Community > Posts By > hellkitten54

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 08/24/10 06:58 PM

Kinda' funny attitude for those who support Muslims, ain't it?

A Muslim owns part of Fox with his buddy Rupert.:wink:

One of Husseins buddies. Some Saudi Prince owns about 7%.

And, the OP wants to screw him out of his profits.

Wait till the Prince finds out about this.laugh laugh laugh

BTW,
Can an Atheist get insurance to protect them against acts of God?

There are no acts of god silly.laugh :wink:

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 08/24/10 06:16 PM

Kinda' funny attitude for those who support Muslims, ain't it?

A Muslim owns part of Fox with his buddy Rupert.:wink:

hellkitten54's photo
Mon 08/23/10 09:29 PM

I did'nt say every Muslim kills. And since, as you point out that everybody has their own way of living and thinking....where do you get off telling me to stop thinking the way I do??

You see, its a two way street.
I base my opinions on my dealings with certain people.

Well please tell me how you deal with people to make you hate an entire race? From what I have read of your posts, and I have read a lot of them. You would rather see my kind dead. That's sad.

hellkitten54's photo
Mon 08/23/10 09:23 PM

I see most of the Fox News regulars are absent from this topic...

Fox News viewers?? Paging Fox News viewers??

Not only does this Saudi Prince own 7% of Fox News. He is funding and supporting the mosque Fox News is railing against!!
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I hear crickets chirping.laugh

hellkitten54's photo
Mon 08/23/10 09:22 PM

I dont care if the Saudi Prince owns McDonalds...I still dont like him

What is it about him that you do not like? Have you met him? Do you know his character? Has he personally done something to you to make you not like him? Please enlighten me.

He has never harmed me in any way, or hurt my family so to speak. And I do not know him personally. *shrugs*

BTW, my family is Lebanese, ya know middle eastern. Do you not like me now?
He's Muslim. Thats all the reason I need. He supports terror, he hates Jews.

Lebannon used to be a nice country, it was predominantly a Christian country...until the evil Muslims began killing everyone who was'nt Islamic.
Now its almost entirely Islamic.

Wow, what a narrow minded way to live. Seriously. EVERY single human has their own brain. Has their own way of thinking and living. And you know as well as I do that not everyone is violent. So where do you get off saying that EVERY Muslim kills? That just isn't true. Quit being like that, seriously! You look like a scared kitten.

hellkitten54's photo
Mon 08/23/10 09:06 PM

<<<--- Has fascination with Hlove T tattooed ladies! offtopic

flowerforyou

hellkitten54's photo
Mon 08/23/10 09:05 PM

I dont care if the Saudi Prince owns McDonalds...I still dont like him

What is it about him that you do not like? Have you met him? Do you know his character? Has he personally done something to you to make you not like him? Please enlighten me.

He has never harmed me in any way, or hurt my family so to speak. And I do not know him personally. *shrugs*

BTW, my family is Lebanese, ya know middle eastern. Do you not like me now?

hellkitten54's photo
Mon 08/23/10 08:46 PM
:smile: oops

Yeah, so what do you Fox news junkies think of that? I read that he owns 7%.:laughing: Oh those dang muslims.winking

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 08/21/10 06:48 PM

you guys are funny...lets overthrow all the oranized religions in the US, and make it an atheist state...lol

My kind of state. :)

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 08/21/10 01:21 PM
Can I go down and burn the bible too?

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 08/19/10 09:30 AM
Your 19 years old.

First thing you have to do is deal with your girl now. You either break up with her or stay with her. But do NOT cheat on her.

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 08/18/10 02:23 PM

Wasn't looking for it, did not want to, not sure how it slipped up on me. The sad truth is I have fallen for someone that belongs to someone else. I don't want to break up his family. I do still want to spend as much time with him as possible. I know this has no happy ending just wish i knew how to let go. I try and date others but he is the only one that captures my attention. I am so confused.

I know you people here will not hold back on your opinions and looking forward to hearing what you have to say.

Is it possible to have a happy ending when in love with a married man that you want him to stay with his wife but still want him as a lover, friend etc....

I have very little tolerance for such things. You both are selfish ........smokin

drinker

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 08/18/10 01:28 PM
What kind of feedback did you expect? There is only two options here

A. Be selfish and break up a marriage.

B. Be a woman and walk away.

This dude is not a good guy. A good guy would never hurt his family like this. Why did you even get involved in this situation? Shame on YOU!

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 08/18/10 12:23 PM
The movie fatal attraction comes to mind.

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 08/17/10 05:38 PM

People really believe it was just the airplanes on 9-11 by these radical muslims? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMfHxoM07YM

I saw a great documentary a while back about 9-11 and the events that happened that day. As soon as I find the name of it I will post it here. I saw it on netflix.

Wake up America!!!!!!

Let me ask you.

You are talking tolerance.

If Mohamed came to you if you had a girl around 8 years old and he told you he wanted to buy her from you for her to be his wife.

Would you sell her?

That is a part of Islam.

He would be offended if you didn't accept his offer.

Would you want to be the one who was known to have offended the prophet?

Gotta' feelin' this won't be answered.

I am an Atheist, there is no way for me to even fathom this rediculous post. Sorry cowboy.:wink:

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 08/17/10 05:37 PM

People really believe it was just the airplanes on 9-11 by these radical muslims? lol

I saw a great documentary a while back about 9-11 and the events that happened that day. As soon as I find the name of it I will post it here. I saw it on netflix.

Wake up America!!!!!!

Let me ask you.

You are talking tolerance.

If Mohamed came to you if you had a girl around 8 years old and he told you he wanted to buy her from you for her to be his wife.

Would you sell her?

That is a part of Islam.

He would be offended if you didn't accept his offer.

Would you want to be the one who was known to have offended the prophet?

He would never come to me, as I do not believe in islam or any other fairy tale. haha

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 08/17/10 05:13 PM

Wake up America!!!!!!

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 08/17/10 03:59 PM
Isn't it being built a FEW BLOCKS AWAY?

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 08/17/10 02:35 PM
Yeah but being trigger happy isn't a good thing either. She had JUST met him all the while her FML post was up.:wink:

Seriously, she is only 18. She needs to relax and have fun and not worry about "the one". You're only young once.:wink:

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 08/17/10 02:18 PM
LMAO! Oh to be 18 again and feel like any man that gives me the time of day is the one.:smile: laugh

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25