Community > Posts By > IXOYE4Us

IXOYE4Us's photo
Tue 02/13/24 11:45 AM
I agree with Mortman for the most part. I was thinking that you might consider using the photo of just your face as your main profile photo. Also, having some kind of full-body shot seems to be helpful and appreciated. I think that, when you get more used to looking through these profiles, you'll start to identify things you'd like to see. Then, just include the same kind of things in your own profile.

IXOYE4Us's photo
Wed 06/03/20 02:56 PM
I realize you haven't asked for my input on this, but I was thinking that, as a relatively new believer, maybe you aren't yet familiar with verses like Psalms 12:15, 13:10 or 27:9. Personally, I take advice wherever I can get it. :) Take care and God bless.

IXOYE4Us's photo
Tue 07/18/17 03:38 PM
I'd say your first task is to put up a picture. Many people only look at profiles with pictures. Seeing someone when you first meet them is kind of the natural order of things.

IXOYE4Us's photo
Sat 09/12/15 04:57 AM
Apparently, Mingle2 puts some effort into removing offensive language from profiles. Following are some words that Mingle2 has altered to delete potentially offensive words (and the resulting words that Mingle2 has change them to). I think they're funny.

medical assistant (medical istant)
good attitude (good atude)
passively listening (pively listening)
passionate and compassionate (pionate and compionate)
classy (cly)
pass me by (p me by)

I would assume you can also not use words like stitch and accumulate. As a matter of fact, you probably can not use the word assume, either. :)