Community > Posts By > hellkitten54

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 07/04/09 04:12 PM

You could have invited me, kitten....I have been sitting home all day, doing nothing......should have went in to work....grumble grumble grumble

I brought leftovers.flowerforyou

Well share 'em......your too stuffed to eat 'em!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: laugh

Yes, please take them off my hands. I'm so done......laugh :banana:

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 07/04/09 04:11 PM

did ya bring me any left over's ????huh

I sure did!:smile:

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 07/04/09 04:04 PM

You may have your own fireworks going on if you dont take some pepto soon, lol.

laugh laugh

I took some tums already.tongue2

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 07/04/09 04:03 PM

You could have invited me, kitten....I have been sitting home all day, doing nothing......should have went in to work....grumble grumble grumble

I brought leftovers.flowerforyou

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 07/04/09 04:02 PM

that all sounds so yummy...

the kids and i will go out to eat...not sure where yet...maybe In n' out burgers....:banana:

YUM! They don't have those around here.frown

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 07/04/09 04:01 PM

Went to my mothers today and she made all kinds of food. Now I'm so full I feel like I will be the fireworks extravaganza this evening.happy

She cooked some beef ribs on the smoker, potato salad, sweet and spicy cole slaw (recipe from the Neelys) deviled eggs, broccoli salad. And also a home made red velvet cake.

drool drool drool

I literally feel "stuffed".tongue2

What is everyone else having or did have today?

drinks beerdrinks

I will have a couple of those later after I get back home from watching the fireworks with my little boy.drinks

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 07/04/09 03:58 PM
Went to my mothers today and she made all kinds of food. Now I'm so full I feel like I will be the fireworks extravaganza this evening.happy

She cooked some beef ribs on the smoker, potato salad, sweet and spicy cole slaw (recipe from the Neelys) deviled eggs, broccoli salad. And also a home made red velvet cake.

drool drool drool

I literally feel "stuffed".tongue2

What is everyone else having or did have today?

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 07/03/09 10:21 PM

wth is up with grown adult acting this way to minors???? geez...parents need to get a grip. if the parents act like this...how do you think the kids will act?

I have noticed that parents don't actually parent these day. They would rather hang out with their kids as friends. There are like 5 different families like that around my apt. No lie.frustrated

I saw a two different moms fist fighting like a month ago over their kids love triangle. WTH?huh

sounds like where I live. my nieces ex boyfriend's mom....logged onto his myspace and sent out rumors that my niece had an abortion with his child

Holy cow, what is wrong with people these days?
My son will always be my son, not my friend. I couldn't imagine doing those things.noway

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 07/03/09 10:16 PM

wth is up with grown adult acting this way to minors???? geez...parents need to get a grip. if the parents act like this...how do you think the kids will act?

I have noticed that parents don't actually parent these day. They would rather hang out with their kids as friends. There are like 5 different families like that around my apt. No lie.frustrated

I saw a two different moms fist fighting like a month ago over their kids love triangle. WTH?huh

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 07/03/09 09:51 PM
I just like to read the ads, not answer them. People are crazy, what can you do?

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 07/03/09 09:32 PM
Obviously you are pissed about it right? So why would that be a double standard?

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 07/03/09 09:31 PM
Happy birthday darlin!flowerforyou

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 07/03/09 09:16 PM
Death is just that. A part of life we can't escape. It really doesn't matter how we feel about it, it will happen. So on that note, I tend to not think about it. happy

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 07/03/09 05:31 PM
*shrugs*

Don't really see why anyone should care?!

She is a quitter, quitters never win!

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 07/03/09 04:26 PM
I live in Alabama, sure there are some fat arse people, but isn't that everywhere? When I went to LA I saw TONS of overweight girls. WTH?grumble

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 07/03/09 04:23 PM
click.......mail?

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 07/03/09 09:19 AM
breathing

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 07/02/09 08:16 PM

Didn't see it, sorry.:smile:

no prob hon...I thought it was kinda funny and very embarrassing lol

Could you imagine? At least she knows her daughter loves her.laugh

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 07/02/09 08:13 PM
Didn't see it, sorry.:smile:

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 07/02/09 08:11 PM
Edited by hellkitten54 on Thu 07/02/09 08:12 PM
rofl rofl

HARTFORD, Conn. – A 16-year-old girl thought she heard her mother being assaulted by her boyfriend and rounded up some friends who beat him up, only to learn later that the couple actually were having sex, the woman and police said. The girl misinterpreted the woman's amorous screams, and she and four other teens went to the woman's bedroom in the Torrington home on June 6, police Lt. Bruce Whiteley said Thursday.

One of the teens beat the 25-year-old man with a bat and others punched him, police said. He suffered a black eye and several bruises.

The girl, two 17-year-old boys and Dilyen Langdeau, 19, of Torrington, were arrested Tuesday night and arraigned in Bantam Superior Court on Wednesday. Langdeau was charged with assault and conspiracy; the teens face similar counts. The fifth teenager was not charged.

A judge sealed the police report. The names of the girl and the two boys were not released because of their ages.

The 34-year-old woman, Melanie Arnold, told The Associated Press on Thursday that the girl is her daughter. Arnold denied she was screaming, and said her daughter thought she heard a slap and believed an assault was happening.

"Instead of asking what was going on, they assumed and took matters into their own hands," Arnold said. "Now they have to learn a lesson."

The teens knocked on the bedroom door and Arnold opened it, according to the couple, who recently broke up.

The teens rushed into the room and the man, Roger Swanson, said he didn't have a chance to explain himself. He said he tried to get away, but the teens chased him down and started beating him in the house.

He said he knelt down over a chair and tried to protect his face, but got hit in the eye and in the back. He said Arnold covered his back to try to protect him, but the teen with the bat started hitting him in the legs. Then the youths left.

"What if they fight someone else and those guys don't walk away? What if they kill somebody?" he said. "Then they're going to spend the rest of their lives in jail. These kids need to learn, go through the court system and see if you do something to somebody, you see what happens."