Community > Posts By > hellkitten54

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 08/01/09 02:31 PM

I wonder why the police were called for a man in the bathroom. what

He was in there for over an hour.

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 07/30/09 08:55 PM

I did that on Facebook awhile ago, pretty funny!

It is great. You should do it again and upload your photo here.:wink:

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 07/30/09 08:54 PM

That's a pretty nifty site. Which class year is your picture? :smile:

This one is from the 60's. I cant remember which year.

I want to go through all the years one day when I have time.:smile:

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 07/30/09 08:46 PM
So what do you think? biggrin I did my hair especially for mingle2.:smile:

BTW, you should go to yearbookyourself.com. Fun, fun.:laughing:

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:59 AM
Thank you everyone. A little update, I did talk to him last night. He asked me where I had been, told him just busy being a mommy. Sorry. He told me no worries.:thumbsup:

We made a date for this Saturday. I'm really nervous and I hope I dont bail at the last second. He is too hot for my own good.

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 07/29/09 08:30 PM
I dont think there is any way for me to respond to each and every one of you. But this is why I love this site. You are all so amazing. Thank you for all the words above me. I tend to forget a lot of things about life, and I guess we all need a reminder sometimes. Everyone around me is so materialistic, I guess thats why I feel the way I do.

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 07/29/09 07:52 PM
Ok so I met this guy on another unnamed site. A localish guy even. He is totally handsome, beautiful smile, witty, just dreamy.love

He is like the opposite of me, in every sense. No tattoos, just your every day guy. He seems so out of my league.

He wanted ME to go out on a date, and I blew my chances.He gave me his number and I never called him. I am not a rich girl, he is successful, I felt like the girl in pretty in pink when she was embarrassed about where she lives. frown

I have done this too many times, and I cant stop myself. How can I regain confidence when my home life isnt all that great?sad

I do not want a man to rescue me, Im content in the life I have now. I work hard and have my bills paid on time each month.I just dont want anyone to think Im a loser. Help me get over my fear of being poor and letting someone know.ohwell

I may regret this thread tomorrow.indifferent

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 07/28/09 09:41 PM
Ok, your only 20 years old. Why would you want to deal with this kind of drama? You should totally ditch this guy and live your life. Remember you only have one(life), and do you want to live it in HIS web of drama?

You really need to find someone without kids, to focus on YOU.

*This is the reason I do NOT want to date a man with kids*flowerforyou Hypocritical? No way.

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 07/28/09 05:50 PM
I am the worst about replying. And Im sorry. I have so much going on at home, that sometimes I just forget to. And sometimes I dont feel like it.:tongue: Depends though.

*Needs to mail wildbill92 back*

:tongue:

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 07/28/09 05:25 PM
I was thinking about joining the roller derby team here. Hmmm

hellkitten54's photo
Mon 07/27/09 08:14 PM

I clearly missed something

No, just starting a conversation everyone can relate to is all.happy

hellkitten54's photo
Mon 07/27/09 07:22 PM
Sadly, it will never happen. Anyone wanna come live with me in a log cabin in the woods away from drama queens. We can live off the land.happy laugh

hellkitten54's photo
Mon 07/27/09 06:57 PM
Mind their own business? I'm serious. If people will quit meddling in others lives, creating drama, this world could be a better place. happy Your thoughts?

hellkitten54's photo
Mon 07/27/09 06:55 PM

I used to date older, now I date younger. My latest is 22.:wink:

I have no problems with anyone of any age contacting me, as long as they are not a freak.happy
noway flowerforyou

Everyone my age is married. Around here anyhow.ohwell
well florida is known as "gods waiting room".....so i can't say it's any betterlaugh

laugh laugh

hellkitten54's photo
Mon 07/27/09 06:02 PM

I have no problems with anyone of any age contacting me, as long as they are not a freak.happy
noway flowerforyou

Everyone my age is married. Around here anyhow.ohwell

hellkitten54's photo
Mon 07/27/09 05:53 PM
Edited by hellkitten54 on Mon 07/27/09 05:54 PM

hellkitten54's photo
Mon 07/27/09 01:58 PM

me neither

hi there (((hellkitten))) long time no see

((((((Franshade))))))

How ya doin? flowerforyou

hellkitten54's photo
Mon 07/27/09 01:57 PM
SAN ANTONIO – A woman charged with murdering her 3 1/2-week-old son used a knife and two swords to dismember the child and ate parts of his body, including his brain, before stabbing herself in the torso and slicing her own throat, police said Monday.

Otty Sanchez, 33, is charged with capital murder in the death of her infant son, Scott Wesley Buchholtz-Sanchez. She was recovering from her wounds at a hospital, and was being held on $1 million bail.

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said the early Sunday morning attack occurred a week after the child's father moved out. Otty Sanchez's sister and her sister's two children, ages 5 and 7, were in the house, but none were harmed.

Otty Sanchez's aunt, Gloria Sanchez, said her niece had been "in and out" of a psychiatric ward, and that the hospital called several months ago looking to check up on her. She did not elaborate on the nature of her niece's health problems.

"Otty didn't mean to do that. She was not in her right mind," a sobbing Gloria Sanchez told The Associated Press on Monday by phone. She said her family was devastated.

McManus, who appeared uncomfortable as he addressed reporters, said Sanchez apparently ate the child's brain and some other body parts. She also decapitated the infant, tore off his face and chewed off three of his toes before stabbing herself.

"It's too heinous for me to describe it any further," McManus said.

McManus described the crime scene as so grisly that police officers barely spoke to each other while looking through the house. Parts of the child were missing, including pieces that Sanchez allegedly ate.

"At this particular scene you could have heard a pin drop," McManus said. "No one was speaking. It was about as somber as it could have been."

Officers called to Sanchez's house at about 5 a.m. Sunday found her sitting on the couch screaming "I killed my baby! I killed my baby!" McManus said. They found the boy's body in a bedroom.

Police said Sanchez said the devil told her to kill her son and that she was hearing voices.

"It was a spontaneous utterance," McManus said.

Police said Sanchez did not have an attorney, and they declined to identify family members who might speak on her behalf.

hellkitten54's photo
Mon 07/27/09 01:55 PM

I suspect she will have a hard time with the insanity defense since she has no history of it...but that is JMO

it takes someone with mental problems to do something like this...but that doesn't make them legally insane IMO

The family has already said she has a history of mental illness.

I missed that part. I didn't see that

I read it on the AP on yahoo news.

hellkitten54's photo
Mon 07/27/09 01:51 PM

I suspect she will have a hard time with the insanity defense since she has no history of it...but that is JMO

it takes someone with mental problems to do something like this...but that doesn't make them legally insane IMO

The family has already said she has a history of mental illness.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25