I wish you the best and hey life can
get better.
Be strong and put it in gods hands
that is what I have to do now.
PEACE
Dear..

whatiflove's photo
Mon 03/09/09 01:08 PM

Hello all you happy people of this website.

A simple question which is…Do you believe in soul mates, and if so then why.

See I promised it was a simple question.

Betty here:
I do belive in soulmates up to just about 3years ago now. I lived with nice guy and all sudden end of the 2 years period he is up and gone no explantions or etc.. Take that heed ..I am not sure if there is actual soul mate as far as that goes anymore but I am trying to think so ..I wont a honest person to come into my life and make me happy again..

whatiflove's photo
Wed 10/29/08 10:38 PM
Wow" That is funny but quite complementing thanks... I have had that problem in the past in younger years when I had younger guy that thought
I think that they could not handle me.. ??
But what would your opinion seriousy be about my problems. I just think I need to release these chains that he seems to have bared on me what it feels like.. Just need an honest opinion.. Thanks and list me in your friend list if you would.. :wink:

whatiflove's photo
Sun 10/26/08 08:35 PM
Hi" Thanks for your reply to my post.. I wolud like to add you as a friend if that is okay. I wolud like to talk sometimes. What did you do to finally get things straight in your head and go on.. what can you do when you still have deep deep feeling for him? I pray for him often but I try to not let the bad things hurt me sometimes it is hard.. Hope to hear from you soon. Take cAre..

whatiflove's photo
Sun 10/26/08 08:29 PM
Well before he met me off and on he was haveing intamacy with his ex-girlfriend but they were not good at liveing together and it did not work for them atleast that is what he told me and then though even though they stayed friends after all this went down she let him come stay and sleep on her couch until he found out what was his problems and etc.. I just loved him and all that time we were together he said he loved me alot .. I just wont to know what to do..

whatiflove's photo
Sun 10/26/08 08:09 PM
I would like some advice on what to do when your 3 year relationship just one day walks away and your own your own again. I was liveing with this boy for like 2 and half years and last year he took job working out on the road construction crew went different places all time he stayed gone like 3 to 4 weeks at a time. Well the last few weeks before this bad thing happen one he quit sending money to help on bills or rent and then I knew the landlord would be wonting thier money and so It went on for few weeks longer so I deciced me and the kids had to do something go find me a place that I could afford. so that was done he wonted me to go ahead and move all his stuff out the day after all this went on and so I did moved some to storage and some to my place. Well I seen him like a month later and we talked and seen eachother in intimacy and went on his way said he would come back and we could talk about what went wrong. Well that went on a while until around christmas of 2006 and brought my kids gifts and such. After that year never seen him again. He still has stuff here with me that I have still of his.. what would you think would of happen and why can he not just tell me what went wrong .. I am just in a confused state over all this and never have went out with anyone never yet.. I go to counsling now and it is okay. still feel like their is chains on me. so tell me what do you think? I am depesprate for answers.

whatiflove's photo
Mon 06/09/08 09:38 PM
I agree bookworm, This person was just trying to hard and wonting it to be .. maybe it just scared her off.. who knows;;