Community > Posts By > hellkitten54

hellkitten54's photo
Sun 03/21/10 09:37 PM
Thankfully I found a wonderful job with excellent insurance. (See some poor single moms don't sit around with their thumb up their rears waiting on handouts) grumble I'm really happy that it passed and all of my fellow human beings will get the needed medical attention they deserve!! Being healthy and alive shouldn't even be argued about.

hellkitten54's photo
Sun 03/21/10 09:30 PM
It's nice to know that poor people are hated so much. Why don't you just go ahead and get your gun and kill all the single moms and single dads working very hard to keep a roof over their kids head. That way you won't have to keep b!tching about "supporting" them.

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 03/20/10 11:22 PM
I'm soooooooo sick of everyone's "opinion".

We can all agree to disagree, but being against each other is doing nothing to help America. So what is it going to take to get a common ground? People like Rush and Beck and Coulter spout hate. That does nothing to HELP America. AT ALL. Everyone thinks they have the answers to help the US and rush to judgement on everyone with differing thoughts. So how in the hell do you think things will get better? Healthcare NEEDS to be fixed somehow and some way. QUIT buying Chinese made products and only buy American and maybe we can save some jobs and slave labor. Everyone on the internet talks a good game, but what do you do to help your cause?

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 03/20/10 11:15 PM
Ok, so what do you think should happen here?

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 03/17/10 09:20 AM
I am really tired of the healthcare debate. I really don't care anymore what doctors do, since they are owned by big pharma anyhow, and most really don't care about US. I could care less if I get insured, if I need healthcare, I will go to the ER or just die. Whatever.

hellkitten54's photo
Sun 03/14/10 12:05 PM

You must be talking about the newer ones. I drive a barebones no-frils 98 Toyota Corolla and have yet to have any significant problem with it. It gets great gas mileage and the repairs I get done by my own mechanic. I have kept up with the regular maintenance and can say this is the best car I have ever owned.

I drive a 98 camry too. BEST car ever!!!

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 01/07/10 07:40 PM
Roll mutha flippin tide! drinker drinker :wink:

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 01/07/10 07:10 PM
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 12/31/09 10:01 AM
If he doesn't die today, he eventually will so who gives a crap. Unless he is a robot.surprised

hellkitten54's photo
Mon 12/28/09 03:40 PM
Well I'm finally getting with the times. I borrowed season one dvd from mom so I can catch up with all my friends. I hear it's awesome! Your thoughts?

hellkitten54's photo
Sat 12/19/09 06:20 AM
I wouldn't live in one place, I would travel the world a few times and take my sweet time doing so.:smile:

hellkitten54's photo
Fri 12/18/09 05:27 AM
I really liked JSH.

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 12/17/09 08:39 PM

My parents just had another car accident...my mom had one about a month ago...now my dad. He also bumps into things a lot....

They are old now...my mom is a young 87 and my dad is 85. My question is...When are you to old to drive anymore? I just don't want them to die in a crash or hurt anyone elsc...

Take them to have their eyes tested,an if they don't pass,they can't drive.

It's not only eyes, but medications as well!!

hellkitten54's photo
Thu 12/17/09 08:32 PM
Most people of that age are on numerous meds and a danger to the roads. I would only hope that my son takes my license away at 70 the latest.

hellkitten54's photo
Wed 12/16/09 06:38 PM
I would love to come hang with you and drink wine! But Im broke.flowerforyou :heart:

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 12/15/09 06:12 AM
I'll drink to that.laugh drinker Wine that is.

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 12/08/09 03:15 PM
Dubz posted not long ago, he is also on my myspace friend list. He is always on there.:tongue:

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 12/08/09 03:03 PM
I miss Single_Rob.ohwell

hellkitten54's photo
Tue 12/08/09 02:53 PM
Really if you don't like a profile or the pics, move on to the next and quit b!chin. It's up to the individual to post whatever pics and wording they please. Quite simple really.

hellkitten54's photo
Sun 12/06/09 06:29 PM
It did Friday night a little, gone and forgotten. I do not like cold weather.ohwell

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25