Community > Posts By > Oshana

Oshana's photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:46 PM
I haven't lied about my age since I was 16.

I'm 48 now. lol

Oshana's photo
Sat 01/05/08 01:14 PM

Have a short attention span.

I must be one of the 2% that don't...huh

I prefer "whole milk"

:tongue: laugh

Oshana's photo
Sat 01/05/08 01:13 PM

I wish that the two guys that I have been talking to in the last week would tell me why they just up and quit talking to me... am I that ugly?

It's kind of like being in the Yahoo chat rooms...

Guys come in and if you are quiet they start iming you or sending cam offers and if you say no or don't respond they boot you out of the room. All you can do is put them on ignore and move on. Or get one of the yahoo chat clients that allows you to turn ims off or be selective of who you accept ims from. flowerforyou

Oshana's photo
Sat 01/05/08 01:01 PM

Have a short attention span.

I must be one of the 2% that don't...huh

Oshana's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:59 PM

This is what I think. ON A FIRST DATE: Give 12 roses.Notice, the picture I posted for my main picture. You will never go wrong by doing this. love love love

that is definitely going overboard. I'm feeling iffy about one rose let alone a dozen.

Go with what you feel is right in your heart. A single rose can speak a thousand words.

Oshana's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:46 PM
I'd love getting a rose on a first date. But then, I haven't gotten flowers in years.

I'd say do it. If she really doesn't appreciate the thought and gesture then maybe she isn't the one for you.

Just my 2 cents.flowerforyou

Oshana's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:35 PM

WOW!!! and here I want sex with strings. Maybe I have it all wrong. :smile: :smile:

lol, i just don't have the energy for emotional commitment at this time...all of my mental strength goes into my kids.

maybe in a few years.

Wow I'm easy I just need a Team Player who would answer the phone at 3am and come pick me up from jail. laugh

I'm too old to be getting up at 3 am. :tongue: laugh

Oshana's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:32 PM
Edited by Oshana on Sat 01/05/08 12:32 PM

if there's plenty of leaves to wipe----then you're good--

Just make sure it isn't poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac. laugh

Oshana's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:31 PM
Edited by Oshana on Sat 01/05/08 12:31 PM
I was without internet for a little over a year until about 2 months ago. Didn't really miss it. I just played my games and was happy with that.

I'm always ready for when the power goes out. I keep a propane stove and a non electric coffee pot handy. A fireplace is a plus since I've used one to cook many times. I've had to go without power for 5 days before... it wasn't that bad but then I'm used to doing without a lot of things. :smile:

Oshana's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:20 PM
Craziest thing I've ever done....

hmmmmm....

there's so many I don't know which one to pick. laugh

Oshana's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:19 PM

fell out of a moving pickup-drunk as hell as we go up into the hills--busted my shoulder blade --felt no pain then till i woke up in the hospital

An old bf did the same thing...only he busted his head open and had gravel burns on his face. Not a pretty sight. lol

Oshana's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:18 PM

can I just have the sex with no cuddling and talking and stufflaugh

yes! *sighs* unfortunately, too many people want to throw in the emotional stuff...so i'd rather have NO sex than sex-with-strings.

Maybe our parents and grandparents were right and we need to go back to the old fashioned ways of relationships before it gets to be too late. I am in IT so I know full well with technology probably by the year 2020 you will be able to get any and all gratification from a computer and by the year 2200 men and women will have tiny bodies and heads with just large eyes and hands because there will be no need to leave the house for anything we need so our legs will become useless. laugh

Sheesh... where have you been? Zager and Evans figured that out a long time ago. laugh

Oshana's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:16 PM
You got it wrong...

If God is all powerful, can he make a rock so big that He Himself can't lift it?

laugh

Oshana's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:11 PM

I am glad because I would probably have to sign up for that one........ I always end up being the sugar momma, where's my sugar daddy??????

You and me both. After working for 34 years, it's my turn to be taken care of dammit.laugh

How does that even work, you just say to another human being with feelings; "Yeah, you're kind of the older, uglier one of us so I'm going to have to expense all my living expenses to your account"? laugh

In some ways that would actually be better than having the one your're with just flat out quit thier job and live off of you. brokenheart

Oshana's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:09 PM

Nope!! I end up getting the short end of the stick. Either I am really nice or stupid and I tend to think the later.....

laugh laugh laugh

It is our turn Oshana!!!! OK Where are you cuz were right here......

I end up with the short end of the stick too. People keep telling me I'm too nice for my own good. frown

Oshana's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:08 PM

can i have a sugar daddy without the sex and relationship and all of that?

think one of them will just...oh...send me money with no strings?

I wish... laugh

Oshana's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:05 PM

I am glad because I would probably have to sign up for that one........ I always end up being the sugar momma, where's my sugar daddy??????

You and me both. After working for 34 years, it's my turn to be taken care of dammit.laugh

Oshana's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:20 PM

Aaawww that's Sweet

what's sweet?

and oshana, i have an aunt named rita! ;]
but no...i got soooo many katrina jokes it's not even funny. my best friend, amygirl03, called me "killer" for a week... =[

Awww I'm sorry. I wouldn't want to be called that either. Not after what happened. Just so you know I got hit by both which is why I am where I am now. 17 hurricanes in 47 years was one too many for me. But don't let it get ya down. No harm is meant. *hugs*

And yes I REALLY am going to bed now. :wink:

Oshana's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:15 PM
Well... that's one question I can't answer but I can say this...

Men are bigger gossips than women. :tongue: laugh

And on that note, I'm going to bed. yawn flowerforyou

Oshana's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:09 PM
I'd go out with you.... if I were about 30 years younger. :wink: happy

Previous 1 3