Community > Posts By > hellkitten54

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 12/02/09 02:14 PM
I loved Michael Moore in Team America: World Police.:smile:

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 12/01/09 09:13 PM

People die every day from lousy surgeons, or from failures by the anesthetist. My own grandfather's life was so ended, while he was hospitalized for a VERY simple procedure. The chance occurrence that this lady dies during plastic surgery does NOT warrant a bunch of self-righteous tongue-clicking.
I personally am very tired of ignorant people laughing up their sleeves about things like this, as though they are superior because they didn't make the same choices as this unfortunate woman did. Shame on you.

I don't think I saw anyone laughing at this woman. My grandfather died from complications getting a colonoscopy. Yes, EVERYONE dies. But we also make decisions in our life that could do harm to ourselves. She elected to do this because of vanity. It says that in the article I posted. It was NOT a procedure that she had to have. I still am very sad for the children she has and her family.

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 12/01/09 08:42 PM
Here is the article I read.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1232381/Solange-Magnano-Miss-Argentina-dies-buttock-implants-operation.html

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 12/01/09 08:39 PM
I was just reading this story from a link on facebook. I said "Daddy, why did mommy die? Well kids, she wanted a bigger and firmer behind because she was obsessed with her looks".

Very sad for her two 8 year old twins.

hellkitten54's photo
Mon 11/30/09 04:56 PM
Cute guy!!smitten

hellkitten54's photo
Mon 11/30/09 04:02 PM
"In 1989, Clemmons, then 17, was convicted in Little Rock for aggravated robbery. He was paroled in 2000 after Huckabee commuted a 95-year prison sentence.

Huckabee, who was criticized during his run for the Republican presidential nomination in 2008 for granting many clemencies and commutations, cited Clemmons' youth. Clemmons later violated his parole, was returned to prison and released in 2004.

On Sunday, Huckabee issued this statement on his Web site: "Should he be found to be responsible for this horrible tragedy, it will be the result of a series of failures in the criminal justice system in both Arkansas and Washington state."
"

Maybe I'm an idiot, but if Huckabee is the one that got that guy released from prison, wouldn't it be HIS fault? Why is he blaming the justice system? He is the one who let this guy out? I wonder how well he is sleeping at night!

hellkitten54's photo
Sun 11/29/09 02:50 PM
Individuality is a nice trait to have. I personally don't like people to be "normal" looking. What's wrong with that? Maybe you are the one with the retarded outlook?

hellkitten54's photo
Sun 11/29/09 01:45 PM
I have 16 and plan on getting a lot more. :smile: Left arm is sleeved, three on my neck, chest, legs, belly etc.

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 11/28/09 09:39 PM

ma'am i have about it and i believe it's 'awesome' by the way
it would be just faster if you contradicted me with your viewpoint.

No need to call me ma'am, but thank you.

It is a long thing to watch, but it's got a lot of info about why the US would go to war with the muslims or with anyone for that matter. Just if you have some time, it's very interesting.flowerforyou

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 11/28/09 09:15 PM
Edited by hellkitten54 on Sat 11/28/09 09:15 PM

I believe the war on terror is fabricated as a means to make money and get us to give up our constitutional rights.

i believe the US is in the war only because of the security concerns.as soon as it pulls out it's troops the extremists take over the country and there you have it-a paradise of any Islamic extremist to train terrorists,brainwash innocent children and cause chaos in the world
This is a global problem although i don't think war is the answer but it is required for short term stability.

You should watch this. Keep an open mind. : )

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 11/28/09 08:11 PM

I believe the war on terror is fabricated as a means to make money and get us to give up our constitutional rights.

:thumbsup:

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 11/28/09 08:10 PM
So should I categorize all christians to be just like the ones in Kansas that protest our military men and womens funerals? There are horrible people in ALL religions. Open your eyes and free your minds from the brainwashing people!

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 11/28/09 08:41 AM
Thanks. I look forward to seeing what OK has to offer.:smile:

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 11/28/09 07:31 AM
There ARE crazy women out there. I see my male friends go through h#ll sometimes. There is at least one on this board I know of. haha :smile: Just gotta be careful.

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 11/27/09 05:08 PM

Yeah. I knew about the Federal Reserve System and had read a book years ago called "The Creature from Jekyll Island". And, I always knew the Pentagon story was BS. But, there was still so much I didn't know.

Thanks for posting the link, hellkitten. That was well worth the 2 hours. drinker

No problem. It's an eye opener for sure. I'm gonna watch the other tonight if I have time. drinker

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 11/27/09 08:59 AM

How much of anything on the internet or youtube is 'FACTUAL"?

I take it all with a grain of salt and most of it as selected details to support peoples own pre determined beliefs.

This information has been around long before youtube...it can all be researched if one wanted to do so.

edit to say to Ruth..I think you will find it very interesting.

Im sure many of the details have,, my statement was that details(however factual) can be handpicked in such a way as to support what someone believes already and sometimes can even be deceptive in the way they are strung together. Like many accuse bible thumpers of doing,, taking bits and pieces to support a belief,,,the net is full of sites and videos which do the same thing.

I agree. Which is why you have to watch and read everything. Then apply what you have learned to your own personal experience and make the best decision you can on the combination. And, of course, always staying open to the possibility that new information could come along to change your views.

:thumbsup:

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 11/27/09 08:53 AM
Edited by hellkitten54 on Fri 11/27/09 08:54 AM

How much of anything on the internet or youtube is 'FACTUAL"?

I take it all with a grain of salt and most of it as selected details to support peoples own pre determined beliefs.

This information has been around long before youtube...it can all be researched if one wanted to do so.

edit to say to Ruth..I think you will find it very interesting.

Im sure many of the details have,, my statement was that details(however factual) can be handpicked in such a way as to support what someone believes already and sometimes can even be deceptive in the way they are strung together. Like many accuse bible thumpers of doing,, taking bits and pieces to support a belief,,,the net is full of sites and videos which do the same thing.

Have you watched it?

Ruth, you can go here to watch.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 11/27/09 08:11 AM

how did people not realize that was what was happening before all that though?

I can't tell you this. But I know that we are screwed.

I wish people would open their eyes and think for themselves. Why do they trust everything the government or the church say to them?

The three parts to this doc are very eye opening. I wrote down names of people they talked about and gonna do my own research. I wish there was something we could do.

Audit the Fed would be GREAT!

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 11/26/09 09:56 PM
What are your thoughts? I can give the link, it's a 2 hour doc. I really suggest EVERYONE watch this with a very open mind please. : )

Do not go in with expectations, just think of it as a learning experience.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-594683847743189197#

It all makes sense now.

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 11/26/09 04:07 PM
Edited by hellkitten54 on Thu 11/26/09 04:11 PM

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25