hellkitten54's photo
Thu 11/05/09 08:58 PM
Howdy and welcome from the heart of dixie! (bama)waving

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 11/05/09 08:47 PM
drinkin a pbr as i type. YUM.

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 11/05/09 01:49 PM

As far as violent crimes I don't know of any country that allows them.Most foreign countries are way more strict on all that stuff.

with all due respect...shouldn't this country be able to enforce the laws as well? there are a lot of countries (including Mexico) have stricter immigration laws than here. Should we not be allowed to enforce our immigration laws?

That is absolutely right!!!!

Anyone that goes to another Country has to abide by their laws yet shame on American's that want the same respect.

Abide by our laws or the the **** out!mad

So much HATE for such a sweet conservative christian woman, why is that? laugh slaphead whoa rofl

Ahhh typical. Another liberal saying I hate. I don't hate people, I hate their actions, big difference, get a clue, ok.:wink:

For one "lady", I'm not a liberal. I'm all for NO goverment. I like how all you right wingers call everyone that doens't agree with you a liberal. Get over yourself.

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 11/05/09 05:22 AM

i'm absolutely horrified and saddened by this.

i can't believe that anyone would think they have a right to restrict others from marrying and being happy.

it's disgusting.

Have you ever seen pictures from a "gay pride" march??--Now that's, disgusting!!smokin

Yes, these gay pride marches are a disgrace, the way they dress and act is disgusting. I was glad when Boston stood their ground and didn't have the St. Patrick's Day Parade the year the gays were allowed to have their parade. I know not all gays are like that, but hell, these parades go way too far.

Why look? If you don't like it, then don't bother. You think that when the evangelicals are having their shindigs in the middle of town that I go down and look at them with disgust?(since I do not agree with their beliefs) No, I mind my own business and go on about my day normally. Maybe you should do the same. Maybe if you did, you wouldn't be so angry with the world.

Oh my dear it IS my damn business. When little kids are at a parade they do NOT need to see these flamboyant scantily clad clothes. What kind of society have we become where all goes in front of our children. Sheesh people.slaphead So it is my business and I will go against it. You keep doing what you do and I will do the same.:thumbsup:

WTF does this have to do with gay/lesbianism, these videos are disturbing. Coming to your local neighborhoodnoway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4lqYDbDDRU&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_388idUvAYg&feature=relatedhttp://americansfortruth.com/issues/the-agenda-glbtq-activist-groups/gay-culture/homosexual-pride-parades-festivals

One thing to solve your dilemma, DONT TAKE YOUR CHILDREN. So stay away.

I do not need to watch some videos about parades as I have been to plenty of them whoa Your so full of hate to see anything positive in these types of things. And your brainwashed. I feel sorry for you.

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 11/04/09 09:50 PM

I hope all of you that support Gay marriage are going to support polygamy as well. Who are we to say that a man can't marry 10 women if they love each other.

What goes on in someone elses life is not my business. It doesn't have anything to do with how I live my life on a day to day basis, so I would not care if a man married 10 women.

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 11/04/09 09:28 PM

You know...just for the record..my penis looks darker than the rest of my skin tone. And no, I don't put a UV light on it. Don't know why..go ask an expert why.

I guess there are women out there who hasn't seen enough penises before?

Even women. You could be blonde and the brightest white skin ever, you still have your oogie-woogie look like beef jerky down there.

laugh laugh

I dont think I can ever eat beef jerky ever again now, thanks.:cry:

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 11/04/09 09:24 PM

As far as violent crimes I don't know of any country that allows them.Most foreign countries are way more strict on all that stuff.

with all due respect...shouldn't this country be able to enforce the laws as well? there are a lot of countries (including Mexico) have stricter immigration laws than here. Should we not be allowed to enforce our immigration laws?

That is absolutely right!!!!

Anyone that goes to another Country has to abide by their laws yet shame on American's that want the same respect.

Abide by our laws or the the **** out!mad

So much HATE for such a sweet conservative christian woman, why is that? laugh slaphead whoa rofl

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 11/04/09 09:17 PM

i'm absolutely horrified and saddened by this.

i can't believe that anyone would think they have a right to restrict others from marrying and being happy.

it's disgusting.

Have you ever seen pictures from a "gay pride" march??--Now that's, disgusting!!smokin

Yes, these gay pride marches are a disgrace, the way they dress and act is disgusting. I was glad when Boston stood their ground and didn't have the St. Patrick's Day Parade the year the gays were allowed to have their parade. I know not all gays are like that, but hell, these parades go way too far.

Why look? If you don't like it, then don't bother. You think that when the evangelicals are having their shindigs in the middle of town that I go down and look at them with disgust?(since I do not agree with their beliefs) No, I mind my own business and go on about my day normally. Maybe you should do the same. Maybe if you did, you wouldn't be so angry with the world.

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 11/04/09 09:02 PM
We don't eat eggs in my house. Everything we consume is egg free.

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 11/04/09 09:00 PM
Once you have a child, no it isn't all about you ever again.

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 11/04/09 08:57 PM

they are funny to look at... had to be the ugliest thing on a human body. rofl rofl rofl rofl

if they are what you say??--then why?--do so many women buy rubber ones to play with when they are alone?? Hummmm!smokin :banana:

Because the rubber ones are more pretty than the real ones. I mean, you can get pink ones! Yay!drinker

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 11/04/09 08:52 PM
I just look on craigslist if I wanna see pics of those things.

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 11/04/09 08:22 PM
When my son was an infant, I trusted everything his doctors said. He got a flu shot, and shortly there after became very sick all the time. He is now allergic to eggs, peanuts and tree nuts. I'm positive that the egg allergy was because of the flu shot and I will never trust everything doctors say. He will NEVER be vaccinated with any form of shot the government has to offer.

I had a chicken pox vaccine, still got it. I have never had a flu shot myself, and never have had the flu.

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:20 PM
I don't really see what the big deal is on letting gay couples marry. It's not like it's any harm to anyone in doing so. But I do know it's the bible bangers that have the problem with it. Why is it such a problem to let human beings be happy?

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 11/04/09 02:56 PM
Oh yes. smitten drool

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 11/04/09 12:13 PM
Looks fine, welcome and good luck. :smile:

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 11/03/09 09:15 PM
What does it matter which route they use? They will be right back here anyhow. Why not just make North America one continent? bigsmile :banana:

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 11/03/09 07:35 PM

Cause I live in Alabama. duh.ohwell

Oh and yes I would like to not be single, but I'm patient.

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 11/03/09 07:33 PM
Cause I live in Alabama. duh.ohwell

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25