Community > Posts By > hellkitten54

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 11/03/09 02:02 PM
I will never get it, and neither will my child.

hellkitten54's photo
Sun 11/01/09 04:38 PM
Looks fine, and yes you will defiantly have tons of mail. So I hope you find what it is your looking for.:wink: smokin

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 10/30/09 09:17 PM

that is hilarious! I know right where that place is!! I dont know if I should admit it or not now. lol

Hey I live near there. haha

It is a spoof commercial, but it's a real business.

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 10/30/09 09:10 PM
Edited by hellkitten54 on Fri 10/30/09 09:10 PM
This is a commercial that was filmed in the very small town I live in. Actually it's about 4 or 5 miles from where I live now.laugh It's become a Youtube success within a week of it being on there with over 320,000 views in this first week alone. It's funny as heck. So watch and enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-RLqLx1iYI&feature=related

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 10/30/09 06:58 PM
Wow, you have great eyebrows.:thumbsup:

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 10/30/09 06:57 PM
Very pretty. Looks great on you.:smile:

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 10/30/09 02:37 PM

listening to Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh on a daily basis will do that.

laugh

Yes, I believe that 100%.

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 10/30/09 02:37 PM

there are hate filled people on all sides for whatever their reasons. ohwell

Yes, but the difference is non christians don't hide behind a belief, to try to make it seem ok to be that way because of the bible or "god".

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 10/30/09 02:22 PM
Why are they so full of hate? Why are they bigots? Hypocrites? I do not mean all of them, just see a few that post on this board and wondering.

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 10/29/09 12:23 PM

What a bunch of selfish people. You think that poor people do not work? I work my arse off and still live paycheck to paycheck. ALL of my money goes for bills, diapers, gas, daycare, clothes and food for my son etc. I do not live a life in luxury. I have not bought myself a new pair of shoes in years. And I have one of these phones. I pay to add more minutes to it every month, but the extra that I get really helps out since my son has special needs.

Until you walk in someone elses shoes, you have no room to complain about what other people are doing. And frankly it's not your business. If you don't like where your taxes are going, then I suggest you quit paying them or move out of the country. Get over yourselves.

I knew that there was a SCAM!!!!! Damn, I'm good :D

Nah, I didnt miss that part at all but she keeps bitching about the low paying job that she currently has. So, my answer to that is get a job. Or for better understand for the likes of you...get a better job.
Does that help any and are you gonna add anything what so ever insightful or just try to throw in 1 liners where it doesnt fit?
Just thought that I ask...

"And I have one of these phones. I pay to add more minutes to it every month"[/]

And if I don't like it? LMAO!!! Are you kidding? My taxes are being paid so that you can have a damn cell phone on my dime? Please many ppl have walked ur shoes and probably alot of ppl in here and you don't realize it bc you are so unhappy at ur own life and too busy trying to defend why you deserve to be helped and held by ur hand to get food, shelter, daycare, etc.
My answer for ur situation is....either move somewhere far away like Europe, marry the next guy that you see, or even marry an illegal for 13k or try this one. It's a rare one....GET A JOB!!!!!

Did you happen to miss the part where she says she works?

I never once said how much my job pays, I don't think you can read clearly.

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 10/29/09 12:21 PM

Guess people that are poor must suffer even more because of selfish pricks. I guess that's why every time people like me try to get ahead and get out of my situation, there are people that want to kick you back down. All over a cheap cellphone.whoa :laughing:

Are you asking us to get you more free sh-t??bigsmile

I'm asking you to STFU and mind your own business. Can you not read? I work for everything that i do have. So I got a free cell phone, big freakin whoop.

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 10/29/09 12:20 PM

There is not one person who is well to do that did not receive help from someone and the government even if it was just school grants and tax breaks.

It seems they forget they recieve help when it comes to the poor in the country getting help.

Let me make this 100% clear for all (not directed toward you Drangoness specifically)

I have NO problem when it comes to helping people out or get over their feet. Yes, we all had a bad time in our life whether if the help came from government or thru relatives or friends. It's one thing to receive help for 1 time situation and it's another when you are dependant on the government or that person for help all the time. Those people need to get off there *** and help themselves. If they don't like the place/situation that they are currently in stop bitching about it and do something to change.
Just a thought :)

And here is a thought for you. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. IF YOU DONT LIKE WHERE YOUR TAX MONEY GOES, THEN STOP PAYING IT OR YOU MOVE OUT OF THIS COUNTRY.

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 10/29/09 12:16 PM
Edited by hellkitten54 on Thu 10/29/09 12:17 PM

What a bunch of selfish people. You think that poor people do not work? I work my arse off and still live paycheck to paycheck. ALL of my money goes for bills, diapers, gas, daycare, clothes and food for my son etc. I do not live a life in luxury. I have not bought myself a new pair of shoes in years. And I have one of these phones. I pay to add more minutes to it every month, but the extra that I get really helps out since my son has special needs.

Until you walk in someone elses shoes, you have no room to complain about what other people are doing. And frankly it's not your business. If you don't like where your taxes are going, then I suggest you quit paying them or move out of the country. Get over yourselves.

I knew that there was a SCAM!!!!! Damn, I'm good :D

"And I have one of these phones. I pay to add more minutes to it every month"[/]

And if I don't like it? LMAO!!! Are you kidding? My taxes are being paid so that you can have a damn cell phone on my dime? Please many ppl have walked ur shoes and probably alot of ppl in here and you don't realize it bc you are so unhappy at ur own life and too busy trying to defend why you deserve to be helped and held by ur hand to get food, shelter, daycare, etc.
My answer for ur situation is....either move somewhere far away like Europe, marry the next guy that you see, or even marry an illegal for 13k or try this one. It's a rare one....GET A JOB!!!!!

Now you tell me one thing, how is it a SCAM when I PAY to ADD MY OWN MINUTES TO THE PHONE? Tell me what you don't realize? That I have a son with special needs and it were not for this phone I would not be able to call his doctors, make appointments for his speech therapy, behavior therapy and the countless phone calls that are made for him? YOU tell ME how that is a scam? I get one FREE hour a month from TRACPHONE, the rest I pay for myself.

I don't need an answer, never asked for one as I AM happy. I'm content with my life, so go jump off a bridge.

OH AND BTW, I DO HAVE A JOB!

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 10/28/09 08:45 PM
Guess people that are poor must suffer even more because of selfish pricks. I guess that's why every time people like me try to get ahead and get out of my situation, there are people that want to kick you back down. All over a cheap cellphone.whoa :laughing:

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 10/28/09 07:19 PM
ONE HOUR A MONTH PEOPLE.

You all need to seriously find something of substance to worry about than what your neighbor is doing on their cell phone. Let's hope that none of you selfish people will need help one day.

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 10/28/09 07:16 PM

Ok, I have only 1 real question (for now) but let's just "make believe" that I was cool with this handing the cell phones to the poor or as someone may have said earlier the "working poor" Why in the world would they need this....?????

"It includes texting, voicemail, call waiting and caller ID."

Caller ID...are you kidding me??????
Texting what the hell for??????
voicemail...ok, I can see that one
and call waiting...uh...not too sure??????

sad2

What business is it of yours what someone does with their phone? It's not like they are getting tons and tons of minutes every month. We are talking 1 hour a month of free air time. Get over it. Other than that, they purchase their own minutes. whoa

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 10/28/09 05:30 PM

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 10/28/09 12:57 PM
"This bill addresses our resolve to end violence based on prejudice and to guarantee that all Americans regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability or all of these 'philias' and fetishes and 'isms' that were put forward need not live in fear because of who they are."

Ok so whats the problem?

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 10/28/09 12:49 PM
And just because a girl isn't over weight, takes care of herself means she is a bimbo? Give me a break.

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 10/27/09 01:50 PM
Eat it without the bun.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25