Community > Posts By > toloveagain

toloveagain's photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:01 PM

What has happened to the world of dating. People want to rush into a relationship or someones bed. Whatever happened with getting to know someone. Whatever happened to men asking the women to dance. Instead the women are asking the men to dance. Why is it when we get over 41 or so its harder to find dates or find anyone who really wants to be with you or date you? Why is it alot of the men who are older are going for the younger women and the older women no matter how they look or what they are like are left in the cold. Whatever happened to growing old together.
divorce

toloveagain's photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:59 PM

but the part you are overlooking, is the faith in God part.
so its not that people have faith in themselves-if that were the case, they would already have the strength within them.
but its because they have seen the need to put that faith in
something that is not themself, but God,that makes the dfference.

you are personifying god, i think....God can be anyform we choose it to be...for example, the energy stream (as mentioned above) Most people put a face on God because this is simple for us to understand...a concrete explaination. If you think in the abstract, (the energy stream), you understand that in this example, We are God....no blasphemy intended......

toloveagain's photo
Sat 01/12/08 12:03 PM
Imagine, if you will, a river of melted gold running smoothly through the universe..out of that river pieces of jewelry are molded..a ring, a necklace, a broach, earrings...these pieces exist for a period of time and ultimately are melted back into the river of gold after that period of time...Imagine that each person who exist today is a similar to that piece of jewelry in that we come from a river of energy, where each person is fomred into a human for a period of time and when we die, we again go back into our energy form...The only faith you would need would be in knowing we are all ultimately one and if we opened ourselves to that knowing, we could be in sync with all around us...synchronicity.....I'm just saying..........

toloveagain's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:54 AM
If they know going in, it's on them......

toloveagain's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:51 AM
fair

toloveagain's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:44 AM
jelly belly

toloveagain's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:17 AM

i poop too much
Enema time............

toloveagain's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:17 AM

i poop too much
Enema time............

toloveagain's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:10 AM

a good answer i would have to agree but sarcasm seldom gets one laid ..maybe she was a hair stylist and was just trying to start a conversation ..alcohol has a tendency to make us engage our mouth before our brain ..but still kinda funny ..better luck next time ..laugh
good insight.........

toloveagain's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:09 AM

Well, he's chosen to walk away and not even give it a chance because of the promise he made to himself.
Could be an excuse..........

toloveagain's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:07 AM
Love yourself as you are...Love your profile as it is!

toloveagain's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:04 AM
a kiss is just a kiss until you find the one you love. a hug is just a hug until you're with the one you're thinking of...a dream is just a dream until it comes true love...love is just a word until it is proven to you..........

toloveagain's photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:38 AM
There is a difference between loving and being "in love"...granted we all love lots of things, but to be in love is a delirious high sort of thing...to be in love for a lifetime is a truly hard thing to achieve, if at all possible...you come back to working to keep it....in love at 20 is different than in love at 40.. I have felt it down to my core, but that did not make it successful...I think it is opening up completely and allowing someone to crawl inside you (not necessarily sexually, but that is a part of it)and experience you at your core. (if you can open up enough to allow that, not an easy thing to do)

toloveagain's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:56 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

He'd come over, pick up the kids and I would go to dinner and a movielaugh drinker bigsmile

toloveagain's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:49 PM
We just change our minds sometimes.....

toloveagain's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:46 PM
a purple falcon...door opened everytime you turned a corner!!

toloveagain's photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:42 PM

Give him some space, don't always be available when he wants to see you, and start dating other guys.

toloveagain's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:23 PM
I'm single because I refused to let anyone in for a very long time....then when I did, I remembered why I didn't let anyone in....it takes work...lol (oh that was another topic)

toloveagain's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:16 PM
Don't be distraut, my girlfriend has a man in iraq...shes seen him 2x a year for the last 3 years and she is okay with it...I question her about it...she just is okay with it...so it's possible though I am not sure I understand how.....

toloveagain's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:03 PM
you need to give yourself some time because when you're ready to say it, it will come easily... I think you really want this because it seems so good...but something is not there..you just can pinpoint what it is or can't admit it to yourself...been there done that.........

Previous 1