Community > Posts By > hellkitten54

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 06/15/10 11:10 AM

All I have to say about this is, if you don't wear one and DIE, don't expect me to sob at a funeral. Sorry, but if you don't care, then why should I?

I wear mine and my son is in his car seat at all times. I think it is piss poor judgement when I see people and small children without safety restraints.

Why the hell would I expect you to sob at a funeral??

I hope no one sobs at my funeral, I'm being cremated anyway.

My children were always in car seats...their grown ups now.

Please don't take what I said personally. <3

I am just speaking in context. In the county I live, it's very high rate of traffic deaths in the state at number 1. And in 99% of the cases people were not wearing seat belts. I hear the people I work with talking about how sad that someone they know died from a car wreck, but if they valued their lives maybe a fraction then it could have turned out a little differently. :/

hellkitten54's photo
Mon 06/14/10 10:13 PM

All I have to say about this is, if you don't wear one and DIE, don't expect me to sob at a funeral. Sorry, but if you don't care, then why should I?

I wear mine and my son is in his car seat at all times. I think it is piss poor judgement when I see people and small children without safety restraints.

But everytime I hear of a story of someone getting killed in a vehicle without a seatbelt, I think of Darwin. <3

hellkitten54's photo
Mon 06/14/10 10:12 PM

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 05/28/10 06:16 AM
The part

"getting out of a crazy marriage"

was enough for me to run the other direction.

happy

hellkitten54's photo
Sun 05/16/10 07:20 PM
If there is a problem with my child teasing someone, then come to ME about it. Anyone lays a hand on my kid like she did with that boy and I will beat her senseless. Why isn't she in JAIL??????????????? It is MY responsibility to discipline my child. Makes me sick. I'd love to bang her head into the ground and wall like she did with that boy. BTW, he was a lot smaller than she was in case you didn't watch the video.

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 05/07/10 06:02 AM
Last I checked, we do speak English here. Well some speak hillbilly, but for the most part it's English.happy

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 05/01/10 06:02 PM
What does it mean to be an American these days? Just screw and walk over the boarder? They deserve to be an American because they got through the boarder illegally? Give me a break. Heck maybe I should go to Canada and tell them that they need to make me a Canadian cause I said so.

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 04/08/10 09:46 PM
I love science. It's so freakin awesome. Makes me laugh at all of those that think some magical creature did a POOF job.:smile: JMO thank you.:banana:

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 04/08/10 09:43 PM
Does it really matter anymore? I live fine, and I'm quite happy. I am trying not to let politics control how I live anymore. It's torn this country apart. People get so angry over stupid stuff now. Just get over it and move on. We will all be dead one day and it won't matter anyhow. Bleh. Politics suck. We are taxed on pretty much everything we do, so either pay it or protest. I will just pay it and be happy. : ) Doesn't do any good to be upset.

hellkitten54's photo
Sun 04/04/10 08:45 PM

Not one single news outlet is informing when it comes to the government.

I watched 9-11 the plane truth. Media hides a lot. All of them.

But I think Glenn is a douchebag.flowerforyou

hellkitten54's photo
Sun 04/04/10 08:44 PM
Edited by hellkitten54 on Sun 04/04/10 08:44 PM
Not one single news outlet is informing when it comes to the government.

I watched 9-11 the plane truth. Media hides a lot. All of them.

hellkitten54's photo
Sun 04/04/10 08:42 PM
The video wasn't there, do you have another link?

hellkitten54's photo
Sun 04/04/10 07:51 PM
Too bad your far away.:smile:

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 04/03/10 11:40 PM
Bush should be in trouble for killing innocent americans via 9-11.

It is a conspiracy, not a theory.:smile:

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 03/31/10 07:12 AM

Considering the good the Dems are doing FINALLY I wouldn't count on a great over turn in November anyway.

The Dems are finally showing some balls. And even the unaffiliated like me have to admire their effort.

Yea they're doing a great job, completely ignoring the will of the American people. That is why we are having shootings at offices, gas lines being cut, offices vandalized, possible Anthrax letters (again), spitting, mass protesting etc. Never have I seen it get this bad.

Dems are going to get spanked in November PERIOD.

All through Obamas campaign for president, he talked a lot about healthcare. And look what he did FOR the people that voted for him. He gave it to them. THAT IS what America wanted, obviously. Just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean the rest of America doesn't.

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 03/26/10 05:59 PM
I haven't had much good experiance so far in my 30's. Of course finding time to date is key.ohwell

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 03/24/10 07:40 PM
He would never get my vote. Too much blood on his hands.

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 03/24/10 06:58 PM
Let me guess, your a pro-lifer right?slaphead whoa

hellkitten54's photo
Mon 03/22/10 12:31 PM

kewl I wanna get on welfare

I've been getting high and popping out kids for free

just dont get comfortable,, most states only allow a THREE-FIVE Year maximum per LIFETIME of assistance,,,at an average of less than 12 grand a year,, thats 36000 per lifetime. Now, average that into a lifetime of working at least 40 years, and paying one grand per year in taxes (which would be for those earning the bare minimum) and you still havent really received anything FREE.. you have just repaid it over your lifetime.

Funny thing is to, as when I was on it and finally got my sons dad in court he had to REPAY the state back for what they gave me. His arrears. So really most people "borrow" money from the state. Not only that I have worked since I was 15 years old. I have paid my taxes. If I am in a pinch and need help from my state, then I should be able to without getting called a crackhead.

I mean I can't believe that people on welfare are more of a concern than people ripping of social security or people on unemployment sitting on their butts not looking for work. But I guess some priorities are more than others. lol

This is the amount that the state of Alabama gives you per month. I mean wow, talk about living in the lap of luxery.

FA STANDARDS

FAMILY SIZE PAYMENT STANDARDS FAMILY SIZE PAYMENT STANDARDS
1 165 9 395
2 190 10 425
3 215 11 455
4 245 12 485
5 275 13 515
6 305 14 545
7 335 15 575
8 365 16 605

hellkitten54's photo
Mon 03/22/10 12:06 PM

It's nice to know that poor people are hated so much. Why don't you just go ahead and get your gun and kill all the single moms and single dads working very hard to keep a roof over their kids head. That way you won't have to keep b!tching about "supporting" them.

Single moms and dads working their ***** off is a FAR cry from the welfare recipients who sit around getting high ( by selling off food stamps for cash ) and popping out kids.

I was on welfare and I didn't do such a thing. Quit sterotyping people. It does nothing but make you look like an arsehole.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25