Community > Posts By > Larsson71

Larsson71's photo
Wed 02/07/24 10:24 PM

"Far from incompetent?":thinking::thinking:🤷 The guy would be better off in a Nursing home, as he is not well! He couldn't run a bath, never mind a Country!🤣🤣

Sure, Biden's far past his prime, but he's got wisdom to go with that age, and he still out-negotiated Kevin McCarthy over the debt ceiling. He's gotten major legislation passed even with a Republican House. Biden is so strong that all Republicans can do is try to dig in their heels and refuse ALL attempts at immigration reform--after their crying about immigration reform for years. It looks like you've been taken in by the MAGA spin.
Why would I be taken in by the MAGA spin?:thinking::thinking:🤷I'm not even an American, I'm Scottish, but I still know that Biden, is not well and he should be in a Nursing Home, getting taken care of, instead of running the United States. What I do know is it's YOU, who have been duped, as you can't see what's actually in front of you and can't realise that your Government and Biden, are running your Country into the ground, but you're blinkered by your Democratic views and don't even realise that? Instead you'll shout from the rooftops that it's Trumps fault, but what about Biden? He's the POTUS, not Trump. Is he immune from from blame, while you all blame Trump, for everything? Is he hell! The fact of the matter is, the last two Presidents you have had, have been an absolute joke, to be honest. The rest of the World looks at who you have elected and really can't fathom it out why anyone like that could be elected to run and represent a Country like the United States. That's the truth of the matter!
Ouch, yet interesting to hear from someone outside the US
It's just that I'm not blinkered by the way Politics are in the US. Let's face it, Politicians, around the World, are all the same nowadays? Out to line their own pockets and to hell with the electorate. The only ones they want to help are the big Corporations and their funders, because they see them alright with backhanders, etc, for doing so. They no longer work for the people who elect them in the first place. Sad, but true. Biden, is in no fit state, mentally and physically, to run any Country, never mind the United States. That's why an outsider, like myself can see that totally, but anyone who is brainwashed, with a Democrat outlook, can't. My own Country, the UK, has a Government, who are as much use as a chocolate teapot, but I never voted for them, as I knew they were incompetent from day one. Sadly, we have to suffer though, for other people's inability, to recognise that fact, when they elected them! :thumbsup::100::sunglasses:

Larsson71's photo
Wed 02/07/24 10:01 PM
Glasgow, Scotland, my home City:thumbsup::100::sunglasses:

Larsson71's photo
Wed 02/07/24 09:59 PM

Guildford - UK
I used to stay in Merrow, when I worked down there, in the mid 2000's. Back home in Glasgow now though:thumbsup::100::sunglasses:

Larsson71's photo
Wed 02/07/24 09:54 PM
All my work tools, various PPE and some moaning faced Labourer, sitting in the passenger seat, complaining about the hangover he's got, on a Monday morning, after being out on the swally (Drinking) all weekend. Lightweight! 🤣🤣🤣:thumbsup::100:

Larsson71's photo
Wed 02/07/24 09:48 PM

right so I've been on here a little while now without any luck on even communicating with another female and was just wondering is it because I'm ugly ??
Nah, it's because you're a Geordie! 🤣🤣Only joking big yin. Truthfully though, it's better to wait on here, as the amount of fake profiles and ones trying to contact you is unreal. My missus died of breast cancer nearly 5 years ago. So I'm going to be very selective who I bring into my young sons and my life, as he still misses his mum. I do too, but we can't dwell in the past and it's time for me to move on now. Anyway, as my old Dad used to say " Just don't bring one home who's been banged more times than Keith Moon's drumkit! 🤣🤣🤣Best of luck to you, ok? :thumbsup::100::sunglasses::flag_black:󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Larsson71's photo
Wed 02/07/24 07:07 PM

"Far from incompetent?":thinking::thinking:🤷 The guy would be better off in a Nursing home, as he is not well! He couldn't run a bath, never mind a Country!🤣🤣

Sure, Biden's far past his prime, but he's got wisdom to go with that age, and he still out-negotiated Kevin McCarthy over the debt ceiling. He's gotten major legislation passed even with a Republican House. Biden is so strong that all Republicans can do is try to dig in their heels and refuse ALL attempts at immigration reform--after their crying about immigration reform for years. It looks like you've been taken in by the MAGA spin.
Why would I be taken in by the MAGA spin?:thinking::thinking:🤷I'm not even an American, I'm Scottish, but I still know that Biden, is not well and he should be in a Nursing Home, getting taken care of, instead of running the United States. What I do know is it's YOU, who have been duped, as you can't see what's actually in front of you and can't realise that your Government and Biden, are running your Country into the ground, but you're blinkered by your Democratic views and don't even realise that? Instead you'll shout from the rooftops that it's Trumps fault, but what about Biden? He's the POTUS, not Trump. Is he immune from from blame, while you all blame Trump, for everything? Is he hell! The fact of the matter is, the last two Presidents you have had, have been an absolute joke, to be honest. The rest of the World looks at who you have elected and really can't fathom it out why anyone like that could be elected to run and represent a Country like the United States. That's the truth of the matter!

Larsson71's photo
Wed 02/07/24 06:53 PM

Thanks Julie and Jaan. I was the smallest and did not fit in anywhere. People made fun of me.
I had a few mates who were small, here in Scotland, growing up, but for what they lacked in height, they made up for in personality. They were the life and soul, of anything we did, or anywhere we went. They were certainly accepted by us and if nobody made fun of them, as they and us just wouldn't accept that if anybody tried to.:thumbsup::100::sunglasses:

Larsson71's photo
Tue 02/06/24 04:35 PM

For sure, had their cd back in the day. Good one.
Of course, to mention shoegaze and UK together invokes the legendary band Slowdive~

Slowdive - Slowdive (Official Audio)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRCnLLDar0E
The Happy Mondays album "Pills, thrills and bellyaches," is a classic also. The start of the song "Kinky Afro" has some of the best lyrics I've heard a song start with Maverick.🤣🤣:thumbsup::100::notes::musical_note:

Larsson71's photo
Tue 02/06/24 04:30 PM

Can Someone Explain Why My Local Bar has Several
Pineapples Put Upside Down on Display ??
Definitely a sign for swingers, just like swingers over here in the UK, grow Pampas grass, in their front gardens, etc, so fellow swingers know who they are:thumbsup::100:

Larsson71's photo
Tue 02/06/24 09:27 AM

J Biden is POTUS and he is an Incompetent Leader of this county America.

Putin and J Biden have a lot in common.

Biden is far from incompetent. Very strategic and thoughtful. I guess Putin thinks a lot, too, but not so clever. Putin fell for the lies of his yes-men, and is now paying for it in young Russian lives and the $trillions lost in the Russian economy. Putin's banking on getting Trump re-elected so he can bully Trump into letting him have his way with Ukraine & NATO. But Biden will win and Putin will have to give up.

Larsson71's photo
Tue 02/06/24 09:23 AM
I absolutely hate Glasgow Rangers! :rage::rage::rage:

Larsson71's photo
Sun 02/04/24 03:49 PM

This is about the COVID variant vaccine and its effects. I got the one for 2023 in early October and ended up getting a neurological disorder. I was found to be unsteady on my feet at work which requires a lot of standing and moving about. I was sent home went to my primary care doctor after who referred me to neurologist and went to one by late November. He did the usual nerve and muscle test but I seem to pass those and he ordered bloodwork and an MRI of my brain and spine and those came back fine too. My mom suggested to him could the new COVID vaccine have affected me and he said yes so he told me not to get them anymore. None of the previous ones did but the variant one did. I even went through a bout of right shoulder pain for a week (I got the shot in my right shoulder ) and it went away. I did get better and after being off of work for 3 months I’m going back in another week. I’ve heard of other people coming down with one thing or another from the variant vaccine as well. Has anyone here gone through the same thing?
My mates brother, here in Scotland, was a Triathlete. No health problems whatsoever and a very fit guy. He got the vaccine way back in 2022 and not long after he collapsed, in the street, as he had blood clots on his brain. Nearly 2 years later he's still in the Hospital, in the ICU. Still in a coma, since the day he collapsed. All his family know that it was the vaccine that caused it. The amount of young people over here in Scotland and in the rest of the UK, that have had the virus and are dying suddenly and for no apparent reason also, is really strange as well. I'm glad that personally I smelled a Rat :rat: with the excuses the UK Government were giving, to the nation about taking the vaccine. It just didn't seem to make sense and I'm glad that I never got it, hearing all the horror stories about it coming out now!

Larsson71's photo
Sun 02/04/24 09:51 AM
Pishing down with rain, as usual, in the West of Scotland:thumbsup::100::sunglasses:

Larsson71's photo
Sat 02/03/24 08:46 AM
Dry, but feeling cold outside. At least it's not raining though. Typical Scottish February day! :thumbsup::100::sunglasses:

Larsson71's photo
Fri 02/02/24 02:24 PM
Edited by Larsson71 on Fri 02/02/24 02:35 PM

Has anyone on here won an award while they were in High School? It can be any year or for anything. I did for student service for taking lunch tickets all 4 years but of course I didn’t get it until the end of my senior year.
The High School I went to and which i played in the Football ⚽ team also, won the National Scottish Schools under 18, football Shield in 1988, at the Scottish National Football Stadium, Hampden Park. We won 5-3. Nearly every High School in Scotland, entered that competition and we won it. We also won the West of Scotland League title and the Glasgow Schools Cup, that year. I got the player of the year award that year, which really surprised me, as we had a team full of very good players that year and a couple of them even ended up playing in the English Premiership and also the Scottish National team. I spoke to my old Teacher, Mr McDonnell, who ran the football team and even he said he never had a team that came close to the one I played in. Happy days:thumbsup::100::sunglasses:

Larsson71's photo
Fri 02/02/24 02:13 PM

How do I talk to more ladies with out having to pay
Stay away from Prostitutes and you should save some money, if that's the case? :thumbsup::100::sunglasses:

Larsson71's photo
Thu 02/01/24 04:00 PM
What's got 90 balls and makes women sweat? The Bingo! 🤣🤣

Larsson71's photo
Wed 01/31/24 03:26 PM

Nabihah Iqbal - Closer Lover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kMuFnqAjEo

Still Corners - "Don't Fall In Love"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juMxC_4C8Io

Fazerdaze - Reel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4DgQn0XTLU

Airiel - Cinnamon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8BvQ1P3grI
Try The Stone Roses, from here in the UK? A class act when I was growing up here:thumbsup::100::notes::musical_note::sunglasses:

Larsson71's photo
Wed 01/31/24 03:25 PM
Say what you want, but Paul McCartney and John Lennon, are a hard act to follow:thumbsup::100::sunglasses::notes::musical_note:

Larsson71's photo
Wed 01/31/24 03:23 PM

So where do you want to spend your life??
Celtic Park, in Glasgow, would do me fine:thumbsup::100: C'mon the hoops:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25