules. And then you point out to me. What rules I have broken.

Let's see here...I think the rule goes something like.." There shall be no attacks against any poster..." or something like that anyway.

Since you chose to attack our maturity level based on your perception of being attacked, you, yourself broke that particular rule.

How much ya wanna bet that your posts would be removed just as quickly as ours would???

1) Do not attack/slam/insult others. You can discuss the message or topic, but not the messenger - NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, YOU will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself, defending a friend, etc. are NOT excuses. Violations of this rule are taken very seriously and may result in being banned without warning!

asking you to be mature, and or others not to name call is not breaking a rule, now do I have to take the time to quote you, or can you just follow the rules instead of wasting both our times on here?

codelockbox's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:57 PM

Dude. What you took as an " attack " truly wasn't one. For you to jump to the conclusion that you WERE being attacked shows a severe lack of maturity in and of itself.

Get over yourself.

Well that's your opinion on what an attack is. This sites has rules you should follow them before telling me I might now be around.

I'm pretty sure I have a good grasp on the rules.

tell ya what. Just flag one of my posts and tell them I offended you by " attacking " you.

The mods will be happy to let me know if you were, indeed, attacked.

Then again. Perhaps you might not want to do that considering that you choose to spout off about someone needing to know the rules, but yet, you made a pretty concentrated attack on the maturity levels of a couple of posters.

You broke " the rules " as much, if not more, than I or anyone else did.

Now go lie down by your dish and think about what you just did.

Really? What rules have I broke? If you like I can take the time, which I have to quote everything you have said to me. And what others have said. And then I can quote everything I have said. Plus I will post all the rules. And then you point out to me. What rules I have broken.

codelockbox's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:53 PM

Well like I said to me its silly, you have 17 photos, 3 of your photos show cleavage, 1 photo you have what looks like your only covered in a flag. I mean its like me walking through a field of flower with honey all over my body and yelling because I got stun by a bee. I mean if you have """SOME""" Photos that will draw out the LONELY men on here to message you, turn off the IM, or change your photos.

You're a nut.. none of her pics are distateful in any way nor do they send out a signal to any pervs saying IM me!

Well that is your opinion on her photos, but at same time the LONELY men out there can read in to some of those photos, and think something different. And thanks for calling me a NUT, I would like to think I see things outside the bottle. Your name calling shows me where your mature level is, Cheer.drinker drinker

Well to be honest I was being nice calling you a nut and I'm quite mature thank you very much, so much so that I didn't call you what first came to mind. But you saying that she was asking for IM's from pervs is like saying a woman deserves to be raped simply because she was showing cleavage or wearing a short skirt. This in no way excuses a man (or woman) to act like a pig / perv.

The simple fact is, to call me any name because you don't agree with my view on this topic, does tell me and the rest of the views how immature you are. Second I never said its right for any person, man or women to act out of line because how a person looks or wears, but on that same note. This is a free dating site. So on simple logic, stay on this mental note with me, We can safely say a lot of perverted people will be on here. It it right that she got a message or many IM from the Lonely men out there. No.

But because I posted my opinion about this topic not give you the right to attack me in anyway.

Attack you by calling you a nut? Seriously?! You are acting like a girl.. get a grip.

Just try to be mature about the name calling. That's all I ask.

codelockbox's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:52 PM

Get over yourself.

codelockbox's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:46 PM

Well like I said to me its silly, you have 17 photos, 3 of your photos show cleavage, 1 photo you have what looks like your only covered in a flag. I mean its like me walking through a field of flower with honey all over my body and yelling because I got stun by a bee. I mean if you have """SOME""" Photos that will draw out the LONELY men on here to message you, turn off the IM, or change your photos.

You're a nut.. none of her pics are distateful in any way nor do they send out a signal to any pervs saying IM me!

10 bucks says he has another account and he was one of the ones sending the IMs to her...lol

Another great and mature post from a person who is a forums fly cheers to you as well. I just point out how silly this post is. Again good job on your creative criticism. Remind of being a kid, Hey your mom is fat, Nooo Your mom, ect. ect. ect.

To paraphrase The Joker in the most recent Batman movie..." Why so serious?? "

You post something that you think is silly, even though you are WAY off base, and then get irritated and start questioning others' " maturity " when called on it and disagreed with.

Think that makes you sound any more mature than any of us??

Seriously, dude. Get a grip or you really won't be around here for very long.

Posting an opinion about a topic and attacking a user on the forums. Please to read the rules on this site. Or you might not be on here for much longer.

codelockbox's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:44 PM

Well that is your opinion on her photos, but at same time the LONELY men out there can read in to some of those photos, and think something different. And thanks for calling me a NUT, I would like to think I see things outside the bottle. Your name calling shows me where your mature level is, Cheer.drinker drinker

Well to be honest I was being nice calling you a nut and I'm quite mature thank you very much, so much so that I didn't call you what first came to mind. But you saying that she was asking for IM's from pervs is like saying a woman deserves to be raped simply because she was showing cleavage or wearing a short skirt. This in no way excuses a man (or woman) to act like a pig / perv.

The simple fact is, to call me any name because you don't agree with my view on this topic, does tell me and the rest of the views how immature you are. Second I never said its right for any person, man or women to act out of line because how a person looks or wears, but on that same note. This is a free dating site. So on simple logic, stay on this mental note with me, We can safely say a lot of perverted people will be on here. It it right that she got a message or many IM from the Lonely men out there. No.

But because I posted my opinion about this topic not give you the right to attack me in anyway.

codelockbox's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:39 PM

10 bucks says he has another account and he was one of the ones sending the IMs to her...lol

Another great and mature post from a person who is a forums fly cheers to you as well. I just point out how silly this post is. Again good job on your creative criticism. Remind of being a kid, Hey your mom is fat, Nooo Your mom, ect. ect. ect.

codelockbox's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:34 PM

codelockbox's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:27 PM
Edited by codelockbox on Sun 07/12/09 08:27 PM

codelockbox's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:22 PM
You ever see women with huge boobs wearing a tea shirt that says something across there boobs? Then your trying to read the shirt and get yelled at for stare at the boobs. This is that kind of silly to me.laugh laugh laugh

codelockbox's photo
Fri 05/01/09 12:00 PM
I would say I am simple yet hard to read, honest, loving, caring.

codelockbox's photo
Sun 04/26/09 06:51 PM

I agree...he said he would take himself off...but for me...it must truly cum from HIS heart...right? not becuz I want him too....~;<

Relationships are give and take. I mean he can take it off for many reasons. Because he really only wants you, or maybe he will remove so you worry no more. When people date there are habits, hobbies, or other things that may bother the other person. So if he says he will remove the others it many be for many reasons. His heart, maybe so you will be happy.

codelockbox's photo
Sun 04/26/09 06:44 PM

WElcome to the wide world of internet dating flowerforyou

So true, so true.

codelockbox's photo
Sun 04/26/09 06:42 PM

Hello everyone! My question is to male and females! I was just recently informed that my "friend" that I have been seeing is now calling me his "girlfriend"...BUT he is on at least 5 of these dating sites and states that "he is only looking for friends" and that I am making a big deal out of nothing....blowing things out of proportion! am i? please advise...oh...if they are truly friends y am I not meeting them?

In a relationship the most important thing is trust. With out it there is really nothing there. So you have to ask yourself do you really trust this person? If you feel something might be wrong then talk with them about it. Its the only thing you can really do.

codelockbox's photo
Fri 04/10/09 10:30 AM
:banana: :banana:

codelockbox's photo
Sun 03/29/09 08:09 AM
Thats funny.

codelockbox's photo
Wed 03/25/09 03:36 PM
Nice poem.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25