Community > Posts By > hellkitten54

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 11/26/09 05:41 AM

No family so just another day.

I am glad to not partake in celebrating the slaughter of native americans. I am also glad to have saved a turkey from being killed. : )

Sucks being up early huh?

Yes, but its cause I'm getting sick and my throat was hurting so I couldn't sleep.sick

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 11/26/09 05:40 AM
Well my best friend and her husband and kids are there. I need a fresh start with me and my boy, so I'm gonna go. I've been thinking about and planning this for quite a while. Got a whole gaggle of Mexicans waiting on my arrival.laugh :heart: I love em. :smile:

Fresh start is way needed in my life, away from Alabama.
:smile:

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 11/26/09 05:35 AM
No family so just another day.

I am glad to not partake in celebrating the slaughter of native americans. I am also glad to have saved a turkey from being killed. : )

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 11/25/09 09:20 PM
Elvis.:wink:

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 11/25/09 08:01 PM
I am moving to Tulsa at the first part of next year. So watch out.:laughing: :angel: :thumbsup:

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 11/25/09 07:59 PM

laugh laugh laugh Sooooooooooo, is that your dad??? Is he single???? blushing

laugh :banana:

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 11/25/09 06:08 PM

thank goodness theirs some familiar faces still here happy hi tina, mirror, kitten and redhead! glasses

Hey there!drinks

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 11/25/09 04:51 PM
I still miss Single_Rob.frown

hellkitten54's photo
Mon 11/23/09 08:05 PM
Cute guy, nice poem. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hellkitten54's photo
Mon 11/23/09 06:26 PM
I drink coffee at home.:smile:

hellkitten54's photo
Sun 11/22/09 03:59 PM
As far as I know, the birth mother can't sign anything until after the child is born. There is a waiting period because she may choose to change her mind. You need a lawyer, as it isn't a simple as you may think. Have you read the adoption laws in your state? There are a lot of stipulations you must abide by before a judge will grant an adoption.

hellkitten54's photo
Sun 11/22/09 01:13 PM
So a woman is basically, damned if she does, damned if she doesn't.

As I stated earlier in the thread. People will always find something to complain about. Not wanting to foot the bill for an abortion, not wanting to foot the bill for single moms on welfare.

Maybe we should get morrisey as our president. We could all be Asexual and not have sex, then we wont have to worry about welfare and abortions.happy

hellkitten54's photo
Sun 11/22/09 11:44 AM

to a slight degree, I agree with her.
I know way too many gals that have a child and go on welfare.
Then have 2-3-4 more kids that we have to pay for.
using the kids as a way to make a free living.
This is the abuse of the system that needs to stop!
easy answer.. if you go on welfare..NO more babies. if you do.. welfare gets cut off.

Now this I can see and fully support.

Ever been on welfare?

I have been fortunate...so no. The gals I know who have, well lets just say that there is some confusion on the idea that they are having more babies for more money..they barely survive on it. I'm thinking those who feel this way don't know anyone who ever had to actually live on welfare...it's more like survival, not much of a life.

Exactly.

hellkitten54's photo
Sun 11/22/09 11:42 AM

easy answer.. if you go on welfare..NO more babies. if you do.. welfare gets cut off.

Ever been on welfare?

Food stamps, yes. I know perfectly well I couldn't afford to have kids. Therefore I didn't do it.

Mob stated it simply. If you get on it, you get temporarily, at least, sterilized. If the gov.t is paying to support you and the children you have, then it isn't any more expensive for the gov.t to sterilize you then it would be to keep paying for all the extra children. If you don't want to be sterilized, even temporarily, then you don't have to get on welfare.

I'd also like to add, having sat at the welfare offices, that everyone who gets one of those checks, or debit cards, need to be required to take a drug test, before the funds dop, and randomly. After all, if I have to take one to have a job, then they need to be taking one to get money/food etc.

Then you have NO idea exactly how it works. I was on it for about a year. I got 190 a month. You can't live on that at all! Not only that, but when we finally went to court with my sons father, he had to PAY BACK EVERYTHING the state had given me. Not only that, but while you receive assistance, you have to either a.) Go to work or b.) go to school. How could anyone survive off of 190 a month? Why do you care?

I have worked my whole life and paid taxes, so why don't I deserve some help when Im down?

I get sick of people complain about things they have NO clue about.

Food stamps is completely different and there are more people being dishonest about that than anything.

I am not on it any longer, but thankful that is it there for people that need it.

hellkitten54's photo
Sun 11/22/09 11:08 AM

Ever been on welfare?

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 11/21/09 10:34 PM
Sally is about to get a titty twister. I mean look at the pic, he is asking for it!!

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 11/21/09 10:13 PM
I let mine stay up late tonight. Hoping I can sleep til at least 8 am tomorrow.yawn ohwell

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 11/21/09 10:12 PM

Depends on who said it to me.:tongue:

I said it to you...lol

Oh well then I want all the details.:wink:

Face down arse up....oh wait, should I be saying this in a public forum?

LOL!!!

So you think I'm ugly?sad brokenheart laugh

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 11/21/09 10:09 PM
Not a fan of the stache, gotta say no.flowerforyou

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 11/21/09 10:08 PM

Depends on who said it to me.:tongue:

I said it to you...lol

Oh well then I want all the details.:wink:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25