Community > Posts By > Larsson71

Larsson71's photo
Tue 04/04/23 07:55 PM
Conjure One ft Sinead O'Connor - Tears Of The Moon (Tiësto Mix)

Larsson71's photo
Tue 04/04/23 07:50 PM
Bjork - Violently Happy ( Remix ) :thumbsup::100::sunglasses::notes::headphones:

Larsson71's photo
Tue 04/04/23 07:40 PM
Paul Oakenfold - The Goa Mix ( Full 2 hour mix 1994 ) :thumbsup::100::sunglasses::notes::headphones:

Larsson71's photo
Tue 04/04/23 03:14 AM
Go for a swim in the sea? Plenty of Man-eaters, out there? 🤣🤣:thumbsup:

Larsson71's photo
Tue 04/04/23 03:12 AM
Crap, but at least it's not raining, yet! :thumbsup::100::sunglasses:

Larsson71's photo
Tue 04/04/23 03:10 AM
Niels Van Gogh - Pulverturm ( DJ Tomcraft Mix ) :thumbsup::100::sunglasses::notes::headphones:

Larsson71's photo
Tue 04/04/23 02:58 AM
I don't need to change mine, as I know they only have to see my profile to make them wetter than the Titanic's decks! 🤣🤣🤣 Oh yes, Larsson's on tour:thumbsup::100::sunglasses::flag_black:󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Larsson71's photo
Tue 04/04/23 02:33 AM
Mukkaa - Buruchacca. Class wee rave tune from 1993 :thumbsup::100::sunglasses::notes::headphones:

Larsson71's photo
Sat 03/11/23 05:21 PM
I was over in Berkshire County, in Western Massachusetts, last year. Back in Scotland now though:thumbsup::100::sunglasses::flag_black:󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Larsson71's photo
Sat 03/11/23 05:21 PM
I was over in Berkshire County, in Western Massachusetts, last year. Back in Scotland now though:thumbsup::100::sunglasses::flag_black:󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Larsson71's photo
Sat 03/11/23 01:55 PM
Glasgow Celtic FC :thumbsup::sunglasses::100::flag_black:󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Beating Glasgow Rangers
Spending time with my kids and my grandkid:thumbsup::sunglasses::100:

Larsson71's photo
Wed 06/17/20 04:05 AM

And I'm sure that, one day, it won't be a solitary experience.
happy laugh laugh laugh drinker

Larsson71's photo
Wed 06/17/20 04:02 AM

Apparently, according to a friend of my younger brother (he used to work for the NHS and it's quite a big network) who was working at the Hospital where Boris was treated, he was given Antibody treatment and it worked very well.
Mate, I know all about the NHS as my wife was a Nurse, up here in Glasgow, before she died. The way he was jumping about on that Friday, he looked like he was at a Rave, coming up on some good E's, to be honest! :sunglasses::thumbsup:

Larsson71's photo
Wed 06/17/20 02:44 AM
Frosties

Larsson71's photo
Wed 06/17/20 02:43 AM
Masterplan - Oasis

Larsson71's photo
Wed 06/17/20 02:40 AM

Thanks but a profile may not be deactivated but that still doesn’t mean it is “active”.

Is there any way of seeing date of last visit ?

Bob x
If they're posted in the Forums on here, the date of their last post, will be a good indicator of roughly when they were last on mate, ok? :thumbsup:

Larsson71's photo
Wed 06/17/20 02:36 AM
Layla - Derek and The Dominoes

Larsson71's photo
Wed 06/17/20 02:29 AM
Edited by Larsson71 on Wed 06/17/20 02:30 AM
Electric Avenue - Eddy Grant

Larsson71's photo
Wed 06/17/20 02:02 AM
Fosters Lager

Larsson71's photo
Wed 06/17/20 01:45 AM
Edited by Larsson71 on Wed 06/17/20 01:47 AM

Hi fellow Godly people

I’m a female Vietnamese 33 years old, living in Vietnam. I’m looking for my soul mate to GROW in faith, and eventually get to married, and I’m wondering if someone is looking the same thing with me.

First, I’m looking for someone NOT because my life is boring and I want someone to make it exciting. On the other way around, my life is quite interesting, and I want to find someone with the same exciting life to share with. In other words, I’m not looking for you because I need something from you, but I have something to give you in return. And because God designed man and woman to be together. Though I have the longing to be with a soul mate, I acknowledge that there is no one can fulfill me except God himself.

Second, I was a sinner, and I still am. Romans 3:23 says: "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Thus, although above I said that I consider my life as interesting, I’m not perfect. I am not ‘better’ than anyone, I’m still fighting with sins everyday.
So if your life and your faith might have been up and down, that you still have problems and things you’re struggling with, that you’re a sinner and not perfect. Then I’m the same. What important is we need to be aware and being conscious about we need to correct ourselves to the right path all the time. Also repent our sins and ask God for forgiveness and forgive ourselves as well.
It may not be a solution to wait until we’re perfect to find a life partner, but it’s to find someone share the same value, then we would learn, grow and fighting with sins and temptation together.

Third, you may not be able to find someone 100% like you want. (You even haven’t identified clearly who is the person you want). And so do I. However, we need to VALUE the same things, the same key points, the rest are negotiable and we would make compromises about our differences to be able to be together. Also, we would need to make constructive feedback to help each other to become better.

Four, I am aware that I live far away from anyone who could possibly read this. Long distance is hard and in this pandemic time, everything is harder. However, if we click, if we pray hard enough and determine to be together, and if God’s willing, then things can happen beyond our imagination.

Fifth, I don’t want us to exchange photos yet, it’s NOT because of I’m not confident about my appearance, but it’s because I want to have a chance to get to know someone’s soul first, and when we enjoy each other’s soul, then the appearance doesn’t matter. Of course we should be able to attracted to each other physically, too. However, when the photo is put first, then we would quickly judge the appearance before getting to know the content. And if photo is 1st priority for you, then you should join some Christian dating sites/apps where photos are the first thing you see.

So are you also looking for?

1) Are you looking build a Godly relationship, not a worldly one, that means we would grow together in all aspects of life in obedience with love and law of God?
Then so am I.
As I usually pray God to take away my flesh and worldly desires and put in my heart his desires. Romans 8:6 says: “The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace”.
To be honest, I have a strong sexual desire, but I try to not entertain it till the right timing (marriage). So I wish your cooperation in this and help me to pray about it, that I will not let the flesh desire to occupy my mind.

I wish to get to know someone who get to know God personally, and knows why he is doing what he is doing, not just ‘know’ God or do religious things because that is what his church or his family taught him.

Would you be looking for a praying partner or someone to read and study the Bible together? Consider me!

2) Are you looking for someone who is into personal growth? Then so am I. And by personal growth, I mean in all aspect of life: health and well-being, personality, character, relationships, healing emotions, finance … I’m not yet as I say, and sometime I fail, but in my conscious mind, I try to be aware of being better. I try to educate myself by books, learning from people.

It doesn’t mean that I’m serious all the time. I believe in living life in harmony.
I try to eat food I consider healthy most of the time, but sometime I also allow myself to enjoy the taste of the unhealthy food

I enjoy deep and meaningful conversation but I also enjoy silly ones

3) Are you looking to get to know someone deeply? So am I, I’m looking for someone who I can be transparent with, you don’t need to share with me all your information, I just want to know who you are in your heart. what’re you struggling with, your desires, even a past you’re not proud of … Or even within our conversation, you’re disappointed with the way I answer, or if you have any honest observation about me. Of course we won’t be able to share everything right away since we need to build certain trust, but getting to know someone as a whole is what I’m looking for.

4) I’m technically a freelancer. So I prefer to get to know a freelancer, or someone consider himself as an entrepreneur, or consider to work on his own/for himself in the future, or at least someone who enjoy his job. You don’t need to enjoy it 100%, but at least you’re grateful for doing that job more than not. So do I, I don’t totally enjoy 100% what I’m, but I enjoy what I’m doing now much more than the jobs in the past.

NOTES:
- Please don’t contact me if you’re currently in a romantic relationship or commitment of any sort.
- Please don’t contact me if you’re divorced and your ex-wife is still alive (Romans 7:2 for your reference)

Other facts about me:

- I’ve been a believer for a couple of years, my family background is Buddhism. I never been married and don’t have kid. I’m a Vietnamese so I own an Asian look, 157cm height.

- I’m not a virgin if it’s what you wonder in your mind. But my first time was a rape.

- I’m very specific about words. I believe in God and the Bible but I don’t address myself as a “Christian”, though I’m posting in a Christian forum . I mostly address myself as a ‘believer’. This is because the word “Christian” was first introduced in Acts 11:26, and based on the context, it wasn’t God called his children, or the disciples called themselves, so it is the unbeliever/pagan addressed believers. Thus, I don’t address myself as a Christian.
Another example is I don’t use the app ‘discord’ just because ‘discord’ isn’t a good word.

- I know that the modern society nowadays, we depend a lot on the internet, and I spend more time with the internet than I should, but I want to and should try to spend less time with internet and electronic devices as much as possible.

- I don’t smoke nor drink and I don’t want to be with a smoker.

- The sort of ‘music’ I listen to the most nowadays are affirmations, occasionally worship songs and other types of songs.

- About having kids: I’m open/undecided.

If you have any interest to contact me or any question wants to ask, feel free to do so!

Well you seem as real as a chocolate Kettle. No picture, the same blurb in your profile, is now in your post also. Excuses galore and being downright rude to people who are only trying to speak to you on your post? You might fool some people, but you don't fool me! Everything in your profile is like it's been drafted as a script, for a scam!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25