Community > Posts By > hellkitten54

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 11/06/09 09:24 PM

:smile:Hellkitten.:smile:You and everyone else that can not afford Healthcare deserve to have it.:smile:We hear you,and you are going to get itflowerforyouGuaranteed.:thumbsup: Because it is the right thing to do.:thumbsup:The other first world countries do it and we can do it even better.smile2 And we will:thumbsup:

Mirror, everyone will have it. I don't mind helping my fellow human being out and I'm sure there are tons that feel the same way as I do.

I am done with this topic, because I have said my peace and gonna go drink cheap beer.

I am for the people, not the politics!!

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 11/06/09 09:19 PM

Wow, and YOU are a "libertarian"? Could have fooled me!:wink:

and that has what to do with the conversation at hand?

let me get this straight, you deserve health care, at my and many others' expense, because you don't have any?

I'm sorry, but healthcare is not a need to exist. Humans require three things (as a generality): air, food, and water. We can survive with nothing else. Even then, you do not deserve anything because you exist.

You are already paying for illegal immigrants to have babies, and women on welfare to keep popping babies out. Really, whats the difference? This time, maybe it would make you feel better in knowing you helped a child with cancer, or a young man with MS? What's wrong with helping someone that really needs it?

I am fine without, as I have free healthcare thanks to local doctors who donate their time to help those of us who can't afford it. : ) I generously donate to the health clinic when I can!

um, two wrongs =! a right. sorry. and no, it does not make me feel any better when I have to pay more taxes to help some kid with cancer or some old man with MS. I don't like paying for the illegals either but that is the biggest joke of an argument I've ever heard in support of nationalized healthcare.

The problem with helping someone who needs it is the inefficiency. I donate to St. Jude's and the LA children's hospital. That to me is a noble cause and the efficiency is far more than any government operation. I'd donate a hell of a lot more if the government wasn't taking 40% of my earnings.

and again, i ask, what the hell did the libertarian comment have to do with anything?

Because your selfish, and that isn't what the libertarian party is all about. I do feel sorry for you. Your arrogant and think we owe you something. Like I said earlier, you are not the only taxpayer in the country, so get off your high horse and gallop away.

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 11/06/09 09:15 PM

"The people have spoken: they do not want a trillion-dollar government plan to replace their health care."

Um what health care? I am one of those folks that have none. You know, along with the millions of other americans in the same boat.

And this is my problem how?
:smile: We live in the same society.:smile:Everyone should have access to healthcare.:smile: And they will.:smile: End of story:smile:

everyone has access already. It's not my fault you cannot afford it.

You can act that selfish now, but there may be a time in your life when you may need help. You never know what your future holds young man! : )

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 11/06/09 09:14 PM
How about just being more selective in whom you speak to?

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 11/06/09 09:02 PM
Should have voted for Ron Paul.

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 11/06/09 09:01 PM

and that has what to do with the conversation at hand?

let me get this straight, you deserve health care, at my and many others' expense, because you don't have any?

I'm sorry, but healthcare is not a need to exist. Humans require three things (as a generality): air, food, and water. We can survive with nothing else. Even then, you do not deserve anything because you exist.

You are already paying for illegal immigrants to have babies, and women on welfare to keep popping babies out. Really, whats the difference? This time, maybe it would make you feel better in knowing you helped a child with cancer, or a young man with MS? What's wrong with helping someone that really needs it?

I am fine without, as I have free healthcare thanks to local doctors who donate their time to help those of us who can't afford it. : ) I generously donate to the health clinic when I can!

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 11/06/09 08:50 PM
I know just how you feel, like many others here. A broken heart just sucks!! And really your only worst enemy is your mind. Time will make it all better, just keep yourself busy with friends, and try to lose all contact with him. There are so many HOT men out there that would want your company!!

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 11/06/09 07:42 PM
Edited by hellkitten54 on Fri 11/06/09 07:43 PM

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 11/06/09 07:10 PM

I wonder if, the folks sent to jail will be charged with a misdemeanor or felony.
If it's a felony conviction, they lose the right to vote or own a firearm.

But then they will have health insurance paid by the taxpayers. YAY!bigsmile So really, it's a win, win situation!:banana:

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 11/06/09 07:07 PM

"The people have spoken: they do not want a trillion-dollar government plan to replace their health care."

Um what health care? I am one of those folks that have none. You know, along with the millions of other americans in the same boat.

Excuse me? You aren't the only person in this country that pays taxes. And I do not think I was addressing you, so buzz off!

so explain to me why i should pay more taxes so you can have healthcare.

I do not have to explain anything, I suggest if you do not like it then stop paying. Or buck it up.

Not taking sides in this particular arguement..

but a question if you would so endulge me:

To how much of another's prosperity are you entitled so that you might enjoy a comfortable life?

"Comfortable"? Are you kidding me? By not dying because someone gets a needed medical treatment is "comfortable"?noway

So someone gets sick and needs to seek medical treatment, you think that most people do not deserve to get better just as you? You think you are better than the person next to you? I bet it must be hard to look at yourself in the mirror everyday.

non-responsive.. you didn't answer the question

As much as it takes.

I am really not for any government in my life at all, but I am for all humans to be treated equally and fairly in getting the same medical treatment as anyone else.

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 11/06/09 06:28 PM

why don't people post pics anymore?

laugh

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 11/06/09 06:26 PM

Do a tour of the south! New Orleans, then drive north to Memphis, Nashville, Hotlanta!!

Funny you should say that. THAT is the agenda except for Hotlanta!

Wait, that is wrong...Here is the agenda!

Lake Charles
to
Hattiesburgh, MS
to
Birmingham, AL
to
Huntsville, TN
to
Louisville, KY (I think that is the abbreviation)
to
Cincinnati, Ohio
to
Columbus....Ohio

Then home again!

Pssst Huntsville is in Alabama.:wink:

I live right smack dab in the middle of Bham and Huntsville. If ya need a place to rest just let me know.flowerforyou

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 11/06/09 06:23 PM

Excuse me? You aren't the only person in this country that pays taxes. And I do not think I was addressing you, so buzz off!

I do not have to explain anything, I suggest if you do not like it then stop paying. Or buck it up.

You go girl! Woot! drinker
:wink:

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 11/06/09 06:22 PM

Not taking sides in this particular arguement..

but a question if you would so endulge me:

To how much of another's prosperity are you entitled so that you might enjoy a comfortable life?

"Comfortable"? Are you kidding me? By not dying because someone gets a needed medical treatment is "comfortable"?noway

So someone gets sick and needs to seek medical treatment, you think that most people do not deserve to get better just as you? You think you are better than the person next to you? I bet it must be hard to look at yourself in the mirror everyday.

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 11/06/09 06:12 PM
Do a tour of the south! New Orleans, then drive north to Memphis, Nashville, Hotlanta!!

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 11/06/09 06:10 PM

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 11/06/09 06:05 PM

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 11/06/09 05:12 PM

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 11/06/09 03:34 PM
Howdy and welcome from Alabama. happy

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 11/06/09 12:48 PM
His wiener.happy

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25