Community > Posts By > Larsson71

Larsson71's photo
Wed 03/13/24 04:46 AM
Edited by Larsson71 on Wed 03/13/24 04:47 AM
Well best of luck to you, ok? :thumbsup::100::sunglasses:

Larsson71's photo
Wed 03/13/24 04:41 AM
Niels Van Gogh - Pulverturm ( DJ Tomcraft remix ) :thumbsup::100::sunglasses::notes::musical_note::grin:

Larsson71's photo
Sat 02/24/24 01:36 AM
Jennifer Lopez - Waiting For Tonight ( Hex Hector Extended Remix ) :thumbsup::100::sunglasses::notes::musical_note::grinning:

Larsson71's photo
Sat 02/24/24 01:34 AM

Politics maybe a joke to some Men but it is not to people who know what can happen when those like J Biden get in office. Puppet working for leadership that wants to destroy the Country as we know it.
Many service people died in Military defense to protect Freedoms in this USA. And, many are still serving.

NO Joke!
What freedoms?:thinking::thinking::thinking:🤷You lot live in a fantasy World over there! 🤣🤣🤣You can't even send your kids to School, each day without worrying if some lunatic, is going to show up and start a shooting spree, in the School. People carry guns, to make them feel safe?:thinking::thinking:🤷Aye, that's a real free sounding Country you have there? At least here in the UK, I can send my son to School, without worrying about him getting shot. I can walk down the street, without carrying a weapon, or a firearm, of any description. That's because I feel safe, walking down the streets, even at night! Even our Police, don't even carry guns and if in the eventuality that the Police need any firepower asap, their armed units are always about 5 minutes away, but still you hardly ever see them. All I ever hear is brainwashed Americans, thinking that they're the greatest, free nation, on Earth and believe me you're not. You want to see a real free Country, then visit Scotland, where I live? Oh and if you do visit and need any medical attention of any sort, it's free, even to tourists. Your prescription will be free also. You see we can actually see where the money that we pay our taxes to, is being used for over here in the UK. Can you say the same, except for when you see new Aircraft Carriers, etc, that your military have bought. America, the land of the free? Land of the fee, more like!

Larsson71's photo
Fri 02/23/24 12:02 AM
Carlito's Way, for about the 40th time. Class film though:thumbsup::100::sunglasses:

Larsson71's photo
Fri 02/23/24 12:00 AM
Vote Trump back in, as it'll be a laugh to watch all those sad snowflakes, go into a complete meltdown, if he gets relected. He would be a lot better than the muddled geriatric, that is Joe Biden anyway! America, there must be a decent, capable leader somewhere in your nation? Would it not be better to get someone articulate in office, instead of voting for the lesser of two evils, for the third election, in a row?

Larsson71's photo
Sun 02/18/24 03:58 PM

Political affiliations, and mental health
issues aside, 99.9% of the schitbags
elected to public office, should have
been sent to prison.
... But, voters have been conditioned
to believe soundbites over actions.

There's been virtually no discernible
difference between the two main parties
in the U.S., in nearly 40 years.
It doesn't matter if the dick weasel has
a D, or an R next to their name.
They're all still dickweasels, and they're
all still corrupt.

Biden, as well as the five peckerheads
who served before him, should all be
doing life sentences in prison solitary
confinement.

And, since Bush Sr. has already passed,
dig his azz up, and rebury him on
prison grounds.

Well King Charles the second, had Oliver Cromwell dug up and had his corpse stand trial for treason, during the English Civil War, in the 17th Century. He had his corpse, hung, drawn and quartered also, after the trial, which Cromwell, was found guilty! Do the same to Bush? 🤣🤣🤣:thumbsup::100:

Larsson71's photo
Thu 02/15/24 12:22 PM

Men lie due to lack of security in themselves. They are hoping to date people younger than themselves. So they lie, to try and get a meet. Hoping that they can convince the person they meet, that they are worth the lie.
It is a sad fact. I know my age. I know not to lie. If a first meet or talk is based on a lie, then it is why they are single. They are nothing but a liar or cheat.
Quick to judge the guys on this, but the ones who lie most about their ages is actually the women. I mean some even try to make it look like you've just committed a crime, by asking them what age they are? That's why it's women getting botox, fillers, facelifts, using excess make up, fake tan, trout pouts, etc? All in an effort to look younger than what they really are, that's why!

Why do you need to have a go at women?
All the stuff you mention women do come from not being valued in society, which is still mostly masculine based, unless we have big and firm boobs, no wrinkles, great @$$, nice tan, slender waist, and so on.
In short: we're only good enough when we look young and have a great body.
No one stays young forever, nor does everyone have what is considered to be a great body. We come in all shapes and sizes, just like men.
Difference being that men don't get judged for it, women do.
It's been like this for thousands of years which is why we don't know any better, we've been brainwashed to make sure we keep looking as young as possible, no matter what.
It has always been normal that a husband seeks out a younger woman as soon as his wife shows signs of aging. Have you any idea how soul destroying it is? The man you love clearly doesn't love you as it's only skin-deep.
As soon as she started aging, she was obsolete? WTF is that about?

It so sad we have to basically maim our natural bodies in order to be valued!
And you blame women for trying to stay young in appearance?
It's YOU men who couldn't & can't keep it in your pants that caused this.
Nah Crystal, you'll never see me with a Trout Pout and a face so rigid with Botox, that it would give a breeze block, a run for it's money! Only stating facts in my statement, that's all! 🤣🤣:thumbsup:

Larsson71's photo
Wed 02/14/24 08:40 PM

Men lie due to lack of security in themselves. They are hoping to date people younger than themselves. So they lie, to try and get a meet. Hoping that they can convince the person they meet, that they are worth the lie.
It is a sad fact. I know my age. I know not to lie. If a first meet or talk is based on a lie, then it is why they are single. They are nothing but a liar or cheat.
Quick to judge the guys on this, but the ones who lie most about their ages is actually the women. I mean some even try to make it look like you've just committed a crime, by asking them what age they are? That's why it's women getting botox, fillers, facelifts, using excess make up, fake tan, trout pouts, etc? All in an effort to look younger than what they really are, that's why!

Larsson71's photo
Mon 02/12/24 02:05 PM

Evidence? Are you playing with a full deck up top, or are you just so ignorant of the facts that are staring you right in the face, that you can't and won't accept anything that upsets your narrative and mindset?:thinking::thinking:🤷 There's the Clinton's, for one. Anyone who has crossed them, has ended up dead, in suspicious circumstances, but that hitlist of theirs is all forgotten about? Then there's Hillary's email scandal? All swept under the carpet and yet again, forgotten about. Biden, has been receiving money from foreign Countries, all over the World, that's been getting paid into offshore bank accounts, after it filters through the shell Companies that he owns. Yet again, swept under the carpet and forgotten about. So you tell me why is Trump, indicted, but this lot aren't? :thinking::thinking:🤷 Also, explain how Bill Clinton, is worth hundreds of millions of $'s these days? Where did he get all that money from? I'll tell you why, it's because he's on the take and he and his wife Hillary, have been on the take since the days he was a Governor of Arkansas, at least. As I said before, your Government and your Politicians reek of corruption!

Wow. That's really out of touch. Those are all old conspiracy theories long ago debunked.
1. The "Clinton body count" is just a list of some of the people the Clintons knew who died. And the person who made the list admitted she had no evidence the Clintons did any of that--suggesting it was done by "people trying to control the president." So stupid.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_body_count_conspiracy_theory

2. Hillary's email "scandal" was nothing. There were no classified documents there, and it's not illegal to delete an old email unless it's subpoenaed. Most people delete email every day.

3. Bill Clinton is worth hundreds of $millions through his speaking fees. The guy speaks at all sorts of places, commanding up to $millions for each engagement. He also wrote best-selling books. He's probably been doing alright with investments since leaving office, too.
https://www.cnn.com/2016/02/05/politics/hillary-clinton-bill-clinton-paid-speeches/index.html

4. There's still no evidence of Biden getting foreign payments, while Trump openly took in $millions from foreign governments at his resorts, which is actually unconstitutional.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/trump-received-78-million-payments-foreign-governments-president-repor-rcna132276

So you don't have any evidence. Just barfing up the old conspiracy theories from years or decades ago. Super easy to refute, since they're all overused and bogus. I've seen that debate long ago.
Bull :poop: and you know it!! You don't get hundreds of millions of $'s from after dinner speaking, so don't try that old chestnut! He's got that money, because his palms have been greased. Him and his crackpot wife, have been taking more backhanders, than you'll see at this year's Wimbledon Tennis tournament! Anyone who has crossed those two in the past, has ended up dead. The evidence is all there, but those two seem above the law, because they're being protected by people who if the:poop: hit the fan, that the Clinton's have plenty of evidence against them, about other matters to take them down also. Well if they were indicted, they'd be a lot of worried people out there and that's no joke! You know that Biden is a crook. I'm a Brit and myself and countless others here in the UK and all over the World, know that fact, yet you just sit there in denial and actually try to paint him as America's saviour? Get real!

Larsson71's photo
Sun 02/11/24 09:19 PM

The fact is the whole American political system and their Politicians, are so corrupt, that if they had to investigate every one of them, their Courts would be tied up for a very long time. The Clinton's, Trump, Biden? You name it, they're all crooks on the make and the take! Same here in the UK, but at least I know and can acknowledge that fact.:thumbsup::100::sunglasses:

That's nice. Besides Trump's cases (already indicted), can you cite the evidence for these crimes you're sure of?
Evidence? Are you playing with a full deck up top, or are you just so ignorant of the facts that are staring you right in the face, that you can't and won't accept anything that upsets your narrative and mindset?:thinking::thinking:🤷 There's the Clinton's, for one. Anyone who has crossed them, has ended up dead, in suspicious circumstances, but that hitlist of theirs is all forgotten about? Then there's Hillary's email scandal? All swept under the carpet and yet again, forgotten about. Biden, has been receiving money from foreign Countries, all over the World, that's been getting paid into offshore bank accounts, after it filters through the shell Companies that he owns. Yet again, swept under the carpet and forgotten about. So you tell me why is Trump, indicted, but this lot aren't? :thinking::thinking:🤷 Also, explain how Bill Clinton, is worth hundreds of millions of $'s these days? Where did he get all that money from? I'll tell you why, it's because he's on the take and he and his wife Hillary, have been on the take since the days he was a Governor of Arkansas, at least. As I said before, your Government and your Politicians reek of corruption!

Larsson71's photo
Sun 02/11/24 06:15 PM
The fact is the whole American political system and their Politicians, are so corrupt, that if they had to investigate every one of them, their Courts would be tied up for a very long time. The Clinton's, Trump, Biden? You name it, they're all crooks on the make and the take! Same here in the UK, but at least I know and can acknowledge that fact.:thumbsup::100::sunglasses:

Larsson71's photo
Sun 02/11/24 06:09 PM
I see some women on here claiming to be far younger, than what they really are, or appear to be. Some of them it's so obvious, that I just laugh when I see them, as it's ridiculous! If men are lying about their ages, on here, then that's just as stupid also! Just be yourself and cut out the fibs! :thumbsup::100::sunglasses:

Larsson71's photo
Sat 02/10/24 12:55 PM

If I sign up for free, and 63 people "like" me in the first 12 hours, but I have to PAY on a FREE site to see who they even are, I'm not thrilled. In fact, I'm LESS than thrilled, I'm PISSED. Because I was LIED TO! The ads ALL say completely FREE. It's a flat out lie, so if the site is lying to us, why would the users be any different?

I've scanned through all the guys within my qualifications within 100 miles and there's nothing I'm interested in. Should I drop another chunk of change and keep checking back daily or what? I'm NOT desperate. and I definitely am not looking for a hook up.

No reason to stick around if there's nothing I want.
They only tell you it's free, to reel you in and have you register on here. They then spring it on you that it's not actually free and if you want to use the site fully, then you have to pay for it. They're hoping because you're now registered, that you'll be prepared to pay now. I agree that it's false advertising in what they claim, that the site is actually totally free. I could pay myself for full use of this site, but why should I, when all I get messages from is people in Africa, Asia, etc and I'm in the UK. Plus it's obvious that most of those profiles are fake also. :thumbsup::100:

Larsson71's photo
Sat 02/10/24 09:42 AM
Li Kwan - Point Zero (Trance from 1993) :thumbsup::100::sunglasses::musical_note::notes:

Larsson71's photo
Fri 02/09/24 02:43 PM
The Firm, a 1989 film, about fighting at the football ⚽, with Gary Oldman, as Bexy, the leader of the West Ham casual firm. Seen it before, but it's a good film.:thumbsup::100::sunglasses:

Larsson71's photo
Fri 02/09/24 02:38 PM
Edited by Larsson71 on Fri 02/09/24 02:38 PM

Too much political talk.

I don't like the politics threads which are about the politicians I like... Otherwise I just read them and carry on browsing, mostly because I don't know anything about politics :joy:

Occasionally I may add some of my mad thoughts to the fray... 🤣
I like winding some of the people up on those threads, by pointing out the facts about America, which some people on there try to gloss over and ignore, but I don't. Next thing they're biting like a Fish :fish: on a hook, but all I'm telling them is facts! 🤣🤣:thumbsup::100:

Larsson71's photo
Fri 02/09/24 02:02 PM
Rain, sleet, snow, all in differing order, as this Scottish weather is Bipolar these days:thumbsup::100:

Larsson71's photo
Fri 02/09/24 01:59 PM

Dance music:musical_note::notes:all day and all night long! :thumbsup::100:If you came through the whole dance music and rave scene, here in the UK, from the late 80's and through the 90's you would all understand, what I'm talking about. The US missed out on most of that though! :thumbsup::100::notes::musical_note::sunglasses:

What I loved most about that era was how piano music was integrated into most of the most popular tracks... I always loved a good piani (riff or solo piano break) in a dance track :thumbsup::ok_hand:

Piano house, was class, way back in the early 90's. I used to do my own mixes way back in the early 90's, as it was a hobby of mine and it gave me a wee bit of peace and quiet, from my oldest kids mum also, as she could be a pain in the arse at times. So when I was on the decks that was my one piece of solitude, away from her moaning and nagging and away from my daytime job in Construction also. Happy days:thumbsup::100::sunglasses::musical_note::notes:

Larsson71's photo
Fri 02/09/24 01:52 PM

Some of the crypto exchanges are legit, some are frauders like that paramid scheme called FTX who defraud its customers out of 10 billion dollars and others have partnerships with liberal organisations like Coin base/WEF. Regardless, the world is going cashless. China is a cashless society and the rest of the world is using their model to introduce instant digital payments systems in their own countries.US introduce theirs last year called FedNow. Just a first in series of steps in creating CBDC (central banks digital currency) to be managed by central banks worldwide. These crypto currency communities/exchanges will either go belly up or taken over as there can be no competition with the powers to be.
The British Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak's father in law, is behind the Indian Company, who have all the technology for CBCD, all set and ready to go in place, for when digital currency, finally gets the go ahead. Strange that isn't it? :thinking::thinking::thinking:🤷

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25