Community > Posts By > hellkitten54

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 07/15/11 12:06 AM
No, I like to date people with reason and that can think for themselves.

hellkitten54's photo
Mon 03/28/11 09:08 PM
I normally just express my sorrow of the loss and leave it at that. Maybe talking about the person and not the loss is always good. There really isn't anything you can say to someone that will comfort them. It's something that we all have to deal with personally, so keeping it short and sweet with a hug is always nice.

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 03/23/11 12:20 AM

I think it would be alright while establishing your relationship to mention that you were ill and underwent some treatment. However, you should never point out your imperfections to any man. If he really is attracted to you; you will only become more attractive to him. If he is that picky you really don't need that kind of guy in your intimate life. Most men don't really mind or notice surgical scars and stretch marks anyway. Life ravishes us all. I am sure he is not physically perfect either. So, embrace life and don't sweat the small stuff. Good luck.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Excellent advice!!

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 03/23/11 12:18 AM

Tattoo's? OMG if you have tattoo's you are going to hell for sure. Who in their right mind would have something permanently put on their body like that. BLASPHEMY!!!

laugh laugh laugh laugh

I know, what sick perverts they are.bigsmile

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 03/23/11 12:17 AM
Lots of tattoos. Had a few piercings over the years, but they are boring. :)

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 03/23/11 12:06 AM

Age doesn't matter. Date whom you want and don't worry what others think. People in your life will have opinions, but at the end of the day you are the only one that can make YOU happy. And that is what matters.

oh ok so if he was a minor does this mean you would still date him....

huh huh noway

Oh give me a break, you know what I meant. Of course not underage.whoa

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 03/22/11 11:35 PM
Not close enough yet J. hahaha

I'm living near Jacksonville on the water. Love the beach!!

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 03/22/11 11:31 PM
Hey darlin!! Yes I am on FB, where I spend most of my time. :) Hope all is well with you too!!

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 03/22/11 11:23 PM
Hey folks, been a minute. Moved to North Carolina on the coast and loving every minute of it. How's everyone?

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 03/22/11 11:15 PM
Age doesn't matter. Date whom you want and don't worry what others think. People in your life will have opinions, but at the end of the day you are the only one that can make YOU happy. And that is what matters.

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 02/23/11 08:02 PM

We are all human, and do things every single day that we like doing. Driving your car every single day is dangerous. So if you died should we blame your driving on it? I would hope that people can see that these people were loved and mourn the loss of life. It is senseless no matter where they were!!!

driving your car is dangerous, probably not as dangerous as driving it 100mph down a one way street though, I would probably consider the latter person more careless in their decision and probalby not be AS Shocked by their death as the former, although loved ones will mourn regardless of the careful or careless nature of the deceased

I think people sometimes take unnecessary risks and sometimes they take risks that are WORTH the elevated risks,,,they probably knew they were taking this chance and felt it worth it

and of course, they will be missed,,,

The thing is, most humans with a heart will hope that others will feel the same way as they do, in kindness and being civilized. I really think that these people thought they would be okay. It is still no excuse for their lives to be ended for selfishness and greed through theft. We see it every day in America and it is all horrible. Unless humans can find what really matters in life, which isn't monetary. Then this will continue.

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 02/23/11 06:52 PM
We are all human, and do things every single day that we like doing. Driving your car every single day is dangerous. So if you died should we blame your driving on it? I would hope that people can see that these people were loved and mourn the loss of life. It is senseless no matter where they were!!!

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 02/23/11 06:47 PM

We are trillions of dollars in debt. Teachers are being fired, schools are closing and unions are being gutted (conveniently not the governors wages and extras, etc) and we are shipping money to other countries to help them? And helping out Americans to stupid to pay attention to REALLY bad areas of the world?! Their own fault and they paid the price for it. Its called personal responsibility.

These people worked their whole life, bought their own boat and had a dream to travel the world. But yeah, it's easy to blame all of Americas problems on them eh? They were people of "god" (which I am not) and I'm sure the last thing they thought were they were treading on bad water and were going to die. Seriously, get a life. Quit being so harsh on people for doing things that they love doing and paying the price. It wasn't their fault. Can you not mourn for the loss of life in a senseless act of violence?

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 01/28/11 08:29 AM
This should not be an issue. This is what breasts are for. If you have a problem with it then don't look. And if you think there is anything sexual about it then you are sick. This is what babies are suppose to do!!! And women should stop their lives and accommodate you because they want to feed their baby? WRONG. There is nothing wrong with a child eating. It's called minding your own business.

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 01/21/11 03:43 PM
LMAO! rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yeah, good luck with that.

You will need all the luck in the world.

winking

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 01/19/11 07:57 PM

Single...

Hey, Hellkitten! Long time, no see. flowerforyou waving

Hiya Ruth! Yeah I had to take a break from here. lol Hope all is well. flowerforyou

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 01/18/11 06:18 PM
Atheist female here. =)

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 01/18/11 05:27 PM
Single...

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 08/26/10 07:44 AM

I'm quite sure the crime rate would go up also

Drug testing violates the US Constitution in regards to the right to privacy and the right against self-incrimination. It should never have been enacted in the first place. Of course RW nutbags love it because they like to control people's habits and of course further punish the pale and downtrodden.

Yeah "less welfare"....but more homelessness and starvation which will lead to more crime.

NICE resolve eh? Next!

I am not any wing, I see just as much wrong with one party as the other. I'm just saying what's good for the goose is good for the gander. And as for further punishing them, drugs are against the law and you're trying to justify the use of them. Sorry Mr. Lefty, that caca doesn't flush.

I was on welfare and I am far from a druggie. You really offend me and it really p*sses me off. Like I said, get YOUR facts straight. You know NOTHING about the system.

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 08/24/10 07:00 PM

In the wake of the North Korean Missile Crisis and the 2006 Lebanon War, Fox saw a surge in viewership and remained the #1 rated cable news channel. Fox still held eight of the ten most-watched nightly cable news shows, with The O'Reilly Factor and Hannity & Colmes coming in first and second places, respectively.

For the year 2007, FNC was the number-one rated cable news channel in the United States when rating based on Ratings, not cumulative audience. It was down one percent in total daily viewers and down three percent in the 25-54 year old demographic, but it still boasted most of the top-rated shows on cable news led by The O'Reilly Factor. Fox News ranked #6 of all cable channels .

For the year 2009 Fox News had the highest ratings in its history, topping its cable news competition in all day parts and seeing double-digit gains for all of its programs.

In the third week of January 2010, Fox News was the highest rated basic cable channel in primetime. This marked the first time that a news channel led the primetime ratings, beating out entertainment channels such as USA, TNT, and TBS.

AND MY FAVORITE PART.............

Also in January 2010, Public Policy Polling reported that Fox News was the most trusted television news channel in the country with 49% of respondents stating they trust Fox News. Fox also scored the lowest level of distrust with only 37%, and was the only channel to score a net positive in that regard, with a +12%. CNN scored second in the poll with 39% of those polled stating that they trusted the news channel, and 41% stating distrust, a -2% net score.

www.wikipedia.org/fox_news

And America is going down the crapper. Coincidence?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25